DONALD TRUMP HOLLYWOOD STAR GETS PRESIDENTIAL PROTECTION

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is back to its glory … and it's now getting Secret Service-like protection.

Law enforcement sources tell us the LAPD will have 2 officers on foot patrol in the area 24/7, in addition to vehicle patrol. We're told a camera will be trained on Trump's star, located near a shopping mall … and private security has also been alerted to keep an eye out for vandals.

tmz.com/2016/11/23/donald-trump-hollywood-star-replaced-lapd-security/

This will just end up getting more cops killed!

I think this backfired a little bit.

He's also probably going to jail.

Democrats pull shit like this and they still can't understand why they lost.

More people wanted Clinton and Donald Trump has a lower percentage than Mitt Romney did in 2012.

If anything he helped Trump. I wonder if that retarded vandal still thinks this was a good idea.

And yet Trump will be president.
Keep crying libshit.

illegal votes don't count

The city is so pissed the have to spend this much money on a man they hate. Iirc each star is like 30k and now police patrol? Lol

SORRY Holla Forums WE'RE DOING A RECOUNT

DRUMPFITY FRUMPIFTY BTFO

HAHAHAHA STORMIES BTFO

but we're glad there will be a recount
the illegal voters will be exposed, and finally everyone will be able to see that trump won by a landslide and they will shut up about this "hillshill won the popular vote" cringey shit

Considering he filmed himself while doing it, I'd say yes.

I dunno that sounds like something a liberal would totally be in favor of.

Missed opportunity.

FTFY

ohohoho oh wow, I love that man and he ain't even in office yet.

the recount won't be done in beaner states faggot, it will be in states where Trump barely won. That is PA, Wisconsin and some other I can't remember. All very important swing states usually dominated by Dems but that Trump managed to turn. The recout is being ordered by Jill (((Stein))). There's nothing good about it man, nothing.

fuckin' checked

At least one state came back and said "Yep, The Trumpinator still won."

Shit, really? That's great news. Which one was it? Also, was there salt?

we all know why hollywood hates trump…

Why doesn't Trump ask for an audit of New York and California?
Doesn't he care about integrity?

Nigga he's not even President yet. Shit, he's got four years to do that shit

trumps a retart

if he leaves the star destroyed he's a cuck, if he takes care of it he's a faggot for caring too much.

Can't win 'em you know? Fuck it, just leave my fucking star in peace niggers.

People with stars on the Walk of Fame generally have to pay for them

The best part was when he thought he was going to auction off stolen property

you mean the workers they exploit have to pay for them. capitalism is sick

not as sick as des nuts

Daily reminder that Trump never paid USA Liberty Kids.

whats that shit nigga

get out leftypol
this board is ours

Michigan, I think. Also, Michigan doesn't even use electronic booths, it's an entire paper and optical-scan state, so unless the Russians literally hacked paper somehow, I doubt the count there was wrong.

I miss when the average chan user understood what having specific boards were for. These new kids just can't do it right.

cry me a river, cuck

It's the redditfags who tried to bring order to chaos.

Can something still happen though?
I though a recount has a certain time limit in which it has to be conducted in order to overturn the results.
Is there still a chance for Shillary to get into office or is it just a pr attempt to clim that she had more votes but the system didn't want her to win?

Hillshills can't stop getting BTFO.

I pledged money to stop Hitler. What of it?

Hillary DID win the popular vote dumby dumby drumpfy -_- She also will be president once the recount is over.

Holla Forums on suicide watch

Time to mine the salt-right!

If they wanted Clinton to win, they should have gotten more voters to vote in the places that counted instead of rioting in defiance afterwards. Stop trying to overturn the electoral college because you can't understand why it's in place and want popular vote to be end all be all in president selection. They probably shouldn't have trusted the media that was so sure that Clinton would win, patting themselves on the back because they couldn't see who was actually going to win until the reality set in.

Your shitposting is going stale awful quick!

GO FUCKING DROWN IN SEWAGE!!

Well, you're not wrong.

FTFY

PICK ONE!

I think it's funny that you pretty much completely dropped your shitty reddipol meme for the barely more "successful" drumpf meme and are trying and failing to force it on the shitpostiest board on the shitpostiest site.

thanks, I guess

Was knocking down that homeless black woman part of his statement?

That was a different person, though I have no doubt that the cuck who actually destroyed the star would leap at the chance to beat the shit out of a homeless black woman in a wheelchair for internalized racism and ableism.

SALT RIGHT SALT RIGHT WEE WOO WEE WOO

Shit Sansa lost some weight.

Ok, I have to admit that's a good one. Won't happen, though.

RECOUNT INCOMING
DRUMPFITY DROO BTFO

The man casually

because hes going to make america, all 50 states, great again

They've already recounted Michigan and still found it in favor of Trump.
You still lost even if they recounted the other two states they're going after.
Sorry sudocuck, looks like you'll never be BO and never have your favorite cunt in charge either.