The 'Fantastic Beasts' franchise will span 19 years, leading to the rise of Voldemort

The 'Fantastic Beasts' franchise will span 19 years, leading to the rise of Voldemort

Oh great, who's ready for several hamfisted movies with Trump references in them? Perhaps Grindlewald will say he'll make Europe safe again from muggles, or perhaps it'll end with Tom Riddle running for office and doing the same.

dailydot.com/parsec/fantastic-beasts-five-movies-19-years/?llid=ygARW&ls=dd&type=cpc&campaign=ygARW

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMpozEIhl9B/
classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.2.two.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh I am listening to Mr. Anka. If I do watch, I'll be pirating.

user, I doubt the first movie will be succesful.

How did the Harry Potter franchise become a success? It's just Degrassi with magic thrown in. The characters are bland and boring. The villain has no logical motivation other than he's just evil for the sake of being evil. It's inferior to LOTR and Narnia. Why do people like this shit?

I used to just think that it was because it was only above average as far as children books go and this one just became lucky but in CURRENT YEAR where there's a big story behind everything and coincidences don't exist, it has to have been a scheme.

It's because WB pumped a shitton of money into marketing. Before the movies were announced no one really knew about Harry Potter, but about around the time the fourth book came out was when the movies were announced and all of the sudden Harry Potter was fucking everywhere and everyone had to read and watch it. Rowling got lucky with the WB deal, otherwise she would have remained a nobody.

She's also just a one-hit wonder, that's why she has to resort to milking the series after it's finished to stay relevant.

She did nothing before HP as well. She wrote a work of fiction with a somewhat subtle liberal message. The bad guys are obsessed with purity and are pretty much all white men. The good guys are white cucks, white women, non-whites, gays etc.

There is some legs for the scheme/propaganda theory.

Did she shill remain?

Not to mention that her story was modified for mass media appeal. For instance, the media's story is that she was a penniless single mom living off the kindness of an older woman in London. The real story is that she worked as a teacher and then quit to work on her novel and lived with her children out of a place the older lady was renting to her. Not too much of a stretch but the media really did a lot more than just that to make her seem like the perfect rags to riches lady.

Do you really need to ask?

Gov't propaganda. Notice how they elevate mudbloods (mulattoes) and denigrate 'pure bloods' as snobbish anachronisms.

Weird how nobody talks about this episode.

it been heavily shilled by pretty much the entire mainstream media for nearly 20 years now.

HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG

also the bad guy has no nose. obvious kike shit here.

Bad triples

lel

Same reason Twilight and Hunger Games broke huge, it was the YA flavor of the month

Why is it these YA films tend to be so basic and dull?

Once you take off the window dressing setting, they all are essentially the same story. Most of them revolve around a blank slate girl for other women to self-insert while hot guys fight over them for no reason. In a way, it's like the modern fairy tale where the girl goes from being a housemaid to princess, but now she also has to be a strong independent woman at the same time.

Inbreds actually. They're extremists if anything, lowly decaying as their obsession for purity forces them to fuck and breed with cousins to keep their bloodline pure.

Well, despite it not being anything like degrassi except from the format of growing up with the characters, you fail to realize that Degrassi is also incredibly popular.

The good guys were also just a bunch of white people. The only shitskins in HP are the Parvati twins, Cho Chang, and Dean Thomas, not exactly main characters.

because they are written by women, for women.

How do bongs even be fucking feminists when Maggie being PM proves women can do anything, and also proves conservative white men aren't sexist.

It's pathetic. No one ever mentions how much the left hated her, because apparently that's not sexist.

Some of them can be extremely dull and painful to sit through as an adult. Divergent, for instance, is one that comes to mind.

for you

Ironically those are the same reasons Trump won, only instead of Dumbledore, they rallied behind Batman.

Tell me Holla Forums, why did sheevposting catch on but not voldemort? They're the same character.

