It's a hillary supporter episode

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

Other urls found in this thread:

rdm.co.za/politics/2015/09/10/other-billionaires-hate-donald-trump-s-economic-ideas.-why
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called "Sound of silence" you dumb cuck

Please leave and never come back thanks.

The first reply actually was the appropriate one and you would w=know that if you weren't such a newcuck.

No, I'm serious leave.

all me

WEW

Shit I said old when I meant dead.
You can use old ones just not dead ones.

Fuck you faggot I'll use whatever memes I like.

He said dead meme, not dead actor it's true, check the news

So is this like that Supergirl episode where she meets the female president?

I was looking it up and expecting to be shocked, and I was, but not because he's dead, but because HE'S 47?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THEY ACTUALLY WORSHIP SATAN.
why is this still so unsurprising?

oh shit

every american lost, no matter which one of these very different (cant say that with a straight face) candidates won. sad to see them so easily divided and conquered, but hey that's the mainstream media for you. keep the poor hating each other so they dont eat the rich. trump is just the latest ringmaster for the joke that is liberal capitalism.

t. increasingly nervous man
He'll bring back the jobs, his policies aren't globalist. And they won't hurt him much because he's a construction mogul, and construction isn't work that can be easily outsourced. That's why the other billionaires hate him. Have some faith dude.

it's called Fortunate Son REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good thing no one here is young/dumb enough to support Clinton or Trump.

Are you fucking kidding? Trump wouldnt even be president right now if the taxpayers (and his Wall St pals) hadn't bailed him out, TWICE. You got fleeced, denial is normal.

It's a dip, you meme.

Oh, what a loss.

(checked)

I want newfags to leave or lurk moar.

i want plebs to leave

he looks 68

lmao they hate Trump in Wall St. Why do you think there were lots of billionaires campaigning against him? He's old capitalism, as opposed to financial capitalism.
Read this, it's pretty enlightening: rdm.co.za/politics/2015/09/10/other-billionaires-hate-donald-trump-s-economic-ideas.-why
Probably, my already uncompetitive country will have more trouble exporting to the US now that there will be tariffs. Still, I couldn't be happier for Americans, for the first time in decades they get a president who cares more about the US citizens than about the globalist agenda. A man who puts his fellow countrymen first.

Oh fuck off yuropoor. You have no idea how bad things are going to be and you don't really care. You get to sit in your lovely old country while some cheeto starts killing people in the streets. Fucking foreign drumfcucks need to shut the fuck up about our country.

Where are the Hillarycore videos?

-5/10

Zogmon and Jewfunkle were kike hippies.
if you listen to them you are a communist

Funny thing is, that was actually an sjw Hillary fag with autism who tackled the Anti-Trumper hipster.

I always told you fags /tg/ wasn't worth shit.

wtf how did retards get into college? do they at least have to pay extra?

They have special ed stuff to accomodate them. Like extended times for tests and what not.

college is for retards who don't realize it's a scam

This.

t. someone who fell for the scam

so the system lets them cheat while everyone else gets no special treatment… why do students allow this?

fee fees

i wonder why they dont protest the university giving out degrees mental deficients making them essentially worthless in professional life

(checked)

Oh god how many are there
Why won't this year let me stop cumming

Not yuro, South American. But hey, keep making assumptions. And no, things won't be bad for Americans under Trump's lead, unless you're a leftist dipshit who would rather have welfare than jobs.

Rusing people isn't "post-modern", it's basic trolling.

i wouldn't call it a "post modern" meme, more like a metameme