GOD DAMN IT SHANNON

GOD DAMN IT SHANNON

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

NOW YOUR LIFE IS GONNA GO TO SHIT BECAUSE YOU DENOUNCED TRUMP, DIDN'T YOU SEE THE COLLAGE OF THOSE WHO DENY THE GOD EMPEROR?

archive.is/y7J9J

Superman did nothing wrong

Then go to Mexico.
Of course.
If you talk the talk you better walk the walk, pussy.

When will these election threads end?

never, Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums since trump was/is a tv personality

Not going to happen. I guess you'll have to move, cuck.

Hope he gets his neck snapped in real life.

Oh sweet stupid child.

You can thank Holla Forums and freech for that. I remember when Holla Forums was actually Holla Forums before the commies and goons decided to colonize.

It's like a rubber band. These faggots pull and pull, and when it snaps and when they get told to fuck off they cry victim.

there's one extra "lefty" in that filename. have you ever been to Holla Forums? all of their threads are exactly like that, ALL OF THEM

well, aren't there mods for that kind of thing?

oh right, "muh free speech" means mods are afraid to delete anything related to popular boards ever.

least they can do is bumplock these shit threads

Holla Forums please go you're not fooling anyone

oblivious to irony i see.

Are you suggesting there's a wall between fa/tv/irgins and Holla Forumsacks?

there should be.

whether its videogames, comics, television, furry, or monstergirls, Holla Forums shits up every fucking thread in every fucking board, like an infectious disease.

these retarded Holla Forumstards think they own the site, they have one board, and half the time its surpassed by Holla Forums in UIDs. they have to go back, someone has to send them back to their shithole containment board so they stop ruining Holla Forums as a whole, we need to make Holla Forums great again.

He's not wrong tbh lads

libs should have left the male spaces alone lol

something in the 2nd picture is wrong.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums should be wielding machineguns, and the picture should show Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /k/ getting hit by the shots, because the boards that suffer the shitposting are those watching the fight and doing nothing.

Meanwhile at Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums1054123
>Our strategies need to be different for Holla Forums and idpol. For Holla Forums, we need to cut off their access to other boards first. This is a simpler task because we have more support on boards like /his/, /r9k/, /a/, than Holla Forums. When a thread goes off-topic into right-wing territory, we should be there to sage/shitpost. Stirnerposting and general edginess are effective methods against the Holla Forumsack.

lel that outdated cuckchan screencap

Thanks for reminding me how often a "X is just like Y" screencap like that was used as a crutch. Still using crutches?

look retard, we don't care, we just want to talk about tv shows, Holla Forums just wants to talk about videogames, and so on. stop shoving your garbage in every board.

if some faggot came here to preach about equality and feminism we would tell him to go fuck himself the same way we're telling YOU to go fuck yourself.

Wouldn't it be more fitting to show them throw shit at each other with the harmless bystanders getting hit until the two retarded monkeys in the middle eventually move on with everybody else left perplexed and covered in shit?

would this work?

no you rulecuck, let the stormfags and leftards shitpost but never stop telling them to piss off back to their own retarded shitholes.
That's the proud tradition of free speech shitposting you commie.

you're on Holla Forumschan m8o. go back to cuck central if you're so butthurt over bantz.
on second thought just go back

they'll just reply with
and keep ruining the boards, the problem doesn't disappear because you swear at it or ignore it, someone has to build a wall to keep them off.

ya p much

ok

All boards on 8ch are Holla Forums, each one is merely a subboard for specific topics that Holla Forumssters use.

Who's garbage are you even talking about? It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about since even in your own example, Holla Forums talks about political things all the time.

Next you'll probably tell me Holla Forums wants to talk about comic books

but they do. they just focus on the problems surrounding those things.

Superman did no wrong.

Superman did everything wrong because he wasted his time saving unimportant individuals and porking Louis Lane instead of using his powers for the greater good to stop climate change, racism and sexism in the world.

you forgot important buzzwords like homophobia, xenophobia, bigotry and misogyny.

Boardmixing was a mistake

You saw /polv/ where they suck each other cock and Dev cock because they have the same POV….real Holla Forums always tell them to fuck off and you know what they answer?yep, "fuck off Holla Forums

If Shillary got picked wouldn't the division still be there? I wouldn't want to live in a country where she and her cronies were in charge.

Yes but you're more likely to kill yourself sooner or later anyway thus dissolving the rift.

You wish.

Just stating the obvious.
I mean come on, just name a single drawback of you embracing the sweet kiss of death already.

I'd miss out on the best timeline and the sweet fragrance of your bleeding butt.

You WILL bow down BEFORE ME Jor-El!

Nice propaganda.

Stopping the natural cycles of the earth would be pretty bad. Unless you meant Superman should have flown around enforcing climate tax laws to redistribute wealth, in which case I simply disagree.

you faggots started shitting everything up at the start of 2015

kill yourself retard

no, thats you going into Holla Forums to shit it up, and mark allows it because he's the worst piece of shit since moot. you can straight up make a thread saying "who did you vote for Holla Forums?" and he won't bumplock it, but god forbid you shit on the shittendo swshit, that nets you a week ban and a thread deletion.
This is what should be done, there has to be a wall around Holla Forums and they're the ones who have to pay for it, its not a wall of defense, but a wall of containment. 12 hour-wall, if they want to be retarded communists or tinfoil hats then let them, but prohibit them from ruining every other board with it. 12 hours should be enough for them to calm down and come back to their senses.

yes, that is the intended point

kill yourself retard

Stay mad, trump cuck. Can't wait to start executing racist, state-sucking fascists in the streets.

I know Americans are stupid and easily tricked, but come on, be realistic.

>>>/auschwitz/

Why is the goon still here?

Don't know. You'd think after the elections he'd just give up on his "reddipol" spam, but I guess he's just got too much spirit in him.

Who?

stop the sentence there because that's already enough wrong in the world

calm down

fuck off retards

Don't you ever fucking tell him to calm down you cunt.

Suck my cock, rulecuck

don't tell him to not tell that guy to calm down

He's doing it. He's trying to top the assmaddedness of the /sudo/-/a/ spergout.

Permaban everyone who's ever used Holla Forums ever?
Eh, that'd include me, so oh well.
They're annoying as fuck though, so it's pretty bothersome.

I wish board admins would at least permaban Holla Forumsfags the moment they're spotted. It's really irritating at this point.

Didn't Jor-El tell him not to do that?

Wow. That is DISGUSTING. Racist, Homophobic, Fascist, Ignorant crop. It makes me sick. Inhuman.
VILE!

If you want the cuckchan hugbox experience why don't you just go back? I hear you can get banned for accusing someone of using reddit there.

NO!