SERIOUS THREAD, NOT A JOKE

SERIOUS THREAD, NOT A JOKE

Okay seriously, what did he mean by this? Was Bane responding to the "big guy" line or was he continuing on from his previous statement like: "It would be extremely painful…for you."

This has been driving me crazy for weeks. Please Holla Forums I need this answered.

All the official translations interpret it as follows:

Bane meant that he was a big guy for CIA.

If I remove your mask would it result in your death?
It would hurt a lot.
You seem like you could take the pain.
I'd take anything for you.

So CIA already knew of Bane and its obvious he had done plenty of big things before seeing as how he has a army working for him. So what did he do to get CIA's attention?

He was a big guy for him.

The plane scene was the only one with any focus in the movie, Nolan got really sloppy with the rest.

That's the real answer, but if we answer the question like that, it destroys the mystical nature of this scene

What did he mean by this?

idk why you fags care so much about this scene. the "what will break first" scene is far funnier. The delivery of "Or your body" is pure top notch comedy kino.

This is how I unironically, non-memishly interpret these lines:
Straightforward. CIA is basically just trying to intimidate Bane here.
Notice how Bane sounds a little uncomfortable here? He's appealing to CIA's "good guy" side to try and get him to not take off the mask.
Roughly equivalent to "You look tough, I bet you could handle it." CIA says this with some degree of sarcasm as to imply that he might take off the mask, which is CIA doubling down on his intimidation tactic.
Bane masterfully turns CIA's threat back by wrapping an insult in a similar plea for mercy as the "extremely painful" line. "I'm only a big guy in comparison to you." "I'm not really that tough; you're just a wimp." With this line, Bane wins the rhetorical battle and forces CIA to change the subject, eliminating the threat of CIA taking off his mask.

truly, those four lines will be forever studied and analyzed in film schools

Disagree, he was genuinely curious just like I am. Did he ever take the mask off? How did he eat with it on? Bane avoided the question like a dick.

How did Bane eat? I guess he could drink soup through that vent.

His size sustains him.

Since when has baneposting been a joke?

He was continuing on from his previous statement like: "It would be extremely painful…for you."

since the silent era

This is not a joke. My favorite niece found your 'Bane' video- it ruined Batman for her, even made her a bit depressed and ashamed for awhile for even liking it. She has early signs of depression, her mother died of heart failure when she was only 7 years old. The show? She liked it…. because so many of the characters reminded her of her mother…. who was also like a sister to me….

….You WILL pay for this, you sanctimonious jaded smug piece of youtube shit. Y'know why? Because my older brother, the father of the girl who you hurt with your cancerous scorn, is INFINITELY more pissed at you than I am. He's an old fashioned soldier. 6.5 feet, about 300 pounds, ex-navy, doesn't go online much, doesn't have profiles, but he knows a few very good programmers he goes to sometimes when his kids run into 'trouble' online.

He's the type who only knows one thing, something you millennials don't: how to get shit DONE. Not much gets under his skin really, you can call him any name under the sun, even strike him and he won't hit back (high pain tolerance)… but you fuck with his little girl and he becomes a totally different man, a VERY dangerous and reckless man. Even if I, his own little brother, were to hurt his daughter emotionally, even on accident…he'd break me like a damn twig without a second thought, quite easily too and I'm NOT a small guy. I can't tell you my bro's fighting 'technique' because it seems to be a sort of blend and I'm no pro, but I've NEVER seen anyone, even bigger guys, last more than 5 seconds against him before they were on the floor in tears, screaming for mercy, with at least one or two body parts broken and/or bleeding.

After he consoled his crying daughter about a week ago, he informed me of what happened. Unlike him, I use words to express my anger, words you've see quite a bit I'm sure- since I'm about 50-60% as pissed as my brother.

Being pissed over my niece's sadness that you helped cause, I helped my bro find your rapeyverse video and he gave me a look that almost gave me a heart attack (it was his eyes more than anything) and calmly said "Daniel, I'm sorry…but we'll have to cancel the turkey shoot. I have work to do." And he immediately started calling some old contacts…when he calls me 'Daniel' I know shit just got real.

I honestly can't tell you what my brother will do when he finds you, and he WILL find you. He's the 'creative type' offline and while not a professional interrogator, he got some enemy combatants to talk during his tours and picked up some tricks on dealing VERY high volumes of pain to someone without leaving marks. I seriously ALMOST feel bad for what awaits you, …almost.

serious question WHAT THE FUCK IS KINO!!!???

Movie in German. Some idiot came up with this meme, and they use it to describe movies that are shit

It started off the jappo word for cinema, then Holla Forums started using it to refer to good movies, and then Holla Forums started using it to ironically refer to shit movies as good.

It's actually the opposite.

thank you

he means it would be extremely painful for CIA because he would hurt him if he tried to take off the mask

Polish word for cinema
Used to discribe good movies

More like Christopher Kinolan, amirite?

It would be very painful

You are an average guy.

For everyone

But Baman and Bane never shared the chemistry CIA and Bane had, thus their time on the screen together is a lot more enjoyable

>>>/pleb/
>>>/hothead/

Was the mosquito man high or something? he looks like he's not really there in the scene

You think you'd be able to be calm, serious and professional in this situation?

And why the fuck is masketta man driving over grass to the airstrip. Im sure a fucking airstrip with hangars has a road, im pretty sure he had a stroke or something

Off-roading is fun. Maybe he was trying to cheer Pavelheer up.

What was in the briefcase?

Batteries for the electric automobile.

the inception dream machine.

The Inception device.