I ACHED IN THE PLACES THAT MAKE ME A WOMAN

-t. Lena Dunham

archive.fo/cUi16

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/lena-dunham-didnt-vote-2012-election_n_2637951
mtv.com/news/1942350/lena-dunham-register-to-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did she check for lodged rocks?

Please stop. I don't want to see her ugly mug every day.

Gonna be funny watching Trump resign in disgrace rather than face impeachment for all his pending lawsuits, making the phony democrats look great. Nixon all over again.

Reading that was worth it. I twas about her blubbering like an entitle bitch about losing. She repeatedly states that it was Hilary's job like she was supposed to be anointed. She cries about the patriarchy winning. She lashes out at white women for betraying her. I feel so smug right now.

Republicans control congress. Who is going to impeach him, retard? Also lawsuits are not crimes, you fucking uneducated mongoloid.

You could say that Trump grabbed her by the pussy.

I thought they believed biology and gender were separate

Trips confirm Lena Dunham for bigoted trans-eraser cis scum.

Also, when is she going to fuck off to Canada? I hope she gets impaled by a moose.

Well, to be fair, how many of those Republicans in the House are cuckservatives? The Ben Shapiro/Mitt Romney cabal of kike-controlled puppets could as well use any opportunity to stab Trump in the back. I certainly wouldn't put it past them.

Lena is proof there is no God.

it gets funnier and funnier every time

The way things have been going Hillary and Obama are the ones that are getting jailed.

How do you fuck up this bad?

The celebs aren't moving. They were completely brainwashed by the polls and assumed Shillary would win. They can't leave this country, their entire personality was created by it.

I think I finally know what trump meant by winning. I finally stopped drinking and the accumulated hangover of three days is killing me.

Well now she knows how her little sister felt.

So you're saying that you'd rather have a hardcore rightwinger instead of a moderate 80's democrat as president? smh famaladingdong

… so a bunch of faggots who aren't even in the government are somehow gonna do something?

Stay mad reddipol, lena owns you. Learn to deal with it or just STFU .

Didn't mommy teach you? If you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all? Of course she didn't teach you that, she Hated you, Didn't she?

STAY MAD MRA/MGTOW SCUM we own you and you know it.

This guy gets it. When are you bigoted pieces of shit going to Learn.

YOURE NOT WELCOME HERE!

GO BACK TO REDDIPOL!

Great to see that there are still some sane people using this board, good job. Keep speaking your mind brother.

If we don't speak against the toxic bigotry that has been seeping into our board who will? Let's kick those little pollards back to their own board for good!

dat pic

All me.

say it with me freecuck
PRESIDENT

I wonder when reddi/pol/ is going to stop roleplaying as their boogeyman.
The individual probably got really upset after being called out for being a fucking retard, and this is the result.
I guess the lesson is, don't drop out of high school.

You are platinum mad

I've been calling them out for months unfortunately drumpftards and Holla Forumsedditors are VERY dumb. Its like talking to a brick wall, nevertheless it is our duty to battle with them. Weusr not let them take over our board!

Keep up the great work! I'm rooting for you and will continue to help you out as you journey along your righteous path.

Reddipol just got absolutely destroyed. When will they learn their place? in the trash

Well where are you guys when I need you?!? Stand up an help to take our boards back from these Nazi assholes, MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!

From this point on I expect all of you to call out every single reddipol/drumpftard who dare voice their hate here. If you are not willing to fight bigotry you are not worthy of using this board. PERIOD.

You have my sword.

I take it this is just one guy doing the whole drumpf posting.

Stay salty Drumpftard. Drumpfcuck tears truly are the most delicious of all.

And my axe.

its the laziest samefagging ive ever seen

DONALD

I know right. The guy makes himself seem so obvious. I wonder if he's serious about it or just trolling us. Either way its stupid.

Careful user! You may fracture the Drumpfbabbys delicate psyche! It's a darn tootin conspiracy!

>>>/reddipol/

And my bow.

Dubs you seem to like LOTR a lot don't you.

I find it hard to believe that that creature has lady parts

She's actually not the most mannish woman posted on Holla Forums by a longshot

She's still awful, though

Awful like a diamond, haters gonna hate. Let me guess, you're a straight white cis-man? Take a hike, and check your privilege before you hate, ok? Thanks either way hunny, your hate just makes Lena stronger than ever. Please keep sustaining her with your white cis-man tears, I brings a :) to my face when you do.

This is why we need IDs.

This is comedy gold!

He already abandoned his voters & most of his crazy campaign promises and there are multiple lawsuits pending, most notably for sexual assault and massive fraud (Trump U.). I guess it is pretty funny.

not your hugbox, cunt

T R U M P

they need the reddipol guy so badly that they're (poorly) imitating him in almost every thread, so they can reply and feel like they're being "victimized". I'd say he was successful in fucking the board and keeping them all mad.
remember when imageboards were opposed to authority and didnt suck fatass politician's tiny worm cocks? i do

it's getting way too easy to trigger you newfags

come on now, spell it with me, the sooner you let it sink in the better it will be for you

P

R

E

S

I

D

E

N

T

For my part it has nothing to do with filtering but rather for preventing sockpuppeting.

KEK

TRANSPHOBE
R
A
N
S
P
H
O
B
E

Oh, this is beautiful. She'll never live this down.

Oh my god they're going to boil us and eat our innards if they get the chance.

Jesus fucking christ. It is a fucking cult.

What an incredibly transphobic statement.

