Why does he save an insane killer clown but lets ra's al ghul die?

Why does he save an insane killer clown but lets ra's al ghul die?

Other urls found in this thread:

bigtallwords.com/2015/04/27/the-fascist-we-deserve-the-authoritarian-ideology-of-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you already know the answer OP

Batman was the one who threw joker off the ledge so if he did that, Joker would be right and he would have 'won' since it would have meant that Batman broke his one rule of no kill. With Ra's, he wasn't directly related with his death so he didn't care to save him. Didn't break his rule.

Batman is a dick, he just wants to be right and hates being in the wrong.

what really bugged me was in Suicide Squad: Joker and Harley drive off a ledge into the ocean, and Batman dives in and rescues them

what the fuck? he's indirectly responsible for everyone they kill after that. he had nothing to do with their accident, so letting them die would have been completely moral

He was thinking with his dick.

Plus wasn't it the same Batman from BvS that actually kills people? DC are such hacks.

If you have an opportunity to stop something from happening, and you choose not to, you're responsible for that choice. Batman chose not to save Ghul, so he did break his rule.

Batman's no kill rule is stupid.

Yeah but if he killed the villains the comics wouldn't have been going on for very long and they'd have to come up with new ones all the time.

This also applies to the comics. Basically, by constantly not killing Joker and actually saving him from those that do wish to kill him, all the evil Joker committed is on Batman.

It works for The Punisher.

I can't name one memorable villain the punisher went up against.

Off the top of my head, and I'm not even that into those comics.

nope

bigtallwords.com/2015/04/27/the-fascist-we-deserve-the-authoritarian-ideology-of-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism.

What is it with upper middle class and rich faggots that makes them think they aren't the very "bourgeoisie" they're constantly shitting on?
Do they really think their sheltered asses have it hard?

Exactly. He can kill Joker and save many lives or let him live so the revolving doors of Arkham means Joker goes free and kills again.

Or, with all his wealth and resources, just imprison villains himself in the Batcave. Paralyze Joker forever with his martial arts, lock him up in a jail cell kitted out with luxuries and leave him to his three meals a day.

Pick one

Pick both.

movie when

Because:
IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

Not really. Comicbooks are just dumb and inconsistent.

Ra's al Ghul leads an organization that has actually (if he is to be believed) brought about the end of many governments and cities throughout history. The Joker is a gay cowboy in make-up with a hard-on for a metaphysical concept who blew up a hospital. Ra's needed to die because he's a credible threat. Joker can stick around because he's just an annoying faggot.

No, because the joker got inside Batman's head and Batman decided to be a limp-wristed faggot about it.

And also, shit writing.

Not if you're trying to set yourself apart from the vigilante you were directly copying from.

It was a ((business-decision))

Who is he copying from?

Because fuck you thats why

For you

He thought the Joker kidnapped Harvey Dent again.

Don't get mad because I'm right, bud. Nolan made good movies but they completely took a huge shit on the batman character and mythos.

it's in liam's contract that he has to die at the end of anything he's in. it's a truth as real as pissing himself.

Wat. Are you a cop?

DCAU did more damage to batman than nolan

How can one shit up that which is already shit?

I will cut you.

…Bourgeoisie are not just "rich people". They're business owners. It's a technical term.

Why not? You are responsible for your own choices. You decide if you do something or not.

Not all of them. Spawn for example kills the Violator, then Malebolgia, but all of these fights took a long time, he needs to gatehr his strength. And there are always new and interesting enemies incoming after one falls

He wants to learn how to juggle.

There has been comics where bats decides to kill the villains and in retaliation the other villains become more violent and dangerous.

Damn those bastards who create wealth and take risks, they should give me their money cause they have some.

underrated post

Much more effective batman tbqh

Nolan always has these climatic moments with some cool sounding quote to make the scene memorable, but all of them turn to just be retarded. These are the 'Bravo' moments, as Holla Forums would call it.

yes

He wanted to make sure they didn't escape, and the Joker did indeed escape so he was right to investigate. He wanted to get the Joker's location out of Harley, and some other useful as well. He's a detective nigga, not a fucking wacko.

Choose all three.

In case you didn't know probably because you've never held a decent job or a job at all but people don't work out of the goodness of their own hearts they need to be paid, if each individual were to try and go it alone they would be unable to as they wouldn't have enough hours in the day to manage everything necessary to produce and sell their products at a decent rate.