I want to impregnate and breed her. If I come in her she will make me immortal

I want to impregnate and breed her. If I come in her she will make me immortal.
I will love her forever, even if she turned fat or somehow became incredibly frozen… idk why that would even happen.
So what will it be, /Taylor/?

Taylor is shit

kys

please turn off your computer go outside and get a girlfriend its better for you i am taylor btw

kys yourself cuck

gonna need proof of that

Taylor's a lesbian, buddy.

you were saying?

I don't believe it for a second. I will masturbate to it, though.

It doesn't matter whether or not you believe it, she passes herself around like a party favor. How many of her songs about break ups? How many guys have pumped and dumped her? Mind you, she cleaner than most about it because she doesn't publish it, but she's probably sucking some dude's dick right now.

And it isn't yours.

Wasn't she BLACKED?

delet

Fuck off.

Everything for you Taylor. I love you

I don't understand why the chans are so obsessed with her? She seems pretty vapid. What does she stand for? Pop. Celebrity. Gossip. Nothing. Poor image of a white woman.

also she has no tits

Because there's a long trail of evidence she posted on halfchan frequently.

So she's even more retarded than I thought.

please delete

Taylor Swift is a godless, vapid piece of shit with no discernible values beyond the pursuit of material comforts and celebrity posturing. Concluding life is about "fun" and "friends" she will perpetually ignore the suffering of her fellow man like an American Marie Antoinette, and will always be enabled by her fortunes and yes-men to hide from facing the vanity of everything she holds dear, even in the face of the inevitable decay and death which visits us all. Never knowing an ounce of suffering, always able to take refuge in luxury, she is doomed to never realize her folly and will probably end up as an old woman on her death bed still never questioning anything or being able to engage in any ounce of self criticism or spiritual discernment, having lived life as a flower petal wrapped in tissue paper, never knowing any of the genuine struggle which makes us grow and ultimately reach our limits (the end of ourselves, which leads to pursuit of the transcendent, beyond the self). Ultimately she will probably be thrown into the lake of fire on Judgment Day where the smoke of her torment will go up forever and ever as she wails and gnashes her teeth in eternal agony, finally being forced to realize her own end, forevermore. By then, God has turned His back on her. She is damned, by her own will, the transcendental holiness she failed to pursue being the transcendental holiness she will fail to receive. Goodnight, you Aryan whore! No PR dream team can save you from this final fate. No carefully crafted image able to fool the public can also fool God. Bend the knee before the one name under the sun which can save you: Jesus Christ! Or go to Hell.

dem legs doe

Resistance against the Jews.

…will become wrinkly, varicose vein and cellulite covered before becoming a rotting corpse.

meme delusions

Do you find them juicy now?

who is the colossal faggot that parked his fairy bicycle in the middle of the goddamned street in NYC to take a picture of dumb celebrity number 1973590035

Taylor has no ass tbh. Never has had a ass and never will.

Come on user, it was proven fake 5 years ago.

Bunch of faggots in this thread
Taytay is cute, CUTE

She used to be but now shes just another retarded feminist with the added quality of being best friends with a pedophile.

Problem is you are going to have to deal with lena dunham orbitting around her. Maybe you can set something up with sam hyde

Or you could red pill taylor and watch lena dunham fade into obscurity. Then live happily ever after with a qt 3.14

taylor a jew

She's my BFG.

big fat 'gina?

Beautiful Fascist Girl?

If only