The Grand Tour has overtaken The Man In The High Castle as Amazon’s most-streamed original show ever

deadline.com/2016/11/the-grand-tour-premiere-episode-amazon-streaming-record-1201858424/

That's a good thing right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wBRgh
archive.is/uA5sG
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5313981/The.Grand.Tour.S01E02.1080p.WEBRip.x264-NSTPPBLL[state].html
twitter.com/imgay4hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno, I love the style.

Oh god I hope this was the only one. At least they didn't have a celebrity part of the show, I always skipped those.

You tell me OP?

Chris?

Chris Evans on leaving Top Gear:

We should bring Chrisposting back.

Current Gear

Grand Tour

At least there's not of that "THIS EPISODE I GET MORE SHOUTY" nonsense on the Grand Tour.

They had 3 celebrities this time.

Why would you shoot Jeremy Renner before throwing him out of a plane?

He didn't fly so good!

That guy used to bang Billie Piper

How the hell did he do it?

He got an erection and put it in her vagina, then he took it out of her vagina, put it back in, then did that a bunch of times until he ejaculated.

Coke's a hell of a drug.

Money

She's not exactly a stunner.

Is that hair stuck in her eye with cum?

niggers cucks and sjw's BTFO

All I know is, they better have actual race drivers as guests instead of faggy celebrities every episode.

I will never stop finding it amusing that the marketing campaign for that show had to be pulled because people thought the Nazi life looked too appealing.

Perhaps he was wondering why you'd shoot a scene before throwing the actor out of a plane.

It was a bit dull. They must realise people aren't actually watching for the cars, at this point.

so what's this show about, just an old cis white man acting superior to women and people of color?

being brits, they legitimately enjoy doing the reviews the price we pay for seeing them do the stuff we like is them doing the stuff they like. well, that and the money.

being superior

Nazi and Nip characters were the only interesting parts of the show.

Tfw the patriarchy wins again.

Wasn't expecting this, but sjw-riddled rotten tomatoes actually gave them a 97%. Hoping there's a lot of ravaged asses.

Amazon's description and their own words confirm that this show isn't going to be all cars. The made the first episode that way on purpose, to get both the "petrolhead" audience and everyone who watched them just for the bantz. I think the whole show will focus on their travels and whatever means of transportation being used in the most ridiculous ways.

From Amazon:

Yeah it's like if they made an entire season of Top Gear specials
It might be really expensive to make but I'm ok with that. Their special episodes were always fun to watch, even when they're chased out of a country by the entire population.

You know they had to make their pilot with those three supercars, they're the same ones they ended top gear with.

Well, in reality it is. Who wouldn't want to live around fairly decent people who do everything in power to keep degeneracy and douchebags away from society?

The contests they had against eachother were always the best part of the show.

I think its because most people really do like the hosts are their style. Being offensive is apart of banter and we all know its just in good fun. Plus I don't think the show made fun of any minorities yet.

Was just going to bring that up to

First episode was pretty much them giving the finger to the BBC, as that's one of the things they would've had censored.

The most important question is, why hasn't Clarkson changed his name to Jennifer yet now that the porsche won?

Not only did the porsche win but the mclaren came dead last.

He bet the destruction of his house on it winning, too..

So now Jennifer is without a house and has to change her name.

It helps that most Americans don't realize gypsies still exist

All I can find in the news is that some neighbours of Clarkson's were pissed off about some explosions near a farm house of his.

This is true, I don't think gypsies would be *that* dumb as to fuck with a bunch of well-armed americans.

Gypsies are pretty fucking stupid m8

It's a car-show, i enjoyed seeing great cars like the Maclaren vs Porsche vs Ferrari in who would be the best. Some great banter between them aswell.

And a cameo from Grosjean!

Gypsies is usually armed and attacks in gangs.

Fuck, they kidnap children all over eastern europe to sell as sex-slaves.

But yes, they are stupid.

They were in Commiefornia mate, they weren't armed but certainly triggered.

How is top gear doing? Would be funny that it is proven so quickly that nobody cared so much about the show, but the cast.

Crashing, with no survivors.

It'/s because marketing firms do not know how to advertise to normal people.

archive.is/wBRgh

Ya, apparently he just used his plan to build a bigger house on the plot as an excuse to blow shit up

Call me when they add a transgendered character.

Clarkson is MtemM (male to even more male).

You're going to be waiting a long time, tranny trash.

old cars/travel are the best was hoping it was only those in TGT

Well someone finally got offended, took them long enough.
archive.is/uA5sG

Anyway Episode 2 soon.

>didn't even say "We're going to be like gipsies – only the cars we drive are not going to be stolen."
Lame.

"Traveller movement"

Fuck gypsies, kill them all.

So where's episode 2?

If you're familiar with a streaming app called Show Box, it's on there. So I'm sure there are torrents out.

In fact, going to watch it now.

I was hoping for a download link, are there any torrent sites that focus on tv shows that I can expect it to pop up on? It only know yts for movies and rutracker for music/programs

rarbg dot to
they focus mainly on tv and film
not sure if its up yet

It has ep1 and a audioless version of 2 which I'll assume will be fixed by tomorrow.

