What's the most cancerous genre of all time and why is "found footage"?

What's the most cancerous genre of all time and why is "found footage"?
I can't recall any ok movies of this type

My favorite found footage movie tbh.

Finally I found someone who agrees with me! The only good found footage movies I can think of are Noroi The curse. Maybe Cannibal Holocaust.

So that's where those jew pics came from. The Jew looks and acts like a cartoon villain.

Cannibal Holocaust is kino.

Cannibal Holocaust. Ghostwatch is fucking sick.

Hardcore Henry.

Because the horror genre (which is ~90% of found films) is low effort, and found footage is even lower effort than that

That's just how Israelis are.

OY GEWALT
ANTISEMITISM

I liked Noroi.

omg lyk 4 srs Holla Forums gtfo lyke i cant evn :(((((((

Damn straight.

just like irl

Saying completely normal Jewish behavior is villainous. Fuck you and your antisemitism man

3/10

Blair Witch Project was great, though.

Ghostwatch sounds good but are there jumpscares? I can't take that shit.

pussy

The first V/H/S movie is pretty good. The second one isn't, but it's not terrible either.

Also, Noroi is pretty awesome…

Ah, carry on then.

Troll Hunter.

Personally I thought it was mediocre. Haven't seen the second one though.

The second one is absolutely terrible, except for the one segment that is the best in the series (the zombie in the park).

Also, (Rec) is great, and I liked Cloverfield and Chronicle well enough.

I thought the short with the tour of the cult compound was cool. Was that the second one?

Capeshit.

That was the last bit of the second one, yeah.

I liked Cloverfield. I was disappointed the sequel wasn't a direct one and the ending to that movie felt too contrived and out of character.

Chronicle was solid; I felt a little bad for the main character who went nuts and killed his friend, and the all the humiliation stacked on top of it didn't help him.

Blair Witch felt weak to me. The only part that stood was the ending, but everything leading up to it didn't phase me.

Noroi kept me interested. The scene with all the fetuses filling the wall and some moving around was one of the moments that surprised me. The ending was sufficiently creepy too, though there were some pacing issues where the story seemed to drag too much.

The Gallows was terrible. Don't bother watching it.