Anyone got a stream for the slimey limey's incoming meltdown?

and want to watch it with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibrod.tv/hbo-tv-online.html
variety.com/2016/tv/news/john-olivet-donald-trump-last-week-tonight-season-finale-1201917222/
youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh god yes, when is it?
i've been waiting for this

I think it's on at 11pm eastern time. So a couple hours. There's so many Hbos it's confusing

ibrod.tv/hbo-tv-online.html

starting in a couple hours

So excited

LIVE SUICIDE INBOUND BOYOS

I wonder if Samantha Bee will chimp out?

fuck off you dumbass republicuck. Go back to your hugbox, this board has always been a pro-democrat board. It wasn't until a few months ago until you lame ass republicans came here and shit the place up.

>>>Holla Forums

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

PRESIDENT

Thank you for your contribution to the Great Salt Storm of 2016

It won't change the fact that Holla Forums is still majority Democrats. You 3 shitposters won't be able to keep it up for long.

How can you even tell what people's politics are?

how long until John Oliver is on?

COME ON I MEAN IT'S CURRENT YEAR

1 hour and 13 minutes

I've been waiting for this for so long. This is going to be amazing.

Lmao newfag detected.

Leave newfag.

Typical newfags just spouting out "newfag" to defend themselves.

as they say projection is a hell of a drug

You're probably 3 months new to this board. Holla Forums has been a democrat board since day one. Until recently, a handfull of autists from Holla Forums came here and tried to make it look like it switched to the right wing. It will always remain a democrat board, regardless of the president.

is this faggot for real?

Reminder

I wouldn't expect a newfag to know what i'm talking about

god, i can only imagine how is butt is on fire right now

Likely from Holla Forums or freech or whatever and hoping to create some sort of friction on the board by forcing a meme.

He's doing it pretty poorly though.

nice reddit spacing, faggot

>>>/reddit/

nice reddit spacing yourself

faggot

>>>/reddit/

Go back to your republican hugbox

>>>Holla Forums

I'm hoping he'll kill himself on air

[crowd erupts in laughter and gives him a standing ovation]

Liberals literally have no sense of humor.

uh

hey

fam

try

>>>/reddit/

tia

30 minutes laddies

a

l

l

m

e

there's literally 1,000 scripts running on that site at any given time

i got triggered by that too

hope someone does a restream

can someone find the .php link?

Got a better one? seems to work ok with addblock

use ublock origin instead

I have no script + ublock origin, of course it works, but it's still a shit site.

I wish I could into php

10 minutes

nigger eating niggress dick
what am i watching

what Trump will save us from

ullupah gunnuh

ijuswunna fuh widuh gurlfreh

much better thanks

IT BEGINS

HERE WE GO

20 fucking 16

CURRENT YEAR

His salt is already amazing

all good, get ready for current year man salt

giving Trump a chance is dangerous goy

Literally Satan.

OY VEY HE'S LITERALLY WORSE THAN SATAN GUYS

COR BLIMEY THIS POLITICAL ISSUE IS LIKE DISINGENUOUS OVERLY SIMPLIFIED POP CULTURE REFERENCE OR ABSURDISM

WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING MY OPINIONS SERIOUSLY?

MUH RACISM

CURRENT YEAR + 4

i missed the first 9 minutes, did he castrate himself live?

lel

In the current year, "free trade" and more power to corporations is what leftists want.

I wouldn't mind his Trump bashing so much, if he didn't like every other fucker in the media ignored Hilary's crimes such as endorsing dictatorships, nations against homosexuality and would've declared war against Russia thus leading us to WWIII.

Also (((((((((((((((((((FACT CHECK)))))))))))))))))))))

None of them learned a god damn thing.

proceeds to not fact check

Trust the mainstream media goy

Also before I get, that shit he said about his stance on Obamacare during the 60 minutes is a literal fucking lie.

He said during the goddamn primaries there were parts of it he would keep, specifically naming pre-existing conditions.

BASED JOHN BTFOS DRUMPF

Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Lel, even politifact said the 81% statistic was true.

So Haiti and Venezuela are still democratic countries. Or that Clinton's opinions on gays and net neutrality was always progressive!

Fuck You.

Cruz bending the knee

CRUZ BTFO

MIKE "CISHET DEFENCE' PENCE

WRONG JOHN YOU'LL BE SENT THERE SOON

OLIVER CALLING FOR CIVIL WAR

i really whish they would.

STEAL FROM YOUR RELATIVES FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP GOYS

MEDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hello pot, I'm kettle. You're black.

Ayy

DEMOCRAPPY.CUCK

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

DEMOCRAPPY.CUCK
CUCK

WE GOT CURRENT YEAR MAN TO SAY CUCK

holy shit the asspain

Current year confirmed as best year. Kek is good.

OH MY FUCK HE'S LITERALLY MAKING A TRIBUTE TO THE [CURRENT YEAR]

shots for Harambe

le harambe lmao

You think he would have made this if Hillary had won?

