We're supposed to hate these characters and root for Charlie to win

smh

kill yourself pedo

they're 4s anyway

I only watched the movie for Deep Roy.

The one on the right is a spoiled cunt.

i only want to fuck them.

Well they are insufferable shits so yeah. Though I like the original film more.

tim burton a shit

OP has pleb taste.

We can thank the Nips and their Chinese cartoons for you pedo faggots, kill yourselves.

Implying.

You forgot to mention that he had traveled to Japan extensively.

Enjoy that picture, it's going to be the closest you get to having a loli wife. Even if they eventually legalize kid fucking odds are you'll be long dead before it happens.

Even if it was already legal the last thing that a child's parents would want is a fat neckbeard obsessing over their children. You're gross.

i wonder if Holla Forums ever looks at themselves in a mirror.

What's wrong buddy, are you lost or something? This is a chinese imageboard you know

So whatever happened to her anyway. That was the best child performance I ever saw in a movie and no not a pedo.

yes you are. kill self

What an wacky faced retard, the girl deserved better.

calm down reddit

ugly bitch with weird tits and weird face

no its pinoy chink lover, the ruler here is duerte

Daily reminder they canceled "The Carrie Diaries."

The old Willy Wonka movie's Veruca is much prettier

in what way?

Spoiled little girls only make my dick harder.

Even when they take all your money as they get older?

Nah, you just have to give them a spanking and pacify them with your dick when they get uppity. It's all an act for attention.

Thanks for making me do this OP, I regret nothing.

I legit don't have a male foot fetish, I just thought tickling his lowest extremities was the least pedo-y thing I could come up with on something that was already very questionable to begin with

You should probably castrate yourself.

bump :^)

By far the most autistic thing I've read all year. Congrats.

wow, rude

I enjoyed your story, user

I came

Fuck you nigger, I want a full-on erotism novel about 12 year olds, and I want it now.

aren't they like 8 or 9?

What kind of board do you think you're posting on?

Did Willy Wonka diddle them?

omg im so hard right now

That makes it better. Get on it writefag. It has been long since I last read a good erotic fic about kids, the last one just fucking blueballed me damn it.

Admit it user, you're jealous that this "wacky faced retard" lived out your fantasy.

modern 8/pol/ is complete shit, that's why. fucking /r9k/ tier teenage bullshit.

It's all fun and games with these threads but the pedo problem in hollywood was far worse back then than today so these kids are likely to have been raped for a few minutes of screentime and stardom sadly.

Probably

Wanna pull the left girl's pants and have my way. And go slower with the one on the right, tease her on and on.

It's funny that the kid who plays Charlie looks the manliest of the bunch. I guess its the eyebrows.

That's Daveigh Chase on bottom right, not the right (left) girl.
She abuses animals and does lots of drugs.

Here's the real one. Name is Julia Winter. This is from 3 years ago. Charlie and the Chocolate factory was the only movie she did, apparently now she's become a doctor.