ANAKIN, SHEEV IS A DECENT MAN

ANAKIN, SHEEV IS A DECENT MAN

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE JEDI ARE DECENT MEN

OH, WELL THEN WHY ARE WE FIGHTING?

I can't believe they almost used this cut in the final version.

Other urls found in this thread:

makingstarwars.net/2016/11/some-early-solid-rumors-on-star-wars-episode-viiis-laura-dern-benicio-del-toro-and-kelly-marie-tran/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Birren
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elder_Houses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and he was a good friend

Wow, really Disney?

That's just the censored version believe it or not. The original went like:

So Anakin removed the kebab then.

FRIEND YOU ARE CRAZY

I ironically like Episode III

I unironically love Episode II

I thought I had shit taste. Eh, whatever.

I unironically like Episode 3.

I cant remember, did anybody ever directly tell Anakin that he might be the Chosen One? If he was the Chosen One, why didn't the Council try to be more accomodating to him? Maybe try to sit him down to help him get over himself? Or maybe not try to aggrevate him themselves and purchase his mother out of slavery? If they Jedi are the good guys, why were they into slavery so much? Enslaving children, keeping parents in bondage to horrible kike aliens, wtf was their problem?

Because the Jedi are Jews. Count Doku did nothing wrong.

The Jedi weren't thats the whole point of Luke's new phillosopy or whatever

Good Rebel, swallow their narrative.

I thought the Old Jedi order was like the Catholic Church and Luke's New Order is the Protestants.

it is the least worst of the prequels. also it has the most Sheev.

Return of the Jedi has Ewoks, but it also has Slave Leia. (non-preggo) Natalie Portman in the Slave Leia costume would settle this easily, but for now:

Star Wars > Empire > Revenge = Return > Phantom > Attack > TFA*

*TFA is roughly as shit as episode 1 and 2, but in entirely different ways.

The jedi are a bunch of self-righteous hypocritical faggots. You should play the KOTOR games, they show just how fucking useless the jedi really are. Especially the 2nd one. I'm not sure what the canon is now that Disney raped it but it used to be that "bringing balance to the force" meant wiping out both the jedi and the sith, which is exactly what Anakin did. At the end of Episode VI the only force user left is Luke, who isn't really a jedi or a sith. He's a gray jedi. He basically takes the best elements from both jedi and sith and mashes them together.

Prequels are bad, but at they tried to go for something new and failed. TFA just ripped off everything good from Star Wars and it colossally failed at even that.

Also I want to add that the jedi interpreted "bring balance to the force" as just wiping out the sith and bringing about total jedi supremacy, because they were dumbasses and they didn't understand what the word "balance" means.

makingstarwars.net/2016/11/some-early-solid-rumors-on-star-wars-episode-viiis-laura-dern-benicio-del-toro-and-kelly-marie-tran/

oh great, so that "Bloodline" tie-in novel is probably essential reading now. (Rian Johnson had a lot of input on the political dynamics in that, and a big part of the story involved the planet of the rich people who were somewhat sympathetic to the Empire, or at least the concept of it, if you subtract the part where the Emperor is a Sith. and at least some of these people were funding the First Order)

prequels had the problem of George not having an editor to rein in his autism. TFA had the problem of JJ's autism being "let's edit everything out because muh mystery box". also "the only good movies ever made were Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, ET, The Wrath of Khan and an Indiana Jones movie or two"

nu-Scotty sneaking around the USS Vengeance in Into Darkness was a ripoff of Obi-Wan sneaking around the Death Star, but at least Obi-Wan had The Force. what's nu-Scotty's excuse?

sometimes TCW/Rebels has interesting ideas, but then they have to turn them into plot wholes. where was this guy during the Prequels?

I guess he was stuck on that planet.

Rich planet will be the Cloud City because it's pottery.

Are those from Episode 8? For some reason those outfits don't match with Starwars. I expected this from Dr. Who.

I hope that leaked script isn't true.

so:

Another form over substance in JewJew's SW Universe

I bet this time it's gonna be a planet in the clouds because it's always bigger in the JewJew-verse

shit I meant "look" at her armor"

yeah, filming in Dubrovnik, Croatia.

my guess is that it's this planet: starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Birren
where everybody circlejerks to space nobles.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elder_Houses

those costumes look like they could be from some "let's jerk off to what our families did thousands of years ago" party, I guess.

Why don't they use real Star Wars aliens instead of new Doctor Who bobblehead monsters? Why do none of the costumes and sets look particularly Star Warsy? Maybe it's just me and my impression of what Star Wars is supposed to look like has just been completely wrong for decades.

THERE IS NO GOD

Hipster faggot.

it was pretty fucking balanced, tbh

had vader lived, it would still be balanced imo, it's not like he would just instantly become good again, since obi-wan had to quickly teach him how to ghost in order to be able to do it

Fuck you. Blue is justice.

Fuck you.

Agreed it seems so off putting to me.

What, I thought those pics were from Doctor Who.

I just finished playing KOTOR 2 with the restored content mod. The writing was really something else in that game, Kreia was a fantastic character. It really left me thinking about the nature and of the Jedi and the Sith.
Basically Sith are psychopaths and Jedi are useless pacifists. Grey Jedi are top tier because they can do what needs to be done without giving in to the dark side.

too bad disney is black/white on characters

There are seriously so many things they could do with the Star Wars universe apart from MUH LIGHTSABER. Disney is wasting it

But does the audience really want something else than muh glowsticks? The autists that care about things auxillary to lightsabers buy tie-in products, or have a modicum of taste and don't pay at all.

I really liked the Sith philosophy as explained by the Twi'lek girl in KOTOR. It made them out to be Nietzscheans pushing their own limits.

Reminder what was left of the CIS usually joined the Rebellion.
That's all you need to know the Empire was right all along.

ANGLIN, WEEV IS A DECENT MAN

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE JEWS ARE DECENT MEN

OH, WELL THEN WHY ARE WE FIGHTING?

BTFO

I love 2 as well, mostly just because of the clone
bits though. Show me some big sci-fi armies
duking it out and I'm a happy guy.
That's pretty much all it takes for me
to enjoy a movie, don't know if you agree.

That's okay, user. You can enjoy a movie however you like.

see

No, Lucas himself said that balance of the Force is the removal of the Dark Side, which acts as a disease/cancer of the Force. Kreia wants to remove the Force because she hates it.

There were a bunch of other Jedi and Dark Side Adepts alive during that time in both the EU and the Disney Canon.