I want you to impregnate and breed my wife. If you come in her I will make your race immortal

I want you to impregnate and breed my wife. If you come in her I will make your race immortal.

I will love your bbc forever, even though I'm not a brother or your skin looks incredibly burned … idk why white people even happened.

So what will it be, Holla Forums?

Ayo, bring on da white bitch, cracka

Hilarious. I'm literally crying with laughter right now. Have you thought about a career in comedy OP? You have an incredible gift.

11/10 best pasta this year

is there something wrong?

Hello Cuck, Im BBC

He's a small guy who thinks he's in charge.

jej. 10/10

feels good man.

Feels liberating tbh.

I created it. He is just my child, my legacy who spreads this meme.

since cuckmods locked my other thread im just gonna hijack this one

continue trolling (as in perusing) that Holla Forums for ebin pinkoposts

to no one's surprise, anita sarkeesian browses leftypol

Fun fact: Although Holla Forums pretended to be anti-GG, they were completely supportive of Anita and Mckintosh - their ideology, espousings, and so on.

fucking ew

they sound like elitist SJWs, like they believe all the same bullshit purple-haired catladies do, but they think they're more intellectual than the rank and file and have to trick the plebs into doing what's best for them
i always get this sense of snobbery and egotism from internet commies.

Kek.

sup louis

To be fair, he's worth $25 million and he's got two kids.

So really, you're all far more cucked than he is.

He's millions in debt. He even hit up various celeb blogger sites to assure them he's "so not in debt".

This. He went from admitting he's in debt to telling 6x as many places that he's not. The reality is that like most celebrities Louis CucK is in so much debt that their net worth is counted as money they have but on the condition that it will have to be spent to pay off debts later. So someone like him can have a "net worth" of 25 million but they have no spending money. Their only choice is to bide time so they don't have to sell their vanity properties. In his case he has no money to spend on his favorite bulls.

The air is thick as the full capacity crowd waits in total darkness.

Louis CK is 15 minutes late to start his set.

Suddenly, the thunderous roar of African war drums and elephant cries rings out.

The spotlights focus centre stage.

A battalion of proud black militants lead Louis on stage in nothing but a short pink nightgown, face covered in makeup wearing a bob-cut blonde wig.

"Fans, tonight is the night that i fulfil my destiny and duty as a sissy white bitch, tonight is the night I lose my manhood forever."

"Don't do it Louis! It doesn't have to be this way!" Yells a solitary caucasian voice from the crowd, unable to hold his tongue any longer.

"Ayo shut da fuck up BITCH" booms Tyrique, asserting his nubian dominance. The silent tension builds for mere seconds before the hecklers neck is snapped by a sympathetic white subject, purely to bring the attention back to the stage. The mans wife is stripped naked and dragged away, presumably to a new life of rape and forced black impregnation.

"As I was saying" quivered Louis, "Under the counsel of my advisors, I have decided to forego that which I do not deserve, my right to reproduce. As we speak, my daughters are being shipped to Sudan to repay my debt to our new black overlords. Now without furher adieu, let us begin!"

Within seconds, Louis is impaled anally and orally with 36 inches of black tube steak. While DeMarcus and Javhonte destroy his masculine pride metaphorically, Quintavius pulls out a machete the size of a small child, personally blessed by Joseph Kony and his top shamans and in one swing, removes it literally.

Louis screams in both pain and liberation as the wound is cauterised with a flaming baobab branch, all the while the two bucks never missing a beat with their relentless spit-roasting.

Finally, some 2 hours later after all the bulls have satisfied themselves in his holes he is dragged away but not without first issuing a final statement.

"I shall now be known as LOUISE CUCK"

>and he's vegan

Sounds like a well-adjusted human being. I'd be into Louis CK's comedy more too if he wasn't talking about other men fucking his wife all the time.

Makes sense. Low testosterone men make up a large portion of CucK's fanbase.

- Louis CK