Cheers

Yeah, the fucked up audio version is the only one I can find on streams, too.

Avoid the PLUTONiUM version, the audio is fucked.

on every version its without audio

What shit.

Yeah I tried another version, shitty audio too.

extratorrent.cc/torrent/5313981/The.Grand.Tour.S01E02.1080p.WEBRip.x264-NSTPPBLL[state].html
Audio works.

no its not, its a show made by blacklisted racists

Do you need your diapers changed?

i need racists like u to fucking kill themselves, its fucking 2016

It's fucking 2016, you should be dead by your own hand by now. Your kind is losing.

Yes, decency does seem to be in decline (in the electoral college, anyway.)

WELCOME TO THE GRAND TOUR
GRAND TOUR GRAND TOUR
WELCOME TO THE GRAND TOUR
GRAND TOUR GRAND TOUR

DRAGON BALL GEE TEE

I really hope they scrap the american driver bit. It's almost anti-comedy, I actually feel bad when watching it because I feel as though someone out there actually finds it funny

Source?

I have to agree, he just seems pissy. Brings down my happy when he starts grumping away.

Plus it just isn't funny. Stereotypical "hick that only likes american things" jokes are way too overdone, I'd rather they just stick another person in a helmet and send them round. There doesn't need to be any jokes since the new track is so short you could just show the corners without cutting to the driver.

Also, even though there was a drastic lack of cars in the recent ep I did enjoy it. It seemed like they would've had fun doing all that and it was quite humorous. I do hope there will be a proper car episode next week, i'm hoping for a cheap car challenge or something along those lines, as those are the best episodes

Par for the course, but yeah, it's great.

And Brexit.

Dont forget Brexit wobbles your Jimmies as well.

Yeah, seems a lot of folks don't like "the American". Checked twitter and that seems to be the general consensus. Hopefully the boys and the producers are reading through them a bit.

The guys tend to deal in the realm of hitting and missing but they usually correct it after a few episodes or in another season.

Remember top gear stuntman? I think he lasted 3 episodes

Since insurance is mandatory over there, it is implied.

Thank you ms skeltal..

Yeah they also had those unfunny guys from wheeler dealers working on top gear for an episode or two, dunno if they were supposed to be permanent, but at any rate they didn't mesh well with the show.

Is that the ugly baboon from the show that Eva Green was in?

why do you keep posting this gay shit

Eh, i got a laugh when they told he would be grumpy because it involved more than only turning left.

That spinning-shit really is nigger-tier entertainment.

It's probably one of the very few things invented by niggers. It's the most efficient method of group smoke huffing they managed to come up with. Think about it, the main criterion for performance is how much smoke is produced in given time frame. It's a direct upgrade from gasoline and glue huffing.

It's because niggers can't race, so they do these low-IQ activities instead. The only nigger that has proven himself to be able to do track racing is Lewis Hamilton and that's because he's half white.

Were they referencing Edge of Tomorrow with the SAS section?

Yes

It came across as a seriously cool and funny segment and while there's still a little more comedy they could have extracted out of it i'm glad they went to all that effort.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it too. Though if you compared that segment to something like the first 5 seasons of the 2002 TG reboot you would never have thought it was from the same production crew, let alone the same show. A major departure from what the show was built on, yet it still works because of the unbreakable chemistry of the trio, something the BBC will never understand.

For the life of me I still can't figure out how they filmed parts of that without them putting their lives in serious danger, like the part where Clarkson got stuck in the window frame. The shovel was clearly a pulled punch which cut at the right moment, but how the hell did they get those bullet holes there without James having actually shot that assault rifle? Explosive charges surely would have made a much more unstable pattern, and you'd notice if it was CGI. And then there was that part towards the end where the Audi was being shot at and you could see the bullets hitting the car and causing damage. So many things looked like they could have gone easily wrong.

They made a joke to that fact.

Squibs

day of the rope is coming, trumpcuck
try and do a few push-ups

try not to lose next time hill- oh wait

Oh look, Hilldawg Maximus is at it again now that his candidate lost
twitter.com/imgay4hillary
I know you browse this board, faggot.

Well clarkson did tear his arm up with brass like a nonce. I remember from the second american road trip he fired a handgun from his right hand but he would always shoulder a rifle on his left shoulder. Now that I think about it, he did the same thing with his AK in the communist car bit.

Should ask /k/ if there's a name for that

Weakness

oosh

tbh you're not convincing anybody that you aren't butthurt, rulecuck

Race card.

As a lefty, I agree. You shut up and learn to shoot with your right like a real fucking person.

Is this the closest we'll get to a Top Gear movie?

EP1 was exactly like Top Gear, 4/5
EP2 was about the hosts playing soldier, 2/5

He is likely right handed but left eyed.
Some shooters will use pistols with their dominant hand because it is easier to use their dominant eye with sights that far out, on a rifle that is not possible and must be shouldered on the side the dominant eye is on.
But that is only for scrubs that can't shoot ambidextrously.