Yeah, that's the weird thing about the Bernie/Trump dynamic.

because starwars isnt shit, and sheev actually had character. also their motivations were differ

wait is fantastic beast a prequel ?or is voldemort gonna rise from the grave again

Palpatine had space magic and he killed those with space magic. Palpatine is the greatest Emperor in Sci-Fi

Prequel series from about 1930s to 1945

Voldemort was originally a literature character and not a film character, so Palpy is more appropriate for Holla Forums

Reminds me of this.

Man, I want to wear the hitler youth cut but all these faggots ruined it for me. Even a fade looks too similar and way harder to manage, don't want to get a cut after two weeks. Guess I'll just keep being a slob.

get the objectively best haircut

beard optional

Did that hairstyle come back into vogue because of the Vikings show?

No idea. But every single Jock I've seen around college has it.

haha

Undercuts are piss easy to maintain.

I know several people with both. All the faggots with undercuts are skinny 16-25 year olds with glasses who are trying their damndest to look good despite their tall, lanky bodies. I only know one guy who looks good with it and it's because he isn't tall or lanky. The haircut attracts faggots and you're proving it.

Meanwhile the buzzed pony tail/viking hairdo I see all the time as well, mostly big, manly rugby players that are more often than not australian or some shit.

In short, one is manly and the other is gay as hell.

Which chan do you think we're on again?

Yeah, and every man who wears a trillby turns into this.
I think I'm on the chan with a bunch of retards trying to convince me they aren't unattractive fucks who don't understand their fashion trend is long dead.

Is this that projecting thing I've been hearing about?

And most powerful person in EU is woman…

I would

It will probably end up with Grindy as a Hitler analogy, and then Voldemort rising as a "next generation of bigots" stand-in AKA Trump (even though Trump is quite milquetoast for now), and a warning to "always be vigilant" and a "OY VEY, NEVAH FOGET THE SIX GORILLION GOY!" message.

Hell, they'll probably end up going full retard and have Grindelwald team up with the Nazis to shoah some magic Jews, even though he's completely anti-Muggle.

Plus homo shit between Dumblegay and Grindelfag because CURRENT YEAR.

Wait if they wanted to do a prequel series focusing on Dumbledore and Grindewald why not focus on those 2 as the main characters instead of this quirky British wizard we got now? It could be like a Charles Xavier/Magneto thing like in X men First Class.

At least "Harry Potter and…" was kind of catchy and creative, this shit is just lazy and rolls off your tongue about as well as a redskin.

When a female friend told me she wanted Hillary to become president because it would be inspiring and empowering, I said, "Oh, like when Margaret Thatcher was prime minister, right?"
She got quiet after that.

That's funny. Too bad the cartoonist is a faggot.
instagram.com/p/BMpozEIhl9B/

Anyone who uses this term deserves to be lynched.

lol femishits admitting that white men are their preferred mates.

Yeah I was kind of aware of that based on his other work. At least that single comic was good.

Voldemort is evil because his mum was so butt-ugly that she had to spike his dads drink with love-potion so he would fuck her. Once he got off it he left her inbred ass. Children conceived under love-potion become psychopaths.

The title comes from a book in the HP universe, that the movie's MC supposedly wrote

Because it's tickled a feeling in our generation.
Do you know how in Japan putting stories in a high school context is SO successfull? Well that is what is going on here, but in a purely western context.

We all immersed ourselves in the Harry Potter Universe. It wasn't about the character. It was about the universe and the immersion. The actual characters are just a side thing in all of this.

Tons of fan fiction, etc is just a phenomenon of that.

I bet all of you guys daydreamed about being a student in Hogwarts. If you didn't then you had a shitty childhood and will never amount to anything btw.

They can't CURRENT YEAR with that without breaking canon; it's canon Dumbledore was gay and Grindlewald was not, and took advantage of him.

They could have Aberforth be a bigot toward his own brother though, for CURRENT YEAR.

They want to do MCU-style franchise-building

Yeah I hate how gay people only recently started existing in order to offend me, the nerve of those faggots!

