What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Her boyfriend is ugly and makes shit content on youtube

theres a reason you only ever see her under 10 pounds of concealer.

i don't know why but she makes me cringe even though i agree with her.

is that boxxy?

Can't be, she isn't fat enough.

shut up, shoe is cute, CUTE

Go away louis

honestly tho, that
make me chuckle a bit
i know, i know, lynch me

She meant people are overreacting to trumps win, are you retarded?

friendly reminder that she used to date a nigger

Does anyone have that pic of her kissing that spook?

what did you mean by this

literally 5 posts above yours, faggot

Is that boxxy

cumskin

if she wasnt ugly, she woulddnt hide under boxy makeup

How can white men compete?

degenerate

She WAS cute. Black cock is like greyscale in the GOT books, turns its victims in to monsters slow enough you can barely tell. The annoying fat italian bitch with an electrolysis moustache is only a few years away now, plenty of time for armoured cuck to replace her with a new teenaged model.

She needs to work on her delivery so she doesn't sound like she's reading off a script so much. Then again, so does James Rolfe.

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

Attention seeker who fucked her way into relevance by slutting it up with one of the biggest anti-feminists.

listening to a girl talk just makes me cringe
am I the only one?

No. Girls like her put on fake accents or act over the top and if you're not a beta orbiter then you will notice and be annoyed.

Is that jewess really still around? I thought she disappeared along with the like of Kittens.

Idk I think it's actually just sub human retard cock and since most blacks are sub human retards this kind of fits the bill.

I think she's dating Armored Skeptic now

And? She's still used goods.

Fucking hell when will this shit
SSSSSSTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He won't though. He's Canadian.

Canadian men have an innate, inexorable need to prostrate themselves at the feet of any and all women around them at all times.

Doesn't matter, they're both pozzed now, she got it from burning coal and he got it from her sitting on his face (because white men having vaginal sex with women is outlawed in Canada)

Most women are like that for me tbh

Wait, is she a jewess?

Its kinda sad and pathetic that she is doing this.

First she appeared. Then she enjoyed it. Then ran from it. Then posted fat nudes….and now she is desperate to cash in.

New Yorker. Same thing.

So she's just a milquetoast cracka with a penchant for race-mixing and canadian nu-males?

dropped

She's not a cracker, she's a…

Biscotti.

Like that matters to a neverfuck.

What is your point?

You have no evidence

she meant that all kikes should be gassed

Feast your eyes on a REAL eceleb