What's gonna happen in south park now?

What's gonna happen in south park now?

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Barack_Obama
kickass.cd/the-making-of-south-park-6-days-to-air-hdtv-xvid-fqm-tt6733860.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mr. Garrison will win and he can't actually fuck all immigrants to death.

probably this.

>>>Holla Forums

You need to get your brain checked out, there's something wrong with it.

The douche is gonna clean the system, turd sandwich has lost the election.

Trey and Matt probably banked on a Killary win like everybody else. The Dewey defeats Truman moment is going to be delicious

They're going to passive-aggressively backtrack. Wishful thinking Best case scenario they have hillary acting all nice and cool before election day and behind closed doors they have her and spiritcooking lady cannabalize a kid they just raped. Meanwhile Garrison proceeds and wins thanks to wikileaks (the rat) exposing her as a satanist. Then Garrison steps down and some random shit happens like the US decides not to have a president because why the fuck not.

Meet-you-half-way scenario they have hillary be the impossibly reasonable person they keep depicting her as and Garrison concedes because he wants to be the better man. Worst case scenario they cuck out completely and wild card this because they still have to be the most alternative and contrary to everyone except where it counts.

They've really written themselves into a corner, betting $hillary would win. It would be fun to see them try to half-ass some ending that doesn't seem completely disconnected from the real world. Chances are they're bitter and will passive-aggressively lecture the audience for voting "wrong".

South Park is a safe space for the creators opinions.

Something spectacular

They had 2 weeks to prepare an episode this time but i'm sure they blew it all on clinton, they couldn't conceive a scenario where trump won.

Now they fucked up, manly story-wise, and the premise of this entire season was how much garrison didn't want to win so now everything is gonna be shit, and at least they got this right.

Except at the end of the last episode the Clintons were going to deploy SkankHunt42 for a special operation, to damage control.

What's with retards always interpreting things to suit their biases.

Trump doesn't know what to do, something about muh vagina, twitter trolls ruin democracy, you should all scour for pussy instead of caring about meme magick.

I'd bet 500$ these four things will be their next angles.

It's a bitter feeling to watch a show for the lulz and the lesson is "you're stupid, you don't know what's best for yourself".

Cool.

Are you so autistic that you don't realize that Cartman is the faux-SJW punching bag?

You do know there's a trans currently in the White House, right?

?
but isnt all media just saying "we know what is best for you goy" including south park

Not as president.

They could always just play a Deux Ex. Garrison fucks off and Trump comes outta nowhere. And it plays out exactly like it happened in real life.

According to Holla Forums, they were able to change the episode at the last minute to account for President Elect Trump.

Matt & Trey on suicide watch.

im glad i stopped wtching cable tv 3 years ago.

How cucked can you get?

show 3 instances of them making fun of king nigger.

southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Barack_Obama

lel. literally only 4 major references, and ony two of them are even remotely making fun of him.

Yeah they really don't. It was on the level of That's My Bush where the Bush the real man wasn't relevant to any of the jokes. The Obama references just had him as a guy rather than referring to things the president has done.

The caricature of Trump's actions as portrayed through their use of Garrison is an actual attempt at caricaturizing Trump and his campaign policies. You never saw anything similar being done with Hillary.

To be equivalent, you'd need Obama being made fun of for race baiting, war mongering, snobbish derisiveness, or just something relating to how the actual man has behaved.

Or with Hillary make fun of her shit work as secretary of state, her criticizing supposed rape victims, the pay for play, or her mishandling of state secrets.

The fact Matt and Trey stuck to only making fun of Trump showed that they definitely weren't playing neutral as much as some people may like to think due to references to douches and turd sandwiches.

He was literally a thief in one episode, what else you could want?

And so was mccain
It was a joke based on cool heist movies that they could easily change depending on who won the race an hour before they had to put the episode out, and it really had nothing to do with either candidate or their positions
A bit different from a full year and a half of "fuck all the immigrants to death" and "OHHHH GEEEEEEEZ"

They implied he stole the 2012 election

I want biscuits now.

One episode had him replaced by a shit-spewing duck, and apparently nobody noticed the difference. Another episode had one of his 'Change' posters with 'When?' graffitied on it. Another episode had Cartman try to pin something on Token (or some other black character) because 'black people can't do anything wrong in Obama's America' and of course there was the episode where it's implied he stole the 2012 election.

They've shit on Obama plenty of times.

They did do the bomb in Hillary's snatch joke, but that was back when the last election was going on.

There's really no point in trying to reason with Trump dicksuckers. They're like the "conservative" version of an Obama drone.

See, they have "demands." To make them happy, you have to comply with each and every one of their autistic demands. Since they referenced the pussy comments, that means they're not "neutral" and Trump drones need to have the episodes also reference a Hillary scandal or it's not fair.

They don't really understand comedy, or anything really, it's just autists being autistic about their emperor.

