Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play Milo in the inevitable biopic?

anybody care to explain why so much attention was given to this guy and when was it decided that he's the leader of the alt-right?

Because homosexuality is an implicit last stand of white identity

When he founded AlternativeRight.com.

D A P P E R

I hate undercuts but he seems to make it work.

Holy shit, this guy actually talks in public like a Holla Forumslack. What an idiot.

He's jewish

DUDE JUST HEIL HITLER TRUMP IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE SO WE DON'T NEED TO BE SUBTLE

he didn't explicitly say heil hitler tho

He coined the term alt-right.

He did the most politically incorrect thing possible in this period of time while supporting Trump. Even Trump can't handle this level of political incorrectness. They were pretty successful at framing it too. Anyone who watched the entire speech got a good dose of redpills though. It was a good speech.

I don't care about the biopics, when's the musical due for?

Why is the whole movement made up of flamers?

Good song fam.

Neo-nazis needs better speakers, his written speech is okay I suppose but he needs to say it with force and conviction.

The media has wanted to smear all Trump supporters as racist ever since Trump started running. Then Spencer came out and had a couple people do Nazi salutes for a laugh which gave the media what they'd been looking for.

Actually, he raised his glass, he didn't plan on people doing the Roman salute.

And three of the five people that did the salute were jews that did it for shits and giggles. Fug.

The Alt-Right has always included Neo-Nazis, (((((THE MEDIA))))) was always going to paint all alt-righters as Nazis, it doesn't matter either way, we are the real racists, the more they kvetch about it the more everyone else will have to get used to it.

Who?

They started it.

Yeah. And it's the reason people do this.
Get real you insecure fag

what did he mean

Donald Trump is not a low-T replacement option fam.