I want you to impregnate and breed me. If you come with me I will make you immortal

I want you to impregnate and breed me. If you come with me I will make you immortal.

I will love you forever, even if you turned out to be my brother or somehow became incredibly burned … idk why that would even happen.
So what will it be, Holla Forums?

Fuck off octopus cunt ! I bet you have a beak for a vagina !

would you, Holla Forums?

is this thick too? :^)

why wouldn't i accept? i mean, is there any downside?

No problemo, actually thats my dream

Dagon is a good movie.

Stuart Gordon is a good horror director.

I love it. It really captured the feeling of getting hunted by a crazy town very well.

I need to rewatch it with subtitles though, because I barely understood that fat old drunk sailor guy

what's the catch?

She smells like fish.

And she is 12 feet tall and has to be paraded around by goons, because she can't walk.

eh, i can live with that

She is functionally similar to a morbidily obese women. At least on land.

Also you (pre-burned) and her are the only good looking people out there. Everyone else looks like a freak.

Seems like plus in the long term after you get used to the freaks being your new normal.

Okay, also she may be into "we are related" lover talk.

Sold, tbh

She probably has a cruel streak too. She may be dependent on other people on land, but once you get trapped into her tentacles or are underwater with her, she might get dominant.

I made a new meme :D

how does it make you feel?

I feel in charge and at the same time not.

I don't have direct control over it or got credited. I feel the pride of a father.

the pride of a father who is raising another mans child?

yes, i have other questions
how does one get to become such a successful memester like you? what's the secret behind your memtic skills? what intuition led you to the creation of this brilliant new meme?

that image is unsettling wtf

>tfw no qt Lovecraftian sister gf

those lights on her face look like cum in the thumbnail