As the movies taught us, in the end good always triumphs evil

As the movies taught us, in the end good always triumphs evil.

A new era has begun.

but hillary lost, and the democrats are the good guys.

Yeah well, Democrats were also slave owners.

A republican president freed all slaves.
The elephants are the good guys.

wrong, they paid living wages to people of color who voluntarily worked for them.

lincoln was actually a democrat, he just pretended to be republican so he could get votes from racist hicks and help the nation to strive towards diversity

left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot
Holla Forums

trump will free us from the jews you cuck, he promised

By the way, where is Hillary? Did she secretly flee to Europe when she sent out Podesta? Or did she get massive seizures and tempers as she knew she was going to lose.

Buy guns, hoard books, educate yourself and stay close to the people around you, friends and family. Gonna be a bumpy ride. Stay safe. Remember that you are human, not a dog of the state or the economy.
this morning some trump supporters destroyed part of my apt building, our mailboxes, and slashed tires on cars because some latinos live here. racist graffiti sprayed on the outside walls + hallways. I'm so glad I learned spanish. police say they are too busy handling similar shit (!!!) and will send someone when they can. it's already happening.

She's giving her speech an hour late. They need time to prep the corpse.

Who benefits from a Prez who knows nothing about politics, who is dumb & obnoxious & polarizing (a perfect distraction) but easily controlled by (((professional advisors)))? Don't freak out too much, it's just another Bush/Clinton "winning" the election.

pics?

Anti-slide

Dude he never cared about diversity or the slaves he just wanted to preserve the union.

wrong, he was a saint that hated how whites oppressed blacks.

A new era of evil

fuckin saved

You marxist scum never learn.

kek

rump