One year, Holla Forums.
One year, since this man spawned the current year meme.
He announces what a terrible year it's been.
And people say meme magic isn't real.

its officially current year +1

Stream isn't working for me now…

HE ACTUALLY DID IT. HE BLEW UP THE CURRENT YEAR

Is that a sign of his soon to come suicide?

who cares, chatboxes are the equivilent of screaming in a crowd

If Trump triggers these faggots this hard, they better prepare for 4 more years (hopefully 8) of this. I hope they all get depressed and end up in mental health facilities that can be turned into FEMA camps

Well that didn't disappoint.

Thanks john for those gallons of salt.

Current year man blew up the current year.

Everyone fav highlights?

BUY SUBSCRIPTIONS GOYIM!

Post yfw you will never be that salty

So many it's hard to pick.

praise kek

Ohhh, so you think the current year is your ally. You merely adopted the current year. I was born in it, molded by it.

He never acknowledged the clip of him telling Trump to run.

he brought that up in a previous video see

So who had the better meltdown John Oliver or Samantha Bee?

underageb& tbh famalam

variety.com/2016/tv/news/john-olivet-donald-trump-last-week-tonight-season-finale-1201917222/

Samantha Bee by far.

She wasn't just anti-Trump, she was disturbingly pro-Shillary to the point it bordered on cult worship. She had a pre-recorded segment meant to celebrate her win with all her Daily Shoah faggot friends that was forced to be edited into a dream sequence. She was spectacularly asshurt on the "muh women" and the "FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE" aspects. She literally had a five minute or so segment where she went off on how evil American white people were, how they "ruined" everything, and how everything great in America came from niggers.

I fucking wish she did a live show on Election Night because I'd bet any money she'd take the cake for biggest Rectal Ragnarok out of ALL the media shills. Cunt was fucking MAD.

nice. does anyone have those calander man greentexts?

Salt collecting in this comment section is glorious: youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI Current Year man is currently getting BTFO.

half Holla Forums, yes. full Holla Forums, nah.

I saw that dream sequence thing passed around in one of the salt threads. I figured she was so upset that she had gone ahead and made that bit to play off of how much she had hoped it happened.

Didn't even occur to me that this was another prerecorded segment that had to be edited like with South Park.

I guess this was a common problem similar to what happened with SNL where they're just trying to throw together random crap due to having pinned all their hopes and dreams on the psycho cunt.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI
can't see it outside the US, can you take some screenshots?

Bender be shitting on trump, telling those who voted for him to suck on his white load.

He implied we shouldn't respect democracy, all the jokes are shit, and hasn't broken down 10 minutes in.

top kino

Meh, the episode wasn't so bad as far as leftist tears come.
He was pretty reasonable, just making jokes.
At least he seems to understand why he won. Some Clinton fags will never understand.
The problem still remains, he's taking him literally and not seriously. A problem that plagues most Clinton fags, even if they get past the stage where they accept that fact that nominating a fucking lizard probably wasn't a good idea.

Also, the CNN kike bit is hilarious.
"Maybe we should've just censored him."

well i mean he had nearly a week to get all the tears out, and he still had a moment or two of fecal frustration.

DONALD

J

>It's current year I mean come on!

Amazing.

TRUMP

It's a damn shame Americans don't tar and feather British assholes like Current Year anymore.

So you were the cuck/nigger posters then ? :^)

I am Mexican so I cant watch the video XD, even though I am back here! here… in AFRICA!

It proves that the media and establishment are STUPID. These people are so insulated from reality that they don't understand what is going on in the country.

Drumpf posting is the new cuck posting.

Get used to it, you filthy republican. Democrats have always ruled this board, you are just to new to realize it.

Oh please.

Cry me a river

Damn never seen that one before. Seriously, good pic user.

Here, have a higher-res version, friend.

Bender? Or the actor who plays Bender?

Current Year Man tries to Jokerpost

Thanks user.

Yeah, that was astonishing given that he actually went and interviewed Snowden for the show.

4-8 years of butthurt incoming.

The current year has decided to elect Trump president… And he still uses the term. What an idiot! LOL!

He really should get with the program. After all, it's 2016.

Can't lie. I voted for Trump just because I hated this weasel manlet limey so much and wanted to trash his idiotic "current year" faggotry by turning it into another "current year" and it it'll be the new "current year" for years to come. Liberal "comedians" are just insufferable with the most punchable faces. At least fox news and right wing media is general in one place where I don't have to see it on the idiot box and even they shilled against Trump the whole way. Was worth it. Oh and my district turned red after only a few votes. I guess voting matters after all. Praise the froggie deity of chaotic enlightenment. Smite ye libfaggots and feast upon the flies around their corpses, O Mighty One.

Given the response by leftists and what reasons they give for their monumental failure… it's definitely 8.

TL;DW

any youtube for the ones who couldn't watch it live?

The official youtube channel has every episode in their entirety

it doesn't seem to be there yet

it was uploaded literally the minute the episode ended.
matter of fact its ITT you illiterate mongoloid.

ah, that's why i can't see it
it's blocked in my country
fucking slimy british cunt