Disney animation studios cgi movies awesome now

What happened?

Did this ruin pixar?

you best not be talking about Moana

I highly doubt it

but it's so diverse~

Is the director of this movie still acting like a butt blasted feminazi cunt?

Seems to be alot of internal shit. Everyone seems to be leaving for Dreamworks

This pleases me.

Dreamworks, that place where every character has that same stupid expression on their face.

I HATE THAT FUCKING FACE

you mean this face?

hahaha

frozen,tangled,wreck it ralph and moana were great.
Big hero sucked balls

You suck balls.

Pixar started doing like Studio Ghibli and tried making movies aimed at what they thought would be nice for kids to like versus what kids actually like.

Pixar took to removing any sort of negative elements in their stories, like removing the shock collars from Zootopia and then making both the villain and protagonist into buddies. Seeing the videos where they explain what went on behind the scenes, it's clear that they were perfectly fine making major changes to their stories like that, which shows that they had no cohesive story to begin with. All they have are 'cute' moments that they string together.

Conversely, you have Disney which tries to come up with a solid story, which they may tack on their talking animals onto, but they stick to a basic story which they develop.

Disney made zootopia, not Pixar.

Saw this short during the moana film.

Pixar needs more wide hipped gals like mrs. incredible

I haven't seen the movie, but from just looking at the screen shot there, all women have big hips and thighs.

You can always fuck a gross niggress.

Hi Grandma!

Jesus it must be hell in pixar if they're crawling to dreamworks

nigga those are cottage cheese legs, not hips

Ironically I think Disney's worse with the Dreamworks face now. Either because it's easier to notice when Disney does it since all their characters look the fucking same, or because Dreamworks is under more scrutiny for it so actively try something else.

That pisses me off so much.

triggered

What's that got to do with Ghibli?

If I had to guess, disney wanted to do away with pixars independence and slowly scalped the talent.

And you be a sack of balls

Pixar were never actually that great. A Bug's Life was totally forgettable, and I never saw much in Finding Nemo.

I wanted to fuck that ant

Probably getting gangbanged by the colony though

Finding Dory was great though, and Frozen, Tangled and Big Hero Six sucked anus.

I unironically watch Frozen simply to imagine myself living in a part of the world where it does snow. I have not seen snow 4+ years now and it is driving me nuts. It's also 3/4 of the appeal of Skyrim for me.

nobody wants to work for a company thats owned by another company making the same product; its not prestigious. that and the aforementioned company relationship is a brain drain by design.

Clearly you didn't watch the director's cut.

It was the fatal wound, yes. Everything since has been them bleeding out.

Nigger, that's reality. And

first pic looks freakish

Finding Dory was better than Finding Nemo.

snow is one of those things that seems great until you actually experience it

Remember when Pixar's animation was revolutionary?
This short was from the mid 80's, it's where they get that lamp in their logo from. It was absolutely astonishing for its time. Now they just make generic shit and never try to push any boundaries in CGI.

Didn't Finding Nemo push the boundaries of animation?

Oh yeah, all their earlier stuff did, but they haven't really tried to inovate since the early 2000's.
After Cars they went downhill fast. Ratatouille and WALL-E were alright, but they weren't anything special.

It's literally the force awakens. Recycling material from the first to appeal to that nostalgia while offering nothing new.

Me before:

Me Now:

It hurts, doesn't it?

really? i thought it was from the 90s
impressive

i mean, by a strictly technical point of view it's not like they can innovate much further
CGI has been more or less completely explored, unless they developed some extremely photorealistic stuff, which would be weird for a kid's animation movie anyway
that of course does not justify movies like brave being utter shit even aside from the CGI technicalities

What the hell up was with that gritty Cars 3 trailer?

Is this going to turn into Nolan Batman and become The Red Cars Rises? Will Mater become Bane?

I'd love to see Mater fuck some shit up, tbh fam.

YOU'RE A BIG CAR

if I opened up that hood, would you die?

Sure didn't help.

Someone should tell them that racing is supposed to be fucking awesome, not grimdark.

Does Pixar hate capeshit?

He's going to be out of racing and have to couch a new young female model into winning the piston cup.

The Incredibles is one of the best, if not best capeshit movie ever so who knows.

i'd dare say the only good capeshit, with the exception of the airplane scene from TDR

Not sure if that's a good sign or not. Incredibles was good because it had just the right balance between comical capeshit and character development.

I want to fuck Kota right in the ass.

I dare say Syndrome was one of the most effective villains, ever, as he actually murdered several heros. How many has Thanos been able to kill?

I was surprised they pulled that off. I'm pretty sure more than one marketingfag suggested the movie would be better marketed to children without any casualties.

Right? I still have a hard time accepting it's a Pixar movie. Too bad they cut out the syndrome licking his assistant's face scene. It's just creepy.

He was directly responsible for illegalizing super-heroism

I'm hoping it'll be the movie that gets Pixar out of their rut, every movie since Up (arguably even before that) has been really iffy. The first movie's writer/director is working on it.

They had one job.

The film came out in 2004, before the Islamic invasion of Europe started.

France was chock full of Moslems long before the turn of the millenium, fam.
Even got robbed by them twice when I lived in Paris for 4 years.

there's your problem

I went to Paris a lot in the early 2000's, I don't remember that.

It's their problem now.

They hadn't infected the more touristy places yet.

you must be very young, aren't you?

i have always been impressed by that dude who tries to kill himself at the beginning until he's saved by bob
i thought it was weird how they were able to pass the concept of suicide in a children's cartoon, even if just marginally and without showing much
it made me think very much as a kid
truly worthy of the label of kino

And it doesn't occur to you that the colonial history of France might have something to do with mudslimes living in France for generations instead of being a new phenomenon?

then you have a short memory

That's because American children's animation has instilled low expectations in you.

And it doesn't occur to you that that's exactly why Paris and London are 3rd world shitholes?

Im coming for you nigga

That was a cliffhanger? It was obviously a "And the adventure continues" ending

fuck me sideways with a chainsaw the 80's were so fucking cocained.

I think it refers to the then-cliche meme of the violence of European anarchists (of the commie variety). Now we have antifa, so it's not so cliche anymore, even if they don't have the other French stereotypes.

I like the highly compressed sound effects that are obviously edited in.

go watch Kung Fury some more you millennial faggot

do you have a problem with your brain being missing? i said the 80's were cocained. how does that translate to epic in your retarded mind?

Yeah, just like Frozen, and Frozen, did I mention how good Frozen is?
See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters. See the funny snowman comedy in theaters.

Maybe OP means it from a technical standpoint. Frozen looked pretty gud 3 years ago.

Why? Cute designs, wonderful songs and a nice story about sisterly love.

No it isn't, the only similarities are the characters finding a way to cope with their disabilities which is a perfectly fine thing for a sequel.

Do you actually know anything about CG or are you just shitposting?

THICC

why ? because this shit right here

jesus christ, I love how all you guys constantly complain, complain, complain about niggers and any and all movies, but Moana comes out and I don't hear a damn thing. Its almost like islander culture is a proud, respectable culture and doesn't deserve to be shit on like nigger culture

you mean boring and unoriginal
the only nice one is let it go
hell no
dykes get out

also the movie doesn't have niggers being pushed into places they don't belong like every other fucking thing with a black character in it.

go away Vince. Samoans are even worse than nigger

Why do people get so anal about this particular disney movie?
Never watched it so i'm kinda clueless, tbh fam.

dafda

Did either Tyler Perry or Quentin Tantantino co-direct that one?