What the fuck were the cast of hamilton's fault? Newsflash. Black people dont go to the theater...

What the fuck were the cast of hamilton's fault? Newsflash. Black people dont go to the theater. Black people who act in plays are literal gays. Blacks had no shaping in american history. re writing the founding fathers to all be gangster rappers is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. Blacks had one role in america's shaping. By being slaves and farming under our watchful white man eyes. Good for them. After the slaves were freed had they not acted like such royal assholes I might have even supported some small reperations. too bad now that they have committed so much crime, they don't deserve one penny. throw every black criminal in jail. You want to call out mike pence, throw them in the FUCKING JAIL

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2015/09/21/440925873/first-listen-cast-recording-hamilton
archive.is/6OuqW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AY YO

HOL UP

IEZ BE TELLIN YOU DIS SO LISSEN UP

WE WUZ DA FOUNDING FATHERS

Leftists have been trying to re-write history for years. Where the fuck have you been?

I'm not a nazi though. I'm just reading what the user posted and thats what it came off as.

Cultural Marxism is literally a conspiracy theory invented by the aut-right as a boogie man to pin all their problems on. If you are going to say stupid shit like a reddipolledditor expect to get call one.

And any sort of value your statements held is now gone.
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Like my scrotum you are reddipol in a nutshell.

>>>Holla Forums1054123
>Our strategies need to be different for Holla Forums and idpol. For Holla Forums, we need to cut off their access to other boards first. This is a simpler task because we have more support on boards like /his/, /r9k/, /a/, than Holla Forums. When a thread goes off-topic into right-wing territory, we should be there to sage/shitpost. Stirnerposting and general edginess are effective methods against the Holla Forumsack.

Nigger what?
Are you saying that like reddipol your scrotum will only be used by 3 people probably ironically, and be laughed at by everyone else?

Sweaty, hairy, and containing no brains

I wish someone would exterminate Holla Forums. I don't think there are more servile Jewish lapdogs on the internet.

A scrotum having no brains is a given so you're basically saying you have no brains.
Which given the fact you use reddipol as a legitimate word or ironically you probably are.

Good job making an enemy of the VP, Hamilton.

Can the VP veto or do anything to actual harm them?
Last time I checked Pence was the submissive one.

No, he has no legislative power, nor does the President, so neither Trump nor Pence can order Broadway to be defunded.

Nevertheless, Pence is a Republican, and now that the GOP controls both the House and the Senate, they're not going to let it just slide, especially when you can expect more lectures dropped on anyone who votes anything even slightly to the right of Clinton.

The vice president is the President of the Senate.

(checked)
This .

Repub majority in Congress means the thespian faggots are fucked.

That's beautiful.

I never understood the love for Broadway anyways. Community theater always was better and way less snobbish.

The theater district in Manhattan is hardcore gay mafia. Who knows how many dudes you have to blow to get a gig in there. I'm assuming that most of the males in the plays are homosexual. So I'm sure Mike "get your anus off the fence" Pence would be hugely triggering for them. Check out the diversity!

Way to pride yourselves on being cultureless numbskulls, Drumpffags.

I was just saying what that text looked like I never endorsed any political views in this thread dude. You're getting pretty flustered.

Wasn't the real life Hamilton a wannabe aristocrat anyway? Why celebrate him?

Something something history written by the victorious white oppressors something.

t. theater major

Fixed it for you.

Yes I think Churchill was the one who said that.

fucking anime has more artistic value than Broadway these days.

Don't even joke about that.

Why would he be joking? Anything the leftists touch becomes filth, and Broadway is awash in Marxism.

Cuckime never has and never will have any artistic merit. If you post something like that weebcucks will think someone agrees with them and continue to shit on the board. We must never waver in letting them know their trash is not welcome here. The massive crossover with reddipol should be a big enough sign of how cancerous weebcucks are.

Go back to Holla Forums and stay there you ideological abortion.

