Kong trailer 2

Kong trailer 2

That's a really fake looking cgi monkey.

That's not very nice. I think Leslie Jones looks great.

At this point who gives a fuck? I'm so sick of remakes. Why don't they make a movie about some other giant monster, or if they're that creatively bankrupt that they absolutely MUST remake a movie, why not do one that hasn't been done to death, like Razorback?

New Star Wars looks sick.

Isn't that the sjw actress that said something about being dedicated to getting blacked and supporting black rights or some stupid shit?

I like that they modeled Kong more like the Harryhausen model than a real gorilla, but it still looks like a flavorless cashgrab starring meme cameos.

You're on the wrong site, buddy. Here's what you were looking for:

www.blacked.com

dropped

who? link?

I would get annoyed by studios playing these pop songs but this is Vietnam era it makes sense. Also I like CCR.

That looks awesome user. Is it any good?

I think its Alison Brie. She will be playing Captain Marvel in the Marvel movies.

*sigh*

Samuel L Jackson is not look like fake CGI.

It's not Vietnam era, though. Computers like what they were using didn't exist.

Actually, it is, you're right. Hate it when they shove shit into movies that didn't exist at the time.

idk why they used cgi……..

How did I not know about this?

Because we here in Australia can't into film anymore. We shot our load with Mad Max and have been coasting on that ever since.

I think I'd rather be beaten the fuck up by a giant gorilla than be sexually assaulted by her.

I think I'd rather be sexually assaulted by a giant gorilla than watch her in a movie.

QUALITY

Is that the lady from the new ghostbusters?

I get they're trying to make new kong look like the original, but the original looked dopy and so does this one.
He looked a lot better in that poster with the flair guy

dropped

But didn't you guys make the babadook though?

i thought texas chainsaw massacre was an australian director for some reason

Will this surpass King Kong Lives as the best and most patrician KongKino?

Linda Hamilton sold me. Watching now. It's low budget shit and my spanish isn't great but you can't beat the price.