What other Hollywood or TV stars need to just come out of the closet already?

What other Hollywood or TV stars need to just come out of the closet already?

(plus Tom Cruise)

Can anyone tell me someone who didn't go to shit career and ability-wise after coming out? I swear its as soon as it happens they just stop giving a shit about anything but "being gay"

John Travolta

neil patrick harris got a tv show and got to be in those white castle movies. but he got it by acting super straight & playing a straight version of himself. now i don't think he will be in much more national media after the tv series has ended

Gosh darn you to heck

Tom Hardy came out as fairly gayish, but later took it back:

this

Tom Cruise is awesome and you suck.

He's going to be in the Netflix series called A series of unfortunate events.

He's a manlet and a Scientologist

so obvious

he kissed a man a bunch of times in his roles

he is gay in most of his roles

he is almost never seen with a woman

he has a gay aura

With an overblown ego who needs to save the world in every movie he's in. On a lesser charge, he treats his wife like shit.

it's all true

His wife doesn't seem to mind.

I would say that most gay people in hollywood and in politics (Tim Kaine, anybody?), that these men have wives to dispel the innuendo. We all know who should be out and proud.

When John Travolta's career made a comeback in the 90s solely because of Grease-nostalgia, his acting was so over-the-top and awkward that it transcends gayness. Ironically that's what made him a decent casting choice for the villain in the 2004 Punisher movie. Oddly enough it may not be coincidence that his character's right-hand-man and friend was a sadistic closet homosexual.

Hey, From Paris With Love is an underappreciated masterpiece

sodomy is part of hollywood culture

Bane is a pedophile.

What gave you the impression that he is gay?

He is best buttbuddies with Ian "The Ire of the Shire" Mckellan.

Hugh Jackman

Wait does anyone have any evidence that Tom Cruise, and Hugh Jackman might be gay? As far as I have heard it has only been accusations, or rumors. They haven't been caught kissing or holding hands with another man by the paparazzi. I wish that Jake Gylenhal was a gay.

Never came off as gay to me.

As far as I know, kids whom adults "touch" could become pedophiles. But people who have gay relationships with other people possibly their own age could becomeā€¦ gays? Or straight people?

Tom Hardy has kids. Also he didn't stated how old his partner(s) were. I knew a guy years ago, who said, that he once kissed another guy, just to know what it feels like, and he said he didn't liked it. He was straight, I even knew the girl he seduced when I knew him.

Your point is kinda farfetched to me.

Xenu pls

Back to tumblr

Sir Ian?

You go back to stormfront.

he's married to a woman

Thanks for embarrasing me in front of my friends
ASSHAT

wat

I assume everyone connected to Bryan Singer in any way is part of the LGBT scene. The guy's slimy as fuck.

Look at Hugh Jackman's wife. She's a "beard"

Just take a look. They've even got a pedo crew running

Being a pedophile doesn't make you gay and vice versa.

if youre a guy touching a little boy weiner makes you gay even if youre too scared to have sex with real men

all faggots are pedos, 100% FACT

all kikes are pedos, 100% FACT not gays

God damn he must be in the closet because I can't see any straight man wanting to marry that monster.

Kaine was the VP pick due to his gay look that's for sure

jared had sex with a little boy. does that make him gay?