Video games have more artistic value than Broadin theway.

user have you seen the current state of the video game industry?

I'd rather play reskinned gameplay for $60 than see a bunch of queer's prance around to poorly written music and writing for the same price.

Still better than the den of sodomy theater has become.

So you want that COD game where you fight Jon Snow on Mars?

WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS N SHIT

Also, do any white girls get blacked in hamilton?

You're right. I can't wait to watch the latest play about how it's hard to be black. or gay.

or a gay black.

or a Wizard.

No. American Culture is film. Not stage. Broadway will die under a Trump.Pence administration like it did in the fucking 80s under Reagan. This time hopefully, we'll crush it dead like the cockroach it is. And good fucking riddance.

All Kino. Go back to reddit.

ftfy

No. How able you just fucking perform the show I paid to see. That's why you're on stage. The grand sense of self importance on these literal faggots is astounding.

Sometimes conpiracy theories are true. Unless you think people never conpire against each other.

So you admit that America has no culture then?

Cuckposting never has and never will have any artistic merit. If you post something like that realcucks will think someone agrees with them and continue to shit on the board. We must never waver in letting them know their trash is not welcome here. The massive crossover with freech should be a big enough sign of how cancerous realcucks are.

The biggest coup of the elites was associating conspiracies with the negative connotations carried by conspiracy theories, thus devaluing genuine speculation and research on what shady shit they're up to by putting it in the same pot as lizard people and ayys.

The really funny part is that kikepedia edited Cultural Marxism to redirect to the conspiracy theory page.

It's no one's fault you choose a shitty major.

What the fuck happened to that place? Any page that is even vaguely socially or politically based is biased out the ass. Only thing it is good for anymore is hard science shit and the like. Even some of the historical event pages are getting bad.

WARNING
This thread exceeds the recommended daily level of salt.

It's under the control of a cabal of leftists, pedophiles, furries and autists. Basically, the usual alliance of kike lapdogs. Encyclopedia Dramatica should have a few articles detailing just the kind of fucked up shit that goes on behind the scenes of kikepedia

Go to the page on medieval knights and find the subsection on female "knights". Next, look up the sources, it will redirect you to some shitty, no name webpage with no citations worth shit, no reference and no peer reviews.

That's what kikepedia considers a reputable enough source to shill the propaganda that women fought in medieval armies in Europe.

In the current year white Americans like to watch black pedophiles shuck and jive on stage in whiteface, pretending to be their ancestors.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. MANG.

They want to be us. They try to talk like us, act like us, and think like us.

Yes goyim. Trump is rapist, sexist, homophobe and will start ww3 ! Go chimp out in the streets !

hahahaha leftside. you dumb fucks lost. go cry in a hole or an hero. hahahahahah

WE WON

i've got everything but the shirt, what do?

Your waifu a drunk whore and you will never be BO, you /sudo/ browsing rulecuck

You should probably look up and understand what cultural marxism is before dismissing it out of hand. Nigger lover

Why do these fucking shits post their plans for everyone to see?
Do they not realize there are loads of Holla Forumsacks that also browse Holla Forums?

Get some paint and make a shirt of your own!

pick one

You do realize that using freech memes makes you stick out like a sore thumb, right?

I'd play it.

SHE IS NOT A WHORE

This isn't 4chan faggot. Perhaps you should go back. There is actual information out about the frankfurt school.

top kek

It is successful because all the liberals want to feel "enlightened" really just going for points, to feel as a superior liberal far above other liberals

Maybe if he talks to the Congress members, but the vp has no true power in Congress. Except in the VERY rare cases in the Senate where the vote is tied, then the vp casts the deciding vote

not even going to comment on that… that can be said of CATS and Rent and Chorus Line too. the race to be the smartest retard has always drawn the largest competition.

but hamilton has some pretty catchy tunes which is what makes a musical a successful live show. most people dont give a shit enough about politics to care one way or the other.

The drumpf drone salt is endless.

