Suicide.Squad.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Suicide.Squad.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

The.Cuckold.RLM.Edition.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FAG

I already saw the camrip when it first came out. I think I know well enough just how shit this is without watching the DVD version, thank you.

this movie has the most cancerous soundtrack since Forrest Gump

As in on the nose?

You be the judge

This movie was pretty bad. I'm no connoisseur or a film buff like you, but it felt disjointed as hell. The fact that Harley, Deadshot and Spic got the most focus didn't help at all, the others could've disappeared and it wouldn't have made a difference.
Also, who thought it would be a good idea to send a mostly physical team to combat supernatural forces? You'd think they'd send a psychic or something, but they sent the overgrown scene girl in booty shorts.

It's better than most capeshit but that is not saying much at all.

Is this the extended version?

This is all i need to know

as in

Huh with them, Green Day and Fallout Boy I guess all the alternative rock bands of the early 2000's are trying to retain some relevance. Inb4 people say Green Day started in the 90's. I know I was just using 2000's as a general classification for these bands.

KINO
I
N
O

Should I wait for the extended cut or just watch this one and call it done?

you should do an extended cut on your jugular

Wait. Let me practice on you first. Wouldn't want to make a mistake and accidentally survive.

Just because it's a shitty movie doesn't mean it's kino

Suicide.Squad.2016.EXTENDED.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

this was out two weeks ago.

Spoiler alert; it sucks shit out of a dead dogs asshole.

I hate the breathy singing

What're the differences between the theatrical and extended versions?

i think the extended cut is the only released cut, saw a commercial about it today.

iirc like 15 min extra

I saw the theatrical version two days ago and the extended edition yesterday, there's truly two versions on the internet

wtf? i hate affirmative action now

I cant find the extended cut online

>not hating nigger bullshit affirmative action

it was way better than I expected