It's not that they exist, it's that they are hamfisted and waaayyyyy over-represented in media.

t. bisexual

I never wanted to be a student studying at Hogwarts. I wanted to be one of the Aurors and to go after dark wizards, monsters, and whatever else popped up. I wanted to actually grow up. The issue with our generation has been an interest in escaping from our world to avoid its problems, rather than fixing them. They want to ride a dragon through the clouds with a princess, rather than take up their sword to slay the monster and save the princess. One is childish fun, while the other is an actual challenge.

The media supports this fully by removing the dragon entirely. That's how you get shit like the movie Maleficent. The idea of the hero who overcomes obstacles in the name of love or to destroy evil is being excised from western culture.

Fuck off faggot.

Wait Maleficent has no evil dragon in it?

It's also cannon that Aberforth was caught fucking one of his goats as well.

quit projecting. I never even read this garbage.

Nah, what they'll do is, they'll make Dumbledore spread the rumour he was fucking goats as payback for Abe being a bigot toward him.

VOLDEMORT WAS A RAPE BABY

oh my god they're gonna bring up MUH HITLER aren't they?

of courshe

No that guy was trying to shame white girls into going out with more racially diverse men. Because "white dudes" are boring and cliche.

That too. Nowadays instead of "Kill the dragon, save the princess", it's more "befriend the dragon, save the princess, all become BBFs 4eva". When they do kill someone, it's someone mindless, literally Hitler or something like that, not an equal rival or someone begging to die. It always needs to be the same pussy message of IF YOU KILL HIM YOU'LL BE THE SAME AS HIM.

Why are people so afraid of death these days?

Because atheism is a big thing now. Not even religious, hear me out. What happens when you die? In the average, post modernist's mind you just cease to be. Cessation of existence therefore becomes the 'obvious' end point, since there can be nothing else. Meanwhile Christians didn't use to fear death because life was supposed to be a test and if they passed they got into heaven. Vikings were terrified of death if it wasn't in battle, because if you died in battle you got to chill with your ancestors in what was essentially an eternal party of drinking and brawling. Even Muslims have their 72 virgins waiting for them and the cliff note of "You can do anything you want that's against our book, so long as you become a martyr" which is why before they Snackbar they hang out at strip clubs and get shitfaced.

Tl;dr it's because they believe that they will just disappear at the end
T. Being obsessed with this since I was 6

My personal political-philosophical goal/viewpoint is that humanity should conquer disease, death, low intelligence and the stars.

I don't understand why enviromentalists are so "reduce production, reduce consumption" when we should be geo manipulating this planet to better suit the interests of our species.

I want to live 1000 years and have a bio-cyborg twink body tbh. I want to lick a human.

You can do that now, fam.

nah man its more than that, you can believe that nothing happens when you die and still be okay with it see classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.2.two.html
this whole obsessively clinging on to every last strand of life didnt even come into fruition until the 18th century at the earliest. i place the majority of the blame on the nihilists. its crazy to me that you can have two opposed viewpoints spring from the same conclusion.

Humans are so cute.

How would immortality be possible? Thru transhumanism?

I am curious to that myself.

Will it be biological, mechanical or a mix of those?
Will we become immortal by things like gene therapy or by becoming cyborgs or a mix of those?

The theory is that if we are able to prolonge life long enough for even better technology to develop so we can live long enough for another round of technological enhancements and to ride that wave untill hopefully we reach immortality.

I still see it very likely though that I am part of the generation who is not going to make it and can only dream about this stuff, but I am willing to be surprised.

It's really high time to start my IRL speedrun to become a billonaire in 5 years and then heavily fund that type of technology so I can hopefully survive … I am not long for this world, user. ;_;

Also I think the term transhumanism is weird.
IIRC it means something like "change oneself so far that one can no longer be classifed as a human".

I mean that is just one way to achieve immortality to just "become a cyborg/robot". I prefer the biological route myself.
I still would like to put my meat-pole into the butts of the homo sapiens and be able to cuddle with them.

you a cuteboy user?

