Was anyone else alive in the 90s? How do we go back to that era of innocence? Will Trump bring us back?

Was anyone else alive in the 90s? How do we go back to that era of innocence? Will Trump bring us back?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imgay4hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds liek you were born in 1998 or so

I was born in 1994 so I can't say if Trump will bring us back there.

I was a teenager in the 90's, born in 1984. There were no SJWs, bullies ran rampant and weren't punished, nerds were social outcasts, fat ugly girls were made fun of and were suicidal, there was good music, our highschool had 1 nigger, gays were still forced to remain in the closet, hating on muslims was socially acceptable etc…

It was heaven on earth.

This. '82 gramps here

shoulda been #withher

this is so cringey

That is very 90's.

It looks like it was made in jest judging by the "Bea(ner)" tag underneath the spic.

keep dreaming drumpfcuck

That really is 90's.

So nothing's changed

Terrible

Trump's bringing back the '80s if anything

I meant school bullies in the 90's that made fun of gays, fatasses, scrawny faggots and everyone else SJWs protect today. Not libtard bullies of the current year.

Dubs, I've heard some people compare Trump to Reagan is there any validity to these comparisons?

This is true.
t. 87

nothing other than they were both celebrities before they became president and they both won traditionally blue states.

The 80s and 90s are mostly and fondly remembered for their mid to early segments which roughly translates to 1984-1996, give or take a few years from either end. Therefore if Trump is going to bring back the best of either era he will bring back both of what made the 80s and 90s good.

t. Professional Nostalgia-gazer.

Bullies are bullies. Bullies that bully people because of 'muh right side of history' are no different from the ones that bully people for being fat or gay or whatever

That's also the era of the best metal, especially thrash, black and death metal.

Well Reagan wanted to make America great again and so does Trump

learn how to into context you autistic faggot. You know what I meant. Words change meaning and apply to different people depending on the era.

You're arguing semantics. It's exactly the same shit.

are you literally cringing?

Follow the White Rabbit

Everyone ITT understands what I meant, except for you, because you are autistic. You are the one that started arguing semantics. see:

No one ITT really cares, except for you, because you are autistic

It's hard to recapture something like that, but I'm sure he'll give it the old college try.

No one ITT cares about your opinion, because you are autistic

No faggot, stool larping.
If all hating on ruskie was the thing, Muslim came in the early 2000

You must be a little kid. Remember Desert Storm? Oh yeah, you're too young for that. I remember calling people towel heads and sandniggers all of the time around school and no one even cared. I also remember adults doing the exact same thing. It was just like hating on commies in during the cold war/post cold war.

You seem to be the one LARPing here m8

no. go away, grandpa

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

We will never have another parody song as good as "bomb bomb Iran"

90's was pretty okay, movies where interesting, the tv was great and as a bully I never had to worry about people bothering me or picking on me for my problems. Also the net started picking up steam. Of course overall I don't think I'd trade any of that for what people take for granted these days like say broadband and the ability to easily find information on any subject you want in nearly any format you want just via a search engine. Fuck man, I had to do school projects using a god damn encyclopedia. Do kids even use those anymore? You all need to understand that just because the past had some awesome shit going on doesn't mean the present isn't full of amazing things.

Holy shit, I thought you left after the shameful dispray of Miss Clitoris in the election

twitter.com/imgay4hillary

None of those TVs are from the 90's.

I remember using books for my school projects though that was mostly in elementary school.

If you're gramps then I've died and been resurrected. '68 here. Kid in the 70's and got to be a teenager in the 80's. I grew up playing with astronaut toys, evel knievel toys, and a GI joe with a talking backpack. America was already great and nobody fucked with us. Watched gorey vietnam war news in front of a giant console TV while mom cooked dinner (she wasn't paying attention, she would have changed the channel) waiting for dad to get home from work. lincoln logs made from wood and erector sets made from metal. No vidya 'til I was 13 (atari 2600). Imagine riding in a car as a kid and being able to stand up and bounce in the seat and no one gave a fuck. Or riding through town in the back of an old pickup, no fucks given. In dodgeball we went for the head or crotch and teachers cheered us on. My dad used to put my on the gas tank of his motorcycle and ride me around when I was 4. I played outside unsupervised up and down the street from the age of 6 and up. Again, fucks given by anyone = zero, except my mom who always worried. taco bell and McD's were rare treats, maybe once every week or two, and it actually tasted good. Foreign cars were a joke (still are to me, both I and my girl drive 70's steel) You could go to a movie and everyone behaved, zero tolerance for TNB. Can Trump bring back the glory days? I fucking hope so.

congratulations on not only having nostalgia goggles for the worst generation of american cars, but for also denying the reality that nip workers in chingchong land make better cars than niggers in detroit.

When I want your opinion on my transportation choices I'll fuck it out of your mom. The vehicles we own are both easy to repair in my front yard and parts are still common and affordable. They are full sized chevy / GMC 4wd trucks and are well nigh indestructible. Go back to the 60's or even earlier 70's and things get very expensive. I miss my 71 dodge and my 64 coupe deville. Move to the 80's and you run into plastic interior parts that are essential but unobtainium. Bonus round: i've never had a car payment in my life and sure as hell not looking to start one, for a tiny piece of shit that will die before the loan is paid. I'm 6 ft fucking 5 and hyundai can suck my lengthy occidental cock.

Bullying is a survival mechanic, it forces the weak to shape up or get out of the way of people.

The 90's were pozzed as fuck, they were just the orgy before you went to the STD clinic and found out you had HIV and Herpes. People remember the TV series fondly but ignore the STRONK POWERFUL WOMYN, they ignore that feminism and political correctness was at it's peak in the 90s before a push back shoved it into academia where it stayed until enough people forgot and wouldn't resist it. They ignore that late 80s and early 90s were filled with diversity blacks in music and cinema.

I would suggest people watch videos about Ibiza and "lad culture" and see how utterly fucking shit the 90s were if you weren't a kid riding high on the Spice girls (GIRL POWER I mean traditional waifus for all), mass produced action figure shows with no content and animal rights activists fucking up half the country the same way BLM do today.

Oh whats that, you never heard about this stuff? I mean yea bro, the 90s were great, it's not like the 80s boom lead to the 90's degeneracy which slid into full nihilism in the 00s and then forced false virtue signalling to try and fill that void. Hey did you hear that new Vape wave song? yea bro it's totally early 90s. Man I wish I remember them, they sound so good, I could be a man child forever in the 90s and not have a single worry in the world.

I got some bad news for you, bombastic nostalgia is a powerful tool of state control. Ya got tricked. Now stop pretending to be old, we don't type or talk that way.

yeah comparisons to reagan are possible

that pic seems to be from circa 1900, by which point the jews were already well on their way toward ruining everything

hell, the federal reserve was founded in 1913

They tried pushing for women's voting rights a hundred years before that as well.

French Revolution happened in the early 19th century, friend.

I mean late 18th, same shit.

the Bank of England was founded in 1694

Britain had been shit since the Saxons came, it couldn't get much worse.

reported

Æthelfrith pls