So who is ready for Mothra to make her appearance in Kong: Skull Island

So who is ready for Mothra to make her appearance in Kong: Skull Island.

Is Mothra for sexual?

I'm not 12 anymore. Why should I be excited abouto this fanboy shit.

D R O P P E D
MISOGYNY 4LYFE

What's the point?

RIGHT ON, BROTHER!

How does that look like Mothra?

it exists in three dimensions

It looks like a modern redesign.

It just dawned on me that cocoon thing is a tree as well. Some moths cocoon in trees iirc.

im late to the whole kaijoo party but is that supposed to be scary? its a fucking moth. turn on the headlights and it will crash into a rock and die

Oh ok I can see now. It was hard to tell since Mothra was in the log.

Mothra wasn't suppose to be scary, she is a protector of earth that has a pair of twin fairy priestesses who sing songs to summon Mothra at times of crisis.

i will never understand japanese culture. shit sounds like a childrens television show

With the song it's lyrics are Indonesian and the singers are Japanese which explains why the pronounciation is so weird.

Malaysian actually.

Thank you for correcting me user.

Godzilla movies were aimed pretty squarely at kids for a while.

Jet Jaguar was designed by a child for a tv or comicbook contest or something iirc.

Pretty sure Gojira was the first and last time a kaiju movie ever intended to be scary.

Excuse prease?

This is the first movie I ever watched. When I was three Megalon terrified me. If I was watching the movie alone, if he was on screen by himself I'd run to the hall and wait until Godzilla got there to deal with him.

It's considered one of the worst films in the series but it's probably my favorite.

If I was a bigshot in Hollywood, you know what movie I've wanted to make for years? A Matango movie that ties those horrible mushroom people to Godzilla. Stay with me for a second hereā€¦

Like the original it starts with a boat crashing on the island. It's a bunch of spoiled rich kids. It'll start out a bit more like The Thing with the kids being paranoid over who's already infected as everyone tries to trick the others into eating the mushrooms, and horribly transforming into disgusting fungus monsters. They manage to fix their radio and put out a call with their location saying they're having a huge party on the island (several of the kids were celebrities.) The news media and hundreds of other rich kids flood to the island in boats and throw a party. They start eating the mushrooms without question believing they're a drug, but when some of the partygoers get suspicious the fully transformed original kids surround and attack them preventing escape. They all merge together into one hideous, Lovecraftian mushroom monster, covered in the writhing screaming and laughing bodies of those making up it's bulk (think of the Legion monster from the Castlevania games.) As it heads into the water though, Godzilla rises to the surface in front of it, appearing in only the last 20 minutes of the film. The rest is a huge fight between them, with Godzilla eventually emerging as the victor and ridding himself of the spores attempting to take over his body with a massive plasma blast.

I'd call it The Madness of Matango.