I still don't understand how this gets so many replies every single time.

nupol numales have thin skin, they are basically SJWs

/reddipol/ guy, are you the sort of person who loves the Louis C. K. meme?

There are tons of insecure betas from /redditpol/ here, which one are you addressing?

Every single thing you said is completely false.

she was though. that was the deal back in 2008 when Obama got the nomination over her. Hillary was to be appointed his successor. voters aren't supposed to be able to actually pick the president.

Is it me or does that pic make her look like Chris Chan?

So, are you saying Presidents who get impeached should feel disgraced?

Did you actually forget that when Bill Clinton was president, he was impeached, refused to resign and…….nothing happened! He just hunkered down, and stayed in the White House until his term ended.

Did you forget the Clintons left the White House broke – after paying off all the victims of Bill Clinton's sexual abuse?

Or that when the Clinton were finally forced to leave, they tried taking over $200,000 worth of furniture from the White House with them! Of course, they were caught and forced to bring it all back.

I could go on for pages on end about the disgraceful (and disgusting) Clinton scandals, but the bottom line?

If the democrats tried impeaching Trump, he'd just laugh in their faces. So would I.

the popular vote matters, but only now 8 years later.

Why would Trump resign?

When Bill Clinton was impeached, he just laughed, refused to step down, and ….nothing happened!

What make you think Trump would do any different?

Makes it funnier honestly.

saying clinton was impeached is semantics. it passed the house, but not the senate.

pffft! The system continues to work!

it's you.

Only a democrat would pretend Clinton's impeachment was nothing more than "semantics". Oh, and not a single democrat found Clinton guilty, now did they?

Yeah, well now, both the house and senate are now under republican control, not to mention the presidency. So good luck trying to get ANY of them to volunteer losing that kind of control by voting against Trump.

That's aside from the fact that civil lawsuits are not grounds for impeachment.

Face it. You're just a sore loser.

Clinton's impeachment was overturned. He was impeached, but because it didn't pass House, he was acquitted. Had it passed House, he would have been ousted.

What is this world coming to?

oh man I remember covertly reading the Ken Starr report and finding it very, very boring at a time when a strong breeze could give me a raging hard-on.

what a waste of however-many millions of dollars.

That's called having a period, sweetie. Did you forget to take your birth control pills?

FUCKING CIS SCUM OMG BIGOT

Clinton was impeached in Dec 1998. by the House of Representatives. The senate however acquitted him of all charges in Feb. 1999. The impeachment was never overturned. He still remains 1 of 2 presidents to ever be impeached.

He's not even in charge yet retard

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!! FOR YEARS!!!!! STILL!!!!!!!
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/lena-dunham-didnt-vote-2012-election_n_2637951
mtv.com/news/1942350/lena-dunham-register-to-vote/

Look at the dates from this simple google search.

he can resign or he can walk to the gallows, if he's lucky he'll be allowed that choice.
we've recently seen a hostile takeover of the republican party, while the worthless fuckin democrats did nothing to stop it and just pandered to the same corporate/finance interests that the trumpkins adore. the repubs are now either dead in the water or forced to worship trump's new party line; the left has declared the dems completely worthless, and everyone is talking about new radical labor parties that actually take the side of the working man and the roughly 70% of US citizens who didn't vote for smug corporate trumpism & would rather have something practical that doesn't involve oppressing women & killing foreigners. trumpkins have all 3 government branches, which means that the angry 70% is quickly gonna realize something very important: they can no longer address the government for any grievance or concern. they are realizing that their entire government has been fully taken over by a cult and that cult is fundamentally opposed to their very lives, that cult ignores the constitution & bill of rights whenever it suits them. they are going to flip the fuck out.
it's a very exciting time to be alive!

he's not even in charge and he's already fucking up. this is what happens when you elect a meme.

CIA/Bane 2020

You have to go back

Like what? TTP dead, Kremlin says that war was averted, some mudslimes and spics going back already, Mexican billionaires said that they gotta start saving up for the wall. This happened in the same week Trump got elected and he didn't do anything yet!

look at this delusional trumptard defending the worst president in history

She looks like DUDE WEED LMAO tbh

So you're actually dumb enough to believe that leftists are capable of doing ANYTHING when they're "flipping the fuck out"?

I mean yeah they bitch on twitter and occasionally kill cops during their riots- sorry, that was me being a bad goyim, I meant to say protests- which just makes the average joe think them even crazier.

OH. Skipped over that part. Thanks for correcting the record either way. So do they have you guys like on retainer for the next few months? Like are you just waiting for your contract to expire or the money to run out?

Friendly reminder that your handlers think you're sadder than even we do!

Your tax dollars at work.

lego prices are such bullshit. i want this but there's no way i'm paying hundreds of dollars for a toy.

It's samefagging by the guy who posts it to begin with.

How fucking dumb are these people?

Look, I hate Hillary as much as anyone, but you're fucking retarded if you think billionaire-land-mogul Trump is anywhere near anti-establishment.

just get over it, hillary, nobody thinks you're cool

You got so assblasted you posted my post number twice. I imagine your hand was shaking with impotent rage over my truth.

you can also imagine yourself winning the election, but it still doesn't make it real

I love how Hillary's such a piece of shit that leftists always have to preface their ranting about Trump with "Look, I hate Hillary but…"

You know it's possible to hate two pieces of shit, right?

You mean your heart and soul, Lena? After all, gender has nothing to do with what's on the outside.

damn you Holla Forums

Hating yourself isn't good user.