What the fuck did I just watch?

what the fuck did I just watch?

A movie that was better at the start than it was at the end.

The best Western in the last decade. Shane it was sullied with cheap ass body horror.

meh, needed more unapologetic racism and the womyn character was a total bitch.

I really like how the action scenes just happen naturally, they aren't built up to an epic conclusion and they aren't clean, multiple things happen at the same time and the main characters get fucked up.

Is this a fictional thread? What movie?

I purposely made this thread vague so only true kinographers would post. Unfortunately it looks like there only are 3 patricians on Holla Forums at the moment.

There was a western with Kurt Russel, Patrick Wilson, and Jack Shepard that came and went without me hearing about it?

My statement was relative, not objective. It's miles better than "the cuckful eaight n sheeit"and " remake of a movie that didn't need remaking number 100000000000000000000"

The movie starts as a western and ends as horror.

That sounds cool. Pirating now.

Yes, very true. I didn't even realize it wasn't an adaptation or a remake or anything. It's a real movie and a real original work.

Best character died way too soon. And this has to be the only movie in the current year where the "bigoted racist" actually has a point, and one of the few Western movies where the native niggers aren't portrayed as noble savages in tune with nature.

This. Overwhelmingly this. How the fuck did they expect to get back to town, wounded, with no horses or provisions, anyway?

Read the thread and was intrigued, glad I got the heads up on the gore so I was prepared for it, that shit is fucking medieval. If I wasn't, the tone of the first three quarters and then that shit, man that would fucking scar me. It's thematic though, positively Aztec.

The film is excellent. Two hours of solid western and two minutes of frontier Saw. You're right about the combat scenes, very organic, chaotic.

I almost regret watching this shit because this scene pops into my head every so often.I don't know why it sticks out in my head so much when actual gore just comes and goes.
Something about how normal and well dressed the guy is the last time you see him and then this happening just freaked me the fuck out. Not even the splitting in particular, the entire treatment start to finish bugs me.

Hol up white boi
what movie dis be?

An accurate depiction of Native Americans.

tits or go

why live?

looks gay lolz

Doubling down on the shit genres with no redeeming qualities.