Are there any topics of conversation on Holla Forums that don't turn into two overly sensitive sad or drunk people...

Are there any topics of conversation on Holla Forums that don't turn into two overly sensitive sad or drunk people arguing with eachother over politics? I just want to sit under my comfy blanket and talk about tv shows and stuff man.

Don't blame me, earlier today i wanted to debate if Howard the Duck has a corkscrew penis but did any user care about this issue? Of course not.

I miss Hannibal.

That's fun though.
That's boring.

>>>/yaoi/

I care, dear user. I careā€¦

We used to have a lot of debate over the definition of kino and what kind of films can be classified as kino.

What tv shows are you currently watching?

Drinking is wrong, you degenerate, Trump doesn't drink!

Okay, why don't you give an example of a recent movie or TV show that isn't a complete turd and isn't part of the Jewish propaganda machine?

kino comment

Gibsonkino

Baneposting. They never get into big threads, usually if shit happens they get called hotheads and put aside

Over 4 four years and still saving Holla Forums. GOAT meme.

Easy bait but responding to hotheads always makes the fire rise.

The problem is Orsonposting disappeared.

What was the cause of it again? Was it RLM? Once their force awakens review came out, Holla Forums finally turned on the hacks and orsonposting slowed down after that as well.

Religious propaganda?

Did he just drown that child and rape the corpse?

Someone bring 20cc of ice cubes. This cranium is having a rise in temperature

I disagree.

No. Holla Forums is dead.
I'd move on but it's like trying to find paradise in a nuclear wasteland. Going to just stay here until I become disgusted with imageboards altogether.
Maybe it's for the best.

Remember you niggers also contributed to this don't say you want things to go back as they were after you helped turn it to shit.

Holla Forums was built as a right wing safe space, but now that Trump has been elected, they can go outside and let their freak flags fly openly.

Chans are dead in general. Everything that could've been discussed was discussed. All we can do now is wait for the rest of the world to catch up. It'll be a long 25 years of JUSTposting, what did he mean by this? and Sarah Silverman.

Good. Hopefully you can fly from a helicopter ride.

Unless we are looking at pretty paintings or listening to instrumentals a political narrative can and will be assigned to said art. Here at Holla Forums we aren't opens who just want to discuss the brushstrokes we are trying to really feel what the writers were thinking. Go to resist if you want to talk about how cool it was when "Khan lept up with dual lasers and started annihilating Klingons."