WILL YOU SUCK BIG BLACK COCKS ALREADY YOU FUCKING RACIST SHITLORDS

WILL YOU SUCK BIG BLACK COCKS ALREADY YOU FUCKING RACIST SHITLORDS

of course

Not my fetish, tbh, fam.

That will be just a normal movie poster in 10 years, ready for (((Oscars))).

The girls aren't fat enough.

Women on movie posters in 10 years will be far, far fatter than that.

What a cute.

"she" looks like a man

Will this define the genre?

until the 20th century europe was 75% black, england had a huge population of blacks, hitler send all of them to gas chambers and murdered millions (though not 6 million, those were all jews). whitewashing history must stop

God damn that's weak bait.

wew

And beloved and defended in the youtube comments by good ol white goys.

read a book kiddo

"British" media is filled with race mixing propaganda. Blacks are only 2-3% of the population yet they're constantly put as main characters in almost every British television show or movie. If a black is not one of the main characters you can bet that they play a secondary role as a love interest.

This movie is just the latest and most blatant example. A united kingdom, get it? Don't you want to live in a united country? Mix it up you stupid goyim!

Well to be fair its a story about a Botswana Royal who got ousted and exiled due to UK meddling after South African lobbying so the title isn't that far off.

please at least tell me the actress is a kikess and the film is based on some nigger fucking some kike whore.

I hope the ending is that it was all a scam to fuck the white bitch and steal her money

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH
U
I
N
T
E
S
S
E
N
T
I
L
Y

B
R
I
T
I
S
H

He looks like a cross of Patrice O'Neal and Jim Norton.

Damn how can white men compete? Niggers get all the good ones.

He was a prince in line for the throne (though admittedly the throne in some shitty african country that was pretty much still tribal) and she was a clerk so i'm pretty sure it was the other way around.

This is the future you chose.

really makes you think

This. Notice how nearly every doctor who companion since the revival has a black boyfriend and the one time they didn't do this, the boyfriend was a beta faggot who kept getting shit on.

Did you choose spics ands nigs in the usa ?

What does this even mean

Britain is basically Africa at this point. The natives might as well just all walk into the sea and drown. It would be a kinder and more dignified death that what awaits them 20 years down the line.

Excuse me? Natives? You know that it's politically incorrect to state that Britain has a native population, right?

:^)

I'll wait for the American remake.

I see what you're trying to do here Mordecai.

Mordecai is a very Christian name. I recommend something more Hebrew, like Lechaim.

underrated post

I like how the white woman has an African savanna backdrop and the black man has Londonistan. It's almost as if they're implying that they're both out of place and the black should get back to Africa. It's like a strange blend of cuckoldry propaganda and subtle racism.

It's mindblowing how bad British media is with this shit. Burger media is terrible too, but at least we have the excuse of having them be over 10% of the population, therefore an actual audience to appeal to (even though we shouldn't pander to them like this either).

An audience whose vast majority lives well bellow the poverty line.

It's blatantly obvious the Jews and their leftist lapdogs would be shoving niggers into mass media regardless of their number, simply because to them it's about propaganda, not profit.

yeah, niggers don't watch TV for the most part. Other than Dragonball, of course. They can't get enough fuckin Dragonball.

It's a show made for children, so no surprise it found a following among the mentally challenged.

Naa, they just come to other Anglo countries and complain about the heat and pollute the environment with their stupid fognigger faces.

i could understand niggers larping as anything other than niggers, what do niggers make now? crack and bastard offspring.

>the audience is growing impatient
>a young white woman and a small contingent of white men are seated in the middle of the auditorium, surrounded on all sides by black bucks
>they fearfully look on as the crowd becomes increasingly erratic
>"EYYO WHERE THE WHITE BOY AT DOO?"
>a small group of basketball americans are seen beating bongo drums and blowing vuvuzelas in the back
>"IMMA TEAR THIS MOFUCKA DOWN IN ONE MINUTE IF-"
>suddenly the curtains part
>the crowd immediately goes silent
>louis ck steps out wearing nothing but a bathrobe
>they look on in anticipation, mouths agape
>louis ck steps up to the microphone but does not utter a single word
>the crowd starts shifting uncomfortably in their seats
>the white men futilely look behind them to the exit
>shaquille o'neal steps in their line of site and blocks the doorway
>louis silently pans over the crowd and begins licking his lips
>the silence becomes unbearable
>an erection emerges from louis' bathrobe
>a black baby is heard crying in the distance
>the audience starts twitching, unable to cope
>louis ck leans in to the microphone, lips touching the surface
>barely parts his lips to compose a whisper
>"big black cocks"
>the crowd erupts into hoots and hollers and begins stomping their feet in unison
>the white woman is already hogtied and having her earlobes stretched
>the screams of chimpanzees are drowned out by loud rap music
>BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN ERRWHERE
>circuis performers ride their stolen bikes on stage
>the entire concession stand has been looted
>the white men are crucified as the crowd cheeers
>the ghost of martin luther king jr is seen up in the rafters
>a single phantasmal tear rolls down his cheek

kangz?