And they'll stay delusional to the end about corporate lobbyists or the fact that no one's getting banned from the US anymore, nor is there going to be a "wall".

oh hey its that chick who played Lindsay McGuire. I used to watch her stuff when I was younger. What happened to her?

That was Gary Johnson, in the flip states. The real comedy is that no one wanted to vote for Hillary except for dried up vaginas whining about "muh first woman president."

At least the Hillary version was a fucking parody

$30,000 in the bank doesn't give you many choices :^)

Let's see. Hilary Duff. She's consistently been in movies but the only noteworthy one is FoodFight! Also Cheaper by the Dozen and its sequel. She's consistently been in television shows but the only lead role she got after Lindsay McGuire is Younger in 2015. And she recently just got divorced from Mike Comrie. I guess in terms of career she's okay.

still best waifu, despite the problem hair

Real fucking easy to act cool and above it all until it doesn't go your way. Stick to poop jokes, fellas.

Signed, Jill Stein supporter

New episode is out

is it just 22 minutes of them screaming drumpf?

Did she just have a kid?

Dunno, I'm watching it in a few minutes. But I'm betting it's them badly predicting how Trump lost

I almost refuse to believe this ad is real.

she has always been well endowed

nah, theyre well known for their rewrites. in most cases the episodes arent finished until like 30 minutes before they air. look up the documentary "6 days to air"

pretty sad that the lolbergs (the party not the philosophy) went from ron paul to dude weed lmao memes man.

Why do they take an entire year to make like 7 episodes then? I don't get it, they have a team of writers and animators doing worse than flash animation and they are taking so long. I assume they can't rewrite things now since they're so slow.

They don't. Do you even know how broadcast seasons work?

A South Park episode takes six days to make, from concept/script to finished animation. They also don't do much in the way of planning before a season's supposed to start.

Not really. So… they just sit around doing nothing until they have to write episodes?

nigger, they only work on the how from like the beginning week that the first episode airs to an hour before the season finale airs.
just watch this documentary, it answers all your questions kickass.cd/the-making-of-south-park-6-days-to-air-hdtv-xvid-fqm-tt6733860.html

All right, all right. It's just weird to me that they only work for just like 2 months a year, since that's how long it takes them to make a season. I wonder what the fuck they are doing or the rest of the 10 months, I guess I'll see in the documentary.

most hollywood writers have multiple jobs. youll see at least one SNLfag in the documentary who was/is working on the show.
matt and trey probably just spend time with their family in the off-season, when they arent working on a video-game.
have you never heard of seasonal work before a few minutes ago?

No. I assume every writer works full time for every single month of the year, at least that's what I do with my hobby and will do if it becomes my job. Simpsons made 20+ episodes per year, matt and trey are pretty lazy considering they are not thinking of original ideas but just making fun of current trends, use subpar animation, make 1/3 episodes of what the simpsons did.

idk man, they make 6 gorrillion dollars and get 8 months of the year off, i think theyre pretty smart.
sorry to dissapoint, then.

Well, I watched the new episode. Turns out it's a bunch of nothing, and it's crap. It's basically how people are faking being happy because Trump won because muh member berries, some Bill Clinton jokes, and cartman wanting to go to Mars with his girlfriend.

Fucking nothing funny, never laughed once.

I concur.

It couldn't possibly be because Turd is an unlikable crooked cunt with ties to satanist pedophiles and in trouble with the law. Nope, it's brainwashing. Great job dissecting current events, Matt & Trey are now qualified to write for Cracked.

Not all shows are created equal. Good luck with your career, m8. Writing is hard work!

Even on a show like the Simpsons, the writing process is comparatively short, probably like two months or so out the year. It's just that the rest of the process takes so long. It takes eight months or so to fully animate an episode.

Trey and Matt do a variety of other projects. In the documentary you can see them touring for Book of Mormon, which took them about eight years to write and produce. They also make movies, they talk about how South Park season 3 and season 8 were pretty tight because they also had to work on South Park: The Movie and Team America respectively

Thanks!

No wonder this episode made no sense. Can anyone even explain what they are even trying to explain as a social commentary?

Im 100 percent lost.

>>>/salt/
MAGA

that was bretty gud

1.Garrison will blame his whole campaign on the memberberries and steps down
2.?
3.trump takes over or profit

You seem pretty salty over a cartoon not rimming your asshole, m8.
As has been said, both are made fun of.

I FUCKING CALLED IT

They had to rewrite the episode in one night because they didn't even prepare for a trump victory, those dumb fucking jews.

The episode was complete shit, a couple of jokes at most and the characters looked dead and emotionless. Truly a garbage show put together at the last second.

I don't know if I was just too tired or the fact that this episode was pretty weak, but all I remember is that I fell asleep to the episode. I will try to watch it again.

Literally nothing happens.

There just aren't any jokes in it. Even with how much I hate them for making so make anti Trump and almost no Hillary jokes in the previous episodes, in this episode they did not make a single funny joke. It's literally "you made a bad choice goy, should had voted hillary!"

