Which seasonal farscape bitch was the worst?

Which seasonal farscape bitch was the worst?
You can't say Chiana because she was in all seasons

zhan by far

and sikozu was the best

Blue bitch. She was just incredibly poorly written. They could never completely pindown her character and so she has numerous contridictory characterizations that, frankly speaking, make most of the episodes centered on her awkward.

Granny Goodwith was a close second. She came out of nowhere, she was paper thin with no backstory and no motivation. Her lolrandumb shit was obnoxious. At least she was consistent.

Jewel was annoying, but she had a well defined character with clear internal logic and reasoning in line with her establish history and point of view. But holy shit she was annoying as fuck.

Gynoid was interesting, well written, her character was not intrusive and served as an excellent foil/compatriot for Scorpius. The reveal was not hamfisted and shoehorned in, but felt like a reasonable explination to some of the mystery surrounding her character as well as an explanation for her behavior. Finally, and perhaps most important of all, she was fun. Listening to her banter back and forth with John and Scorpy was genuinely enjoyable and made her feel like much more of a crew member than Jewel and Granny Goodwitch ever did.

Noranti as the only one I didn't want to fuck. On top of that her plots were annoying.

Sikozu turned out to be evil I guess, but her character was interesting. I just wish they hadn't altered her appearance in Peacekeeper Wars, the drawn on eyebrows and dyke hair ruined her.

Jool was supposed to be annoying by design, but she was kind of attractive and had her own quirks.

Zhaan quit the show because the make up was apparently causing health problems and she was told it was shutting down her kidneys. I think they should have just written a plot that justified them radically altering her appearance to allow for different, less harmful make up. Maybe they could have had a plot about her being forced to merge with a Peacekeeper leaving her largely looking like one.

I watched PKW so long ago I can't even remember what happened other than they chucked some rocks at lizard aliens homeworld.

I wish Jool got fucked by a BBC, she was so annoying.
Sikozu was ok but I hated her hairstyle in PKW.
I think the old witch was the worst. She came out of nowhere, the whole crew was acting like she's been on the show since the beginning.

I can never remember the difference between the two redheads. They felt like the same character.

I'll try and summarize from memory.

Rigel swims to the ocean and collects every single crystal Aeryn and John were turned into, but in the process the crystal or crystals representing their child are stuck in his stomach. Rigel then has to carry their baby. The fast gestation of his species speeds up the pregnancy. The baby is eventually passed back to Aeryn who gives birth to it later in the film.

They encounter a race called Eidolons who's name kind of made me roll my eyes because their two main features are holding to a set of… ideals, and their head splitting open to reveal a third eye. It turns out they have a very specific power that comes in handy in the plot, specifically they can influence people in diplomatic negotiations to the point of mind control.

The Eidolons reveal the reason the Peacekeepers look exactly like Humans, the Eidolons reveal that they created their race. That they scanned the galaxy for a species completely unknown to those there, and settled on Humans, they then genetically engineered us to be perfect soldiers resulting in the Peacekeepers who then rebelled against their creators and became space nazis.

Jool is encountered among them, reveals she's in love with John when they meet again, but this goes no where as a very pregnant Aeryn is not far behind. Unfortunately (well, in my opinion) Jool is killed a short while later with most of the Eidolons.

She's not the only casualty, later in an assault on… something, I forget, D'hargo is also killed. His son -who with some other Luxans became part of the plot halfway through- is there, and D'hargo gives him his Quelta blade and ownership of his ship and blesses his relationship with Chianna before dying.

John finally decided to give in to Scorpius and give both the Peacekeepers and the Scarrans the wormhole technology they so badly wanted, Moya is turned into a living wormhole weapon, and as John prepares to activate it Harvey having served his purpose dies. Right in the middle of the two fleets warring on eachother John opens a wormhole between them directly into a collapsing star. Both fleets find themselves getting sucked directly through the wormhole right into the star, both taking heavy casualties until they both realize they don't want that weapon and agree to John's terms for surrender to get him to shut off the wormhole before the entire galaxy is destroyed. The last living Eidolon manages to get them to negotiate a peace treaty between the Peacekeepers and the Scarrans, and they all live happily ever after.

Overall 8/10 for me, I'd have liked it better without the deaths, but I thought it was clever the way it resolved. These people have been hunting Crichton across the universe for four seasons obsessed with this wormhole technology so he says "Fine, fuck you. You can have it." and immediately makes them realize they do not want it.

Oh, and pictured is how they ruined her appearance.

Sikozu was a cute, especially when she showed her goat eyes. It's a shame they dyked her out like that. But yeah that jibs with what I remember. It's a shame it never got a full fifth season as I can remember feeling that it was really rushed and if they had take the time to do it right it would have been as good as the second half of the second season and the first half of the third.

They also fucked up Chiana's makeup in the movie.

these are WOMEN you pig not "b*tches"

No, see, for example, Aeryn was a woman.
Those are bitches.

Grayza too

Sikozu has always been the best waifu, in Farscape.

Second best.

Trash show in a trash genre

Nailed it.

meh, aeryn was just average

Only because there was no real competition.

What is with pairing a goy with a fem-jew? Farscape, Star Wars, help me out here…

I'd a Claudia Black.

…wait. Chiana was? Oh fuck.

Blue bitch.

And a serial rapist.

Scratch one for equality

Hell, Furlow was more of a woman than the Bitches.

The real question is would you bang Scorpius?

…or Braca's boipucci

I would surrender my wormhole to him any day. Let him fly his command cruised through my tormented space all he wants.

Bring enough cooling rods!