Paris hilton is a multi billionaire

that's how inheritance works

That might be more because of the Hilton Hotel than anything related to her recently. The only recent thing I remember of her is the plane crash prank by Ramez Galal.

Also, I forgot she had a stint as a DJ.

She hasn't really received any huge inheritance. The one in charge of the hilton fortune is gonna give it away to charity when he dies. Paris made her own money through various business ventures,television and various guest starring.

back to reddit

jelly poorfag misogynist BTFO

that's good advice honestly

That just leads to communistic revolutions.

I still want to know if anyone actually buys into any of these "LOL WE'RE PRANKING A CELEB" shows ever.

Donald Trump didn't grab her pussy at it's peak. Sad!

She isn't AS dumb as you might think. It's not like an apehoop or divegrass player where they depend on playing well and having a certain image made by their handlers. The moment they splurge and party too much or think they're hot shit at financing is the moment where they end up in the streets or as Z-listers.

This girl had to do something to keep up her shekels, and it wasn't only having a competent kike manager.

And she would've never gotten those deals without her last name.

Imagine Ivanka, Paris and Kanye running for the US presidency

Very unfair!

How so?

You don't know famous people and are a 1/10, that's how so.

room service for every home? I support this

i mean you can hate but she does nothing, isnt exactly that hot, its weird but we all wish we could

She was disowned.

Can you elaborate? I have never heard anything about this.

Family connections matter far more than the money you currently have.