I want you to impregnate and breed me. If you come with me I will make you immortal

I want you to impregnate and breed me. If you come with me I will make you immortal.

I will love you forever, even if you turned out to be my brother or somehow became corrupted by Sauron… idk why that would even happen.
So what will it be, Holla Forums?

ftfy

I thought she was really not that attractive

you're right
i made an imperfect meme
i'm sorry and shameful

Get outta here, dwarf boy

She's pretty homely. Would bang, but I'd bang a curvy bag of potatos.

She's Steven Tyler's daughter, in other words, guaranteed to have inherited herpes.

we're talking about hte character, not the actress you cuck

JUST

Like any elf competes with Galadriel, pffft. Get slot, frumpy.

alright, so time has come to choose, Holla Forums
who is best tolkienfu?

I want you to peel and cook me. If you eat me I will strenghten your immune system.
I will saturate you forever, even if you boiled me or somehow I became deep fried… idk why that would even happen.
So what will it be, user?

Galadriel, definately. I have a thing for older women, as in older than the human race old.

Miranda Otto, of courshe

right

Nah, sometimes I kinda want to die.

If you want to get all technical, you could kill yourself and go to the special elf heaven.

The Elves that spend a few millenia in said paradise call the fate of humans a "Gift".

Isn't that mainly because they have a constant yearning to be with Eru?

Possibly, but they also really get bored of living. That's why they don't give a fuck and die in droves in every battle.

WEW, triggered your herpes trauma didn't i?

you're a dumb bitch

Was reading the Silmarilion find out that Aragorn and Arwen are cousins (distant cousins but still)

Very distant.

Bloody succubus whore elf demon, she would've damned all man kind if Aragon wasn't such a dude.

D-did an orc type this?

Only if this meme dies and goes to the worst depths of hell.

I'd impregnate Evangelical Lulzy