Jonah Hill is slowly becoming a real life Fat Bastard

Jonah Hill is slowly becoming a real life Fat Bastard

Genuine question user, has he ever not been a (((fat bastid))).

He still looks like he's 14 years old.

More like Jonah Mountain, amirite?

i love jonah hill as an actor but it hurts to look at him these days

AH ET A BABBEH

His hands look so smol.

that's because his head is 90% fat

He's a skinnier Melissa McCarthy.

kill yourself

Hehehehe

How many babies has he eaten?

He eats fried foreskins like a bag of chips.

Just like Drumpf XD

Lol. Fat little jew boi can't handle being rejected by superior french women. He will only get worthless american roasties that have been used and abused by niggers and hollywood propaganda kikes.

calm down Holla Forums.

every time i see this clip my hatred for jewnah hill grows stronger,

he started the banter with this cute french broad. he opened it up with "i hear you like to be sodomized often"

then when she gave him a good natured tongue licking back he started crying like a little bitch to everyone who would listen, going so far as to cancel the rest of his european promotional tour and forcing that poor girl to apologize.

that colossal faggot. who the fuck does he think he is, that he can dish out good natured insults but when the table is turned he needs to throw a hissy fit?

Look at the betas in the comments

"REEEE IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED REEEE DON'T FAT SHAME ME"

Jonah is a fucking jew and a cuck, why defend him?

APOLOGIZE

I don't get why this turned into a meme. You see a lot of fatsos around eating a lot more than just 2 subs. Given how fat he is it isn't surprising to see him eat that much. The more body mass you have, the more energy your body demands.

Seriously, has this faggot never seen a French woman flirt?

They do this shit all the time, and it's supposed to be fun times for everyone, you're not supposed to take it seriously and get butthurt about some jokes.

I think it was because for a while, he actually lost weight and seemed proud of it but when that photo was taken, it looked like he went back to being a fatass.

and a diet coke

And this guy is a COMEDIAN?

(((""""""""""Comedian"""""""""")))

Excuse you, in France it's commedienne.

Someone needs to shop subs into his hands.

At least he's eating a sub, after. They're healthy and part of a great weight-loss regimen.

Sorry, ((("""""commedienne""""")))

JUST

Admittedly he looks really weird skinny.

It's all of that excess skin he's lugging around.

So he's like Fat Bastard after he lost all that weight in Austin Power 3?

I feel bad for him. Made fun of for being a pig but made fun of more when he was losing weight

Maybe if he wasn't wearing faggy skinny jeans.

I don't know they look alright to me.