Post movies that were made worse by their "epic tweest"

Post movies that were made worse by their "epic tweest"

Hide and Seek, I guess…

Though I really liked this twist, after it gets revealed, the movie turns boring

I really don't see how it was made worse by the revelation in the third act of the movie. I though Oblivion was fantastic. It still holds up to repeated viewings years later. Victoria was a great character as well. The actor and the writing really captured the cold, bitchy, no fun allowed female. Tom Cruise was hot as fuck in this film too, he is truly dilf tier.

You first

A movies shouldn't depend on a twist.

It's kinda vanilla and memorable in how plain it is. It's an ok sci-fi movie with good effects but there's nothing really interesting about it.

it's not like this would have been a good movie without the twist either

That was the most boring and predicable movie I have watched recently.

You sound a little biased, faggot.

Twice I've tried to watch this movie with friends, and both times they said it was obviously Kevin Spacey like twenty minutes in, so I just turned it off.

Yeah, it kinda seems like shit. Was it literally the first movie to ever have a twist like that? How did it get people the first time?

Also how many little boys did Brian Singer and Kevin Spacey run trains on during production?

But I liked Oblivion.

That was spacey's first role. Today ofcourse he is the biggest name in the movie, so it's obviously him. But back then it was a genuine surprise.

It's not that the movie was shit. But the "no john, you are the demons" twist is played out and I'd rather a story about humanity building a colony on titan.

I keep seeing that, but don't get what it's referring to.

There were several twists in that. The one AFTER where it was revealed that the monsters aren't real, but then the monster does appear and chases the blind girl was awesome. And the last twist, when the girl gets outside made me think a lot.

I don't get why people hate this movie so much

I came to post Next.

Worst ending of any film I ever saw. Truly hilarious shit.

Some old troll fanfic for doom

Post?

reddit goy pls