I was, then puberty hit. lol

Nah, I want to be the man and rather have someone cute than to be the cute one.

I've always hated Harry Potter. Also, you're a faggot

lick the space between my balls and asshole

You don't have any balls, tranny

I do. Nice big bulging round balls.

I want you to press your lips on then and give them a kiss.

This will be the actually, legitimate star wars prequels of the harry potter franchise mark my words. No really, take a screenshot

It's actually much worse, its going to be 5 fucking movies long

So you want to be a diseased retard who dies early and never gets to see space?

My girlfriend is dragging me to see it on Saturday. I'm kinda looking forward to it just to see what kind of trainwreck it will be.

Wait, aren't these also based on books?

I thought we were done with this Harry Potter bullshit. Why do they need to go into this shit again?

Money

Because for some reason women have degenerated into a state that is beyond stupidity. And that tweet alone fills me with disgust. Britfags broke that glass ceiling ages ago yet the US has to be the special fucking snowflake position for these female libtards.

I just wanted it to stop, for fuck's sake.

The same director wants to do all of them

I hate how nothing can end.
Harry Potter was great, it was over, done. It fucking ended. Why the fuck does it have to have it's corpse dug up and raped? There's no good that can come out of doing this, It almost always ends badly.

Because Hollywood ran out of ideas so they try to dig up corpses and revive them to keep them going. Explains why zombies are so popular now.

Here's a question:

What the fuck will they call the sequels? Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them started off as an encyclopedia for magical beasts, but as you can tell by the trailers that's going to account for maybe 5% of the plot, and 10 minutes of screentime.

And Tom Riddle, Sr. was raped, magic-drugged, and kidnapped

That's implying that there's anything left to be raped.

J.K. Rowling and the last 3 HP books did that just fine on their own. This is just finishing off a barely breathing horse.

Money and PsyOp against White Nationalism

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Subtitle

I thought no one gave a shit about Joan's "adult" novel

They stunt casted Johnny Depp five years too late

This is just like Peter Jackson's Hobbit. Harry Potter was a decent young adult trilogy that somehow became 8 books and 9 movies. This was not meant to be an epic and it really shouldn't have been the phenomenon that it was. JK Rowling is not equipped to be that important. Harry Potter is fantasy fanfiction merged with diary entries, I would be surprised if there weren't 10,000 similar "epics" floating around UK suburbs prior to this.

This is not a universe, this is not a world, this isn't anything. This is like a mediocre season of Doctor Who compressed into a movie, except it's done by an American who is just annoyingly gay for British shit.

I'm not talking about the Cursed Child, I'm talking about the last 3 books of the main series, and Rowling's Pottermore shit which managed to ruin Professor McGonagall by turning her into a feminist allegory.

7 books, 8 movies

it was never intended as a trilogy in either

oh, and it only became a YA series with the 4th book, the first three are kid's shit through and through

"YA" is shorthand for novels for the underage

Kek. No, you idiots…. Harry Potter was written by a team of ghostwriters. Jk Rowling is the just the ho that goes on tv and to book signings.

Who had to hide her gender to sell the book at first

Casual Vacancy?

it's fucking awful. "waaaahhh muh poor oppressed welfare leeches, why can't those evil working people give them even more money?!"

You're not a robot and you will never be one you delusional fucking twink and no advanced robotic body will ever stop your brainrot. You shits are works than tumblrfags who say they're wolves.

It really disgusts me to. Shit is supposed to end eventually. Not dragged out and force to keep on going until it becomes an irredeemable and low-quality mess.

This.

Because everything these days has to be a retardedly epic saga of some kind.

Miles Mathis posts on Holla Forums?

You're acting like the people with the film rights care, and aren't just looking for the next never-ending cashcow like the recent lot of Marvel films

The "Harry Potter was ghostwritten" meme has been around long before Miles Mathis decided to jump on the bandwagon.