Why is Denmark the big bad in this season of South Park instead of Sweden?

Why is Denmark the big bad in this season of South Park instead of Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bc south park a shit

this is worse than cuckposting

That's what weed does to you.

Eh.
I don't think that SouthPark was always bad. I liked seasons 1-6, but most of the rest are meh.

If you dislike TV and movies nowadays that much, then go bitch and moan somewhere more appropriate

>>>/saudi/
>>>Holla Forums

they arent bad, denmark is fighting the good fight against internet trolls. they are the heroes we need not the heroes we deserve

This is the shitposting board now. Tv and movies don't matter anymore.

Denmark is going to get nuked. It's a reference to Lyin' Ted when he said that Trump would nuke Denmark if he were to become President.

Something about trolls

It's a reference to trolls, dipshit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

Wow this show is so deep and has a lot of messages you can learn a lot from it after you decipher its multiple layers

#reblog

Denmark is the home of trolls?

This:

Also, South Park has been going downhill for a long time, but ever since they introduced a new element of continuity into the show it really took a dive.

One gets the sense that Matt and Trey are grasping for some kind of coherence to their narrative amidst the political upheaval in the US; their brand of satire doesn't cut it anymore. They are increasingly finding themselves on the wrong side of the Establishment. Before, they used to simply be irreverent cynics, but their show increasingly seems to be defending aspects of the status quo.

Trolls? Really? Don't they realise that the whole concept of the troll has been blown up by the Lügenpresse to refer to any kind of dissenting opinions online: you think feminism is bad? You're a troll. You are disgusted that Prince Harry is in a relationship with a nigger? You're a troll. You think racial and sexual humour should be allowed? You're a troll. You think fascism is an interesting ideology? You're a troll. You think Hitler did nothing wrong? You're a troll.

They've clearly jumped the shark and they've got to go.

Oh, and I find it quite disturbing that their image of Denmark is still this idyllic place filled with blond haired Aryans when in reality that country is massively cucked like all the rest of Western Europe.

Sure, whatever fam. I was 10-11 when I first saw The Movie and it was fucking hilarious. I grew up with that shit all through highschool, as degenerate as it may have been. And yes, South Park is/was a big deal; Comedy Central probably would no longer exist if it wasn't for them.

South Park has been bad since the movie

That's what half of this season is about, you fucking retard.

You watch this show and call people retards? That's rich.

Trying to analyze it puts you on par with the typical tumblrtard. It's a show for cucks made by cucks. Nothing is going to change that.

this

mind telling us what shows you have watched or enjoyed?

Says the morons who never watched the Scrooge Mcboogerballs-episode…

It's a "Holla Forums tries to fit in" episode

Just watch and laugh.

SP died around the time the black guy left the cast.

These season long arcs are terrible tbh

Yeah, I kinda enjoyed last season because it was ravaging sjw's puckered assholes, but I was fearful that they were going to continue it, and they unfortunately did.

Last season was pretty tame but this season by far was tame and lame. The SJW thing was completely overblown. Cuck Park is actually a show for SJWs.

Sweden isn't in love with BBC anymore. They're backpedaling on immigration.