Gypsies are the bad guys

Nazism on the rise in the country tbh

user, even in leftist countries, you'd have to be retarded to think that gypsies are anything other than human vermin
they're worse than the jews

Here in potatoland, the knackers get away with some amount of shit and are backed by Pavee Point. I'd love to round them all up and incinerate the lot, they add nothing but negatives to society on every single level.

SJWs made a presentation about gypsy acceptance on the college one of my friends attend because the town was being infested with them and the inhabitants were considering making a petition for the mayor to have them removed. According to him it was 40 minutes of "yeah they act like animals but disliking them is racist!!! :("

Looks like the generic "Crime is fun" dark comedy we've seen in the past few years, but it aligns with my political beliefs so I like it.

More like it's nice to see a scumbag variety of person be shown as a scumbag instead of the usual "MUH OPPRESSION!"

The fok you just say to me you li'ew cunt?

nope

this. where's the show about rouge policemen cleaning up the street and killing degenerates? it's always about glorifying crime.

Gypsies are the only human race I can truthfully say are actually born evil. They're like Lord of the Rings goblins, except uglier and with less loyalty.

Hopefully the Punisher, when it gets released, won't be fully pozzed and do a good job of showcasing the good Frank does.

This. There is enough movies out to make it a tv show. Though i know the shitty soon to be remake is going to ruin the killing of degenerates

Not Even the BBC can make gypsies look good.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

People should carry around mace if they can't carry knifes or guns.

I doubt that. Marvel maybe, but Disney started truly getting pozzed when Eisner took over as CEO. Even then, it was a gradual thing, not an instant one. Disney was still about to get good box office and acclaim with movies such as the Little Mermaid, Rescuers down under, Lion KIng, Aladdin, and TV shows like The Wuzzles and New adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

Yeah, but SJWs are the shadow image of nazis. They are the other extreme. Majority of people recognize them for the scum they are, but since they don't go around killing people and keep relatively well to themselves, people tolerate them. They are not a real issue like muslims.

Gyppos were the bad guys in Thinner

How can one pozz the Punisher?

Marvel will find a way, they're better at pozzing than even the gayest of fags.

Ask Garth Ennis.

Oh look, it's the sandnigger again.
Please type another wall of text that tries and fails to convince anyone your religion isn't a literal death cult.

Let me guess. Hulu is headed by a white man…

I see Reddit has arrived.

Wasn't he responsible for Punisher MAX AKA The Best Punisher series? It was Punisher just killing criminals, mafioso and Communists.

Also did the edgy but hilarious The Boys shitting all over capeshit