NO NO NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS, REPUBLICANS ARE DUMB, COME ON AMERICA YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THIS

NO NO NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS, REPUBLICANS ARE DUMB, COME ON AMERICA YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pj74I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Trump IS a Democrat. He is a liberal. He will always be a liberal. If he wins (and he won't) he will remain a NYC liberal.

2. Trump will govern the same as Hillary – or perhaps even worse if Trump panders to racists and anti-semites.

3. The liberal MSM media are all PRO-TRUMP… they wanted Trump to win the nomination because everyone knows that Trump will be destroyed by Hillary in the general election. Trump is the Washington Generals and Hillary is the Harlem Globetrotters. GOOD WORK TRUMPKIN SCUM.

4. I would rather vote for Hillary because she is at least consistent and honest about her positions (and her positions on foreign policy and trade are pretty centrist/libertarian.)

t. unbiased conservative Rubio voter

that's an old one
come up with something new

So you do have them canned after all?

I was wondering when this would show up again.

So some other cuck is president? Who the fuck cares. Can we at least pretend to be a tv board? I'd take anime threads over this shilling/spam. You can really tell someone's age by how much they care about this trumpkike shit.

you seem mad, newfriend

No amount of cuckspam can save you now, not when you're being this salty.

But this is the most important, and most shocking TV moment to happen since OJ Simpson was first declared not guilty.

What about 9/11

fuck 9/11

What the fuck are you even talking about? CTR? This stupid election has everyone spouting nonsense. I don't give a shit about either candidate or fake American memepolitics.

Most people here were like 6 when that happened mate.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

REMEMBER, REMEMBER
THE SIXTEENTH OF JULY

THE DAY MAGA BEGAN!

archive.is/Pj74I

You're getting more desperate and nonsensical than usual.

they mean that you have to go back

9/11 America's worst day
11/9 America's best day

I like this guy.

!

back to reddit you go! you can circlejerk about trump and ban anyone who disagrees, rulecuck!

Today is much worse than 9/11.
You'll get it when youre older I guess.

le epin oldfag reference ;))))))

I just noticed the small white dicks between the black cocks

ebin

REPUBLICAAAANS, AMIRITE!!!! YEEEEEEEESH!!! BIGOTS! RACIST SEXIST!! MISOGYNY!! WHY WON'T YOU PUT YOUR SON IN A DRESS BIGOT!?!?!
t. Comedy™, Current Year™

Keep up the good work, Hollywood.

Just saw the ending to his election night show and the one tonight, he's grieving like someone killed his kids. Even had Neil DeGrasse Tyson on to distract him with science in order to form a mental "safe space".

This is the same guy who talked at length about Donald Trump in every show since last year, giving him free publicity. Now he wants to avoid the truth. You reap what you sow, Colbert.

Furthermore Neil talked about the "cosmic perspective" wherein our lives and conflicts seem insignificant in the vastness of space. If Stephen really adopted this idea, he certainly wouldn't spend years bitching about President Trump, would he?

man, the sad losing face of that faggot last night has given me reason to live again

John Oliver ironically choking on the barrel of a gun when??

I'd let him choke on my barrel tbh

FOOLISH FOAM PARTY BOI

Rekt

I never watch these late-night """""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""" shows, but I just had to tune in last night to see Cuckbert's complete and utter assdevastation.

I was not disappointed.

that was delicious
but does anybody has the british faggot's tears? i was really looking forward to that

He's dead, Jim

LOL

The one on the left is a cuck.

i wish the colbert report hadn't ended, he was so much better when he pretended to be republican.

the new show is total shit, except he has decent guests.

Ratboy's probably killing himself now