Mrs. Clinton, I'm POTUS

Mrs. Clinton, I'm POTUS.

Jesus H Trump, it's all in the belt!

Holy fuck. We've done it with the meme magic!

SHIIIIIIIIIET MEME MAGIC, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN'T DO?

Is he a big guy?

If I build a wall, will you die?

It would be extremely racist.

It would be very expensive.

For spics to stay on this side

For Mexico

A lot of loyalty for a paid shill

A lot of salt

Apparently Colbert did a Showtime special for the election that blew up in his face as he became wildly depressed over Hillary losing.

Especially since the value of the peso dropped to an all time low.

Oh no, not Colbert! What will the world do without him?
Just a friendly reminder, Stephen: across the street for attention, down the road for effectiveness.

For you

Meme magic first discovered by /bane/ then adapted by various other boards including Holla Forums and with Trump. To think, if baneposting never exisited, who could say that this day, with all the memes, OC and moments occuring could ever have happened?

Bravo baneposting, Bravo Nolan, Bravo Trump!

Actually the people you need to thank are cuck/co/ circa 2014 and Grant Morrison. Without hypercrisis none of this would have been possible.

But you are right that baneposting played an integral part.

It was something about memetics the science of memes or something right? I guess that was a slight precursor to meme magic, the theory that it could exist I'd say but the bane crash was the evidence that confirmed it.

man oh man
i can't wait to see this

gonna be funny when absolutely nothing changes exactly as if clinton won, and they try to rationalize it in a few years. hopefully they'll be old enough to buy booze by then, lord knows it helps me.

love, love, LOVE watching kids freak out over their first election.

It was about the DC universe being alive.

Let me ask you this: If enough people pray to god, does a miracle not occur?

Now compare the number of people who believe in god to the number of people who know who Superman is. To the number of baneposters we have. It's like they say, believing in something makes it REALER.

sauce?

The lobbying reforms he's committed to in his first 100 days alone will make him the most effective president in the last 50 years. But stay salty about an election you totally don't care about, faggot, your tears are delicious.

Pretty much
You are the same person that was saying you were going to feast on Holla Forums tears.

She keeps delaying and being late for her concession speech

Theory is its because she's broken. THis was probably her last chance to be president

Well, there's always the chance for the democrats to nominate an actual woman who isn't a fucking lizard.
They fucked up by not nominating the Bern. The establishment was too busy circlejerking to realize that everything the pollsters told them early on was true. They thought they could buy the election.

The democrats have no one to blame but themselves. This is the future they chose. The Bern would've easily carried PA and MI, at the very least.

Ivanka better be the first female US president.

What did he mean by this?

eh, i'd be fine with a right wing female potus, but not with a jewish one

FOR U

oump