In your opinion: Is Tom Cruise getting too old to play action heroes?

In your opinion: Is Tom Cruise getting too old to play action heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/chris-pratt-has-gun-arsenal-2014-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This comment is getting old

tom cruise is shit

Damn, Tom really does look old in that picture.

He's better at playing villains, he is one.

Shit's just fucked up.

I don't get it. Why doesn't he get hair plugs and loses weight?
Nigga got charisma

But no money.

He suffered a back injury years ago and can't do action scenes anymore.

That pic of old tom thumb reminds me of the VILE NO guy. Should've starred in JP reboot.

edge of tomorrow and oblivion say no

You mean Jurassic World? If so I disagree since I get sick of Tom Cruise being in every movie since the early 2000's. That and I like Chris Pratt better.

Chris Pratt is the definitive hokey white male with 2.3 kids and a white picket fence what a fucking pile of bullshit

Really? I don't see whats so bad about the guy. He can be a good action star and seems like a nice enough guy in real life.

you mean the christian white male who has a closet full of guns who likes to hunt and eat what he kills?
i seriously hope chris pratt will be the next heston

You mean a """""christian""""" white cuckservative that has a google chrome full of 9gag bookmarks who likes to pretend to be funny while in fact is a manchildren.

idk man
businessinsider.com/chris-pratt-has-gun-arsenal-2014-8

but then also
but given that the last part isnt a direct quoe, im tempted to say that his jew boss made him say that so that his jew overlords wouldnt have him shoa'd

*manchild

Let's be real here. He totally sucked at being a substitute for alan, malcolm, muldoon, and tembo. He had none of alan's fatherly charm, malcolm's chill awkwardness, muldoon's cold and stoic personality, and tembo's expertise. Outside his manchild shtick, Pratt is a bland actor.

exactly, he's a complete fabrication of hollywood meant to appeal to the same demographic that thinks maga is a brilliant political slogan. in the next four years you're going to see a lot more of this obvious pandering to the "anti-PC" crowd while madison ave execs catch up to the shifting trends

That has nothing to do with what I said. I said that he's a manchild actor, who cares if he packs a truck of guns or not.

you said he was a cuckservitive, and cuckservatives are fudd-tier gun owners.

I know that he's a cuckservative but that's not the main point. Just a complimentary insult.

so?

SOoooo, pratt is a faggot.