*character is about to die*

um have some respect. that frog just won an election

When the heart stops and your brain starts starving for blood, you feel cold in the face.

Try this: Search on both sides of your neck for the spot right under your jaw behind the sinews. There you should feel your pulse. Then push your finger tips in. If you hit the right spot, you stopped the blood flow to your head, simulating the stopping of your heart. Everything should return to normal quickly after you let go, but do that better only sitting down.

Pfeh.

wtf i want to die now

Is that OC user? It's beautiful.

Just do DMT

How is DMT satanic? I was considering trying it.

If you hate cliche deaths like that, watch the Wild Bunch. Huge breath of fresh air.

How many movies actually contain realistic agonized moans and death rattles?
After seeing a few gore videos it's extremely obvious just how inaccurate the sighs and "ugh I've got a bad cold" moans you see in most movies are.

It's quite a coincidence that you haven't posted that in such a long time and only posted it again immediately after the election.

The toughest man alive would be screaming in agony. Their last moments would be spent vomiting blood and shitting themselves.

wouldn't shock mitigate those effects though? at least to an extent
i mean, van gogh shot himself in the heart, and lived for another day which he spent lying in bed smoking his pipe

I think you are physically unable to do anything but double over and die if you get shot in the upper gut.

People who have bad trips on the stuff claim to have gone to hell, they are rare though.
I'd still do it even if there was that risk for I long to gaze deep into the abyss.

There's tons of different stuff to hit in the stomach. If the bullet hits the celic artery, the effects of rapid blood loss would lead to losing of consciousness quickly enough. Cutting that large blood vessel is what stomach cut sudoku attempts at. Other hand, going through intestines and ripping them to shreds would lead to a slow death in agony from internal bleeding.

what is that thing?

Capybara.

They're the largest members of the rodent family, and are ridiculously chill with everything.

You forgot the part where you shit and piss yourself

Fortunately that's something someone else has to worry about.

I wish I could be even half as calm when a monkey is touching me (I work at Walmart)

You mean how our body gives us false consolation before pulling the plug?

bump

You had one fucking job

Pirates of the Carribean?
The first time I saw it I swore he said warm.

moldy butt

lefty pol is obesity

Every single time. When they have plenty of time to tell them exactly what they need to know and fucking die just before they do for cheap plot purposes.

because you were in the berenstein universe

damn..