Can you post some of these tunes? I want to see exactly what the best this play has to offer.

its nigger music, Holla Forums won't allow it to be uploaded

npr.org/2015/09/21/440925873/first-listen-cast-recording-hamilton

Trump supporter shouts profanities at Chicago 'Hamilton' performance

archive.is/6OuqW

Oh no. That sucks.

Drumpfcucks so triggered.

DRUMPF MY SHIT UP

Projection. It's the best thing they can do apart from crying.

since most leftypol commiefags were driven off other boards, I have a message for you

ALL COMMIES WILL HANG

Now we know who you are

I remember 15 or 20 years ago frequenting some anime forum, can't remember which, but clearly remember this one bitch that would always post images of anime characters she photoshoped to be black, and would smugly declare them "Fixed" and would post shitty headcanon about her newly niggerized creations. Come to think of it it was probably my first encounter with an SJW.

This play is like the manifestation of that person growing up and -somehow- getting into a position of being able to produce a Broadway play.

the two who dueled each other were once very good friends? jesus christ this reads like a bad play.

oh wait.

you're all a bunch of hypocritical faggots ignoring the fact that the pussy in chief wants the theater to be a safe space.

the theater is not a place for actors of all people to give a VP a lecture on shit, it's a place for entertainment. the cast were out of line to specifically address him, when he just wanted to enjoy a show with his family. don't be surprised if some of the leads get dropped for this.

yeah i know they were out of line. it was stupid and quite honestly a little fucked up in the head for the actors to address their political grievances to an elected official, in a goddamned theater.

trump whining that pence got bullied though? wtf man. have some fucking sack. you're the fucking president not a goddamned reality show host.

he should have had a team of pr people helping him to craft a witty response that brought together actors, presidents and the theater all in one sharp rebuke with no room for being interpreted as a crybaby

It would have been fine if Pence was actually a monster or did something wrong. These faggots want to be in history books written as if they stood up to an unjust group not realizing they simply look like entitled children whining in their echo-chamber. Thanks to this, Hamilton the play won't be remembered for any good it had, it's only memory will be that the main actor decided to act like an asshole to a VP for nothing.

yeah well that's what you get when you have a 70 year old man on twitter

I disagree on that score. We have laws against yelling fire in a crowded theater, just as we have laws against inciting to riot. These actors were in a unique position to cause serious damage if they so chose, and if the audience were compliant enough. Airing of political grievance has no place in the coliseum when the emporer is present. That shit is too dangerous to keep the door open.

trump isnt the president, and never will be for many people

(checked)

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with kids today? Grow a pair.

stop dividing our country. we have a president elect that half of us dont want. its happened before and will happen again. inciting, even condoning violence in response is a poor representation for a patriot

Pls cri moar.

Hillary STILL won the popular vote. She could still win this if people fucking wake up.

Butthurt fuckface over here wants a couple spics and niggers on the seaboards to dictate everything.

Hillary literally can still win.
Just wait till 2020 when the whites die off and we've got this shit with Bernie.

We need a new meme of that kike on the phone saying "Oy vey I told you drumpf dumps on Fridays, cumskins on saturdays, and veganposts on Mondays."

DRUMPF ISN'T PRESIDENT
Hillary STILL might win

user, i'm sorry to break it to you, but those people don't care about patriotism
in fact, they pretty much hate america

Right. 'Cause the first election didn't count, obviously. There needs to be another election.

Trump would win that election too, sorry you can't Norrect The Record anymore.

Nice trips.

Called it. Fucking called it.

Do you have an mp4 of this?

Ha, doubtful. This shit is by SJWs for SJWs. Their casting call says no white for fuck sakes. They live for this shit, they probably gave him a raise.

thank fuck hillary won't live past 2028

i was about to bring up jews, but then i remembered that they're the ones pushing this progressive agenda horse shit, you're right.

How does it feel to have your rules finally applied to you, nigga

i dare you to find someone who doesn't secretly agree with this.

Have you all calmed down yet?