RIGHT, I need 3 Scallops, 2 Risotto, 3 Salmon, 2 Wellington, yeah?

RIGHT, I need 3 Scallops, 2 Risotto, 3 Salmon, 2 Wellington, yeah?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KJJLh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIGHT, I need 3 Louis threads, 2 BANE threads, 3 "Impregnate me" threads, 2 "what did he mean by this" threads, yeah?

Chef how do I cook a risotto?

THE RISOTTO IS FUCKING RAAAAAAAAWWWW

I'll never understand how people on Season Fucking 15 can fuck up a Risotto when it's been the center of EVERY season, holy shit people, if you learn you're going to be on the show, spend a few weeks doing nothing but perfect Risotto and you'll make it to the black team automatically, guaranteed. This shit sinks about 60% of the Chefs on this show.

archive.is/KJJLh

I'M GONNA FUCK IT RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Friendly reminder that Ramsay's midget clone was found dead, half eaten by badgers.

What?
I knew he had a midget lookalike but I didn't realize he was dead.

YES CHEF

here you go

I don't believe he would ever do that.

If you can't cook a decent risotto or any of the other semi basic stuff you don't deserve to be called a chef.

God damn were badgers.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY KITCHEN YOU FUCKING MORON.

THE SALMONS RAW, serve the rest.

YOU SERVE ALL THE MEALS AT ONCE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRING WITH YOU?! (You), (You), and (You), FUCK OFF!

it's called sashimi, sir

Having watched Hell's Kitchen US, I can guarantee #5 is flat out false. If anything, he seems to lean more in favor of the women in most seasons except season 14, even though the women in the American version are raging cunts more then half the time.

This. I stopped watching the show because he's a lot easier on the bitches and seems to let them get to the end of the series. That, and I'm delightfully misogynist and really hate women.

RIP in peace little big guy

Holy shit that fucking banter.

“>You are one chunky monkey, aren’t you?” Ramsay spewed at Aaron, a contestant on the U.S. version of his reality show. It’s one of the many horrific things he’s said on his television series.

Thats a horrific insult? They better stay away from cranky 4 year olds so they dont get triggered and die of shock from the brutal verbal beatdown