Hillary loses

gee, that some coincidence. its almost like they were paid to shitpost or something.
do you think is was jpn oliver all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XKJ54
archive.is/6eo1X
archive.is/etFSG
archive.is/BjXCz
8ch.net/log.php?board=tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one who comes here likes clinton, not even Holla Forums likes clinton, lurk moar & quit with the persecution complex & idpol.
if you do support trump, i'm so sorry for you, but i'm sure you'll grow up soon, rulecucks.

oh yeah, thats why there wasn't some fags spamming lame ass clinton pepe edits a few days before the election that have mysteriously stopped being posted, right?

The degenerate trump-cult threaten literally everyone, do they expect no repercussions? Get ready, trump cucks, you're a minority in this country.

I'm pretty sure the post quality went up because Holla Forums is finally winding down and fucking off

Okay

ok we get it, you bigots won, please stop

christ i don't get it its not fair and now we're stuck with fucking 4 years a bigot are you serious

hesa cheetoh its not fair please christ rre you trying to start world war or something?

make it 8, cuck

this board is still owned by democrats. Democrats will always be the majority here.

Democrats are a dying breed, user. You will soon be crushed under our boots and dumped into mass graves.

Come on dude this is a fucking obscure 4chan ripoff site, do you really think CTR is going to waste time posting here periodically? Isn't it a tad more reasonable to think they're posting hillary frogs because they find it funny triggering pol? Occam's razor, user.

This board has always been 90% democrats since day one. The recent surge of republicucks is due to the election cycle. It will cool down soon enough and things will go back to normal.

feels good man

Republicans are too simple minded to own anything. Not even Trump is a true republican.

Yeah humpfty drumf poster who spammed every single thread was a mirage then ?
His autistic rant when hillary lost was a mirage too ?

this new meme you're trying to push is almost as retarded as that reddipol thing
almost

kek, i saw someone on tumblr post this almost word for word. they even called him a cheetoh

tumblr wiccans were even burning doritos as some kind of spell

Nah, you fags came about when cuckposting became popular. You just couldn't keep it to yourself. Kind of like fags.

It's already been confirmed that shills browse halfchan/Holla Forums.

Even if we didn't have the proof that we have, the fact that we are constantly mentioned on the MSM and the fact that reddit gets all of their content from us, makes us a target.

You're like a kid that keeps being called stupid head desperately trying to fling the insult back at his tormentors.
You will never be BO and your waifu a drunk whore.

It was actually confirmed that CTR browsed (and probably still browses) this site.
But you knew that, didn't you vaultboy?

We were here before the first exodus. You republicucks came over after the GOP debates. I noticed the shitposters like you. Democrats will always rule this board.

They were literally paid to post here you stupid faggot.

liberals gtfo

?????????????????????????????????

this, only liberal SJWs support Trump, he is a kike-lover. His entire family is jewish. His grandson is being raised as a jew.

you confused, kikelover?

Rulecuck man is back

I love these things. Where do they come from?

Go back to 4chan m8

NO

I'll just leave this here-

Hey Graham.

source?
if your point is that trump is going back on his word, nothing in this section contributes to that narrative. also if you were to believe the media, trump would have been slaughtered in the first primary and every primary following, lost every single presidential debate handily, and had no chance of winning a single battleground state, much less flipping Dem states. so to point at the media as an accurate predictor of what is going to happen with trump is ridiculous.
i like how you put that in there and then throw a bunch of (outdated, ill get to that in a moment) pictures in there as if that means anything when everyone on all sides of the deal has agreed that TPP not happening.
oh, you mean those ones that pence fired?
archive.is/XKJ54
archive.is/6eo1X
archive.is/etFSG

No one gives a fuck about this site, this board, or you.

Kill yourself.

lol you're angry about facts. calm down

wrong kiddo, this entire imageboard was made for trump supporters, even the name Holla Forums comes from the 8 years he'll spend in the white house.

What did he mean by this?

who should've I voted for, clinton? What is even the point of the anti-trump shit?

LMAO, trump promised us he'll murder all niggers and jews, idiot

Boy I've NEVER seen that one before

endless fountain of salt

But why would anybody be paid to shitpost on Holla Forums? Politics boards are an obvious target, but here?

the politics boards with more than 4 PPH are tightly moderated. also who says they cant shill here and on politics boards?

Because politics is pervasive in all forms of media and life. No matter the topic of the board, politics will always find a way to seep into discussion, whether it be organic or not. Shilling any viewpoint on a non-political board is also very easy because most users are less politically-inclined people and generally everyone has their guard down.

This is how shills got around that on 4chan. Around 2011-2012 is when shills started cracking down hard on political discussions on other boards. That's when you started getting variations of "back to Holla Forums" or "go back to your containment board >>>Holla Forums" even for voicing tangentially related viewpoints and not even common terms used on Holla Forums. Regardless, the average moron who couldn't care less eats things up like that because it's a solo and declaration of what must be done. Imperative posts get less scrutiny by the average person lacking critical thinking skills because they are reading unconditional commands. Their thinking is very much like a simpleton, "Wow that person is telling >>XXXXXXXXXXX to go back to Holla Forums so maybe he doesn't belong here. I'll tell the next person who posts like him that and see them get mad XDDDD." It didn't take long for this and other edits to show up as a result of posts like that. However, it did give mods the incentive and basis they needed to start banning "off-topic" posts on those kinds of boards.

Pic related.

Most of them aren't paid, that's just a joke (hopefully)
If you look at this thread, its plain to see that most liberals do it for free.
>>>Holla Forums1054009

Meanwhile, Holla Forums does it for free.

>>>Holla Forums1054123
>Our strategies need to be different for Holla Forums and idpol. For Holla Forums, we need to cut off their access to other boards first. This is a simpler task because we have more support on boards like /his/, /r9k/, /a/, than Holla Forums. When a thread goes off-topic into right-wing territory, we should be there to sage/shitpost. Stirnerposting and general edginess are effective methods against the Holla Forumsack.
archive.is/BjXCz

they must mean 4/his/.

I always get banned from Holla Forums for even the smallest troll attempt.

They're fucking echochamber faggots run by a paki

lol this guy talking about "strategies" and "effective methods" like he's at war. so fucking cringey.

lmao at ur life hotpocket. you know full well that the OP is TV related, and you know full well that you have let dumber shit skirt the definition of off topic without being locked

getting back to leftpol, lmao at this pic

there's way dumber threads than this one even now. two threads on sarah silverman, one on paris hilton's political views, one about mike pence, one about a youtuber.
and yet this is the thread that gets anchored.
hmmm really makes u think

8ch.net/log.php?board=tv

NEW THREAD

That douchey haircut pisses me off for some reason.

This is actually a Holla Forums shitposting tactic on Holla Forums. You wouldn't believe how effective it is to destroying any discussion on their board.

sure

That's the whole reason I ran off Holla Forums back when the cuck awakens premiered. Holla Forums can't contain their shit.

I just wanted to talk about movies and why they are shit, not politics.