So is this spiderman faggot SPIDERMAN CAN BE A BOY OR GIRL OR TRANS guy trying to redeem himself and play as a true man...

So is this spiderman faggot SPIDERMAN CAN BE A BOY OR GIRL OR TRANS guy trying to redeem himself and play as a true man of god? He performed well in Hacksaw Ridge but I dont think he will get the oscar there. Maybe a nomination.

Also is this director any good?

how old are you?

Fucking kill yourself, you capeshit knowing faggot.

Andrew Garfield did a bunch of good movies before Spider-Man, you fucking queer. And if you couldn't tell by Hacksaw Ridge, he's fucking great in general. He's the only thing that made those two spider-man movies watchable.

t. Andrew Garfield

Garfield is straight, he was dating Emma Stone. That comment was a joke.

really?

jesus christ

Andrew, you can stop now.

Since everyone on Holla Forums appears to be entirely illiterate when it comes to film, here are 4 movies you have to watch before you're allowed to have an opinion on Garfield.

Hacksaw Ridge
99 Homes
The Social Network
Never Let Me Go

Samurai are the only ones strong enough to resist the christ cuck and jewery

Everytime this fucking faggot tries to do an accent, he sucks ass at it.
How does he keep getting these roles, exactly?

What's going on here?

retards

Stop it!

reported for abusive language

He's an actor. They play roles.

POZEL TOV

While his performance was good, I would not recommend Holla Forums anons to watch this. Seeing as Holla Forums and chan anons in general are usually psychotic and inherently suicidal to begin with, this movie will likely push you over the edge. I love me some dystopian scifi and even though I thought this was an excellent way to tell tell a story, this movie fucking destroyed me. It pulled out of me every pleasant thought and feeling I had for several weeks before and then kicked me in the balls.

Masochists would love this.

I'll go check it out I'm a total glutton for punishment.

What's going on here is you're a retard if you think Mel Gibson is a good Christian man or if you think Scorsese isn't a total heretic.

I already watched all 4 of them. I never said he was a bad actor. I just think hes a faggot because of

Is he actually popular even with all the amazing spiderman hate?

Yeah, girls love him.

Operative word there

No, he's been past his prime for a long time

The wolf of wall street was aight