The only explanation is that they didn't expect Trump to win, they thought "Oh shit, what do we do now?" and they completely fucked up the episode. Stupid liberals. If you can't even make fun of trending events in a supposedly non-PC show (at least it was years ago) you have failed.

How can you possibly be in this business for so long and fail to make a single good joke about the election? I could had done better, I've read better greentexts, I've saw single image memes that are funnier. Even posting Brendan JUST is funnier than this episode. Nothing happened in it.

Matt and Trey, you're fired.

These retarded images are funnier than the last episode of south park.

Here's what's funnier than the election episode. This dog is officially funnier than a big team of writers and animators working on a 10+ year show. Just pathetic.

This is what's considered funny now? Where is the backbone of comedians for fucks sake? I know I went on a series of autistic posts but jesus, it's just sad to see everyone going to shit.

NOT FUNNY

It's about the same as the Obama jewel thief episode. It had nothing to do with her as a person.

How is this making fun of Obama?

Or this?

Or this?

First example of yours is making fun of Cartman for thinking like this. That's making fun of Obama's critics, not Obama himself.

Second example of yours doesn't relate to Obama. If we were in the time of Bill Clinton or Bush, would the joke still be possible? If it would be possible, then that's a good sign that it isn't related to Obama and making fun of something about him.

I'm not sure if you're missing the point here or just being purposefully obtuse. What commenting on is that Matt and Trey are being biased by only wanting to make fun of Trump. People of course can have political biases and still be hilarious, like I enjoyed much of South Park and hardly gave a shit about what sort of politics the writers exhibited, but I'm not going to pretend that they didn't exhibit any biases just because the episodes were still entertaining.

In this latest season it's just come back to bite them in the ass since they've started into this idea of doing season long story arcs, likely to help give them some direction so they're not just needing to make a completely new storyline every episode (and also makes watching an entire season over Hulu a bit nicer so it's like watching a long movie). The reason this has hurt them is it wrote them into a corner and it made them lose out on many comedic opportunities.

Again, major reason why anyone gives a shit about this, is because it's quite obvious they're missing out on easy comedy because of their biases. As has been mentioned, you can even see it in the last season a bit with how they had the PC Principal being a frat guy, which as most of us know is pretty far from the reality of how SJWs actually look. Even Triumph The Insult Comic Dog does a better job poking fun at the subject than South Park did, because he actually bothered confronting the true subject.

I kind of see the joke, they expect the two to be rapists, but they aren't. However, this joke doesn't work because the media has been covering up the Clinton crime history for decades, so any subversion falls flat.

I can just imagine the writer's room scrambling at 4 o'clock in the morning when the candidate they all donated to didn't win.

Ah na don' be makin' fun o my fav cuckboi and his cartoooon

y'all buncha rayciss

Look, if you want to hate South Park for making fun of le god emperor do it, but stop with the mental gymnastics, going "hurr they make fun of trump they hate him :((" is on the same level of "hurr you can kill women on GTA this game is sexist :(("

I've watched south park since the beginning, I've listened to all the commentaries, I've watched everything matt and trey.

And this season really seems like they are choosing a side, which is a real turn off. Also I can't help the fact that I am aware of much of the scandal with Hillary, and thus their failure to even address it so far makes me feel like they arent even paying attention to what is really going on. I've never felt this way before.

The episode used a rick roll as a punchline, it was creatively shit.

I don't hate South Park and think it makes sense to make fun of Trump.

I never said this and not sure how you got that from anything I wrote.

What South Park is doing is essentially going "hurr so what if you can't kill women in this new GTA game, you're just triggered if you think that's stupid :(((".

But maybe I need to spell this out for you moreso than I already have. Joking about the Trump stand-in wanting to fuck immigrants to death is essentially is essentially referencing his anti-immigrant stance. Joking about replacing Obama with a shit spewing duck, is referencing nothing about Obama.

What is it about replacing Obama with a shit spewing duck that honestly relates to his actions as president? Because in that case, the joke seems to be that people around him are just inept at noticing the obvious similar to when the kid's dad was secretly a pop singer who recorded his music by singing in the bathroom.

I think that's the biggest punchline to all of this. South Park's humor is so blatant and surface level that its biggest fanbase believes its humor is the most deep you can get.

Aside from the fact he's a lame duck (read: politically impotent) who talks a lot of shit? Gee, that doesn't sound familiar at all

yeah seriously. I thought, 'what are they, family guy now?'

THE HUMOR IT'S FUCKING REN & STIMPY, BUT CHANGE THE MONSTROSITY BELLY HAIR BOTTOM WITH MUHAMMAD AND CALL IT A FUCKING DAY.

Nigger genes be strong.

I think they were supposed to be dead and emotionless, its a body snatchers joke. Think back to the member berry vomit thing.

Why couldn't we just elect a woman president to get it over with? would it really be so bad?

Because stumping the Trump is a physical impossibility.

You nigger, i didn't mean that part. Literally at the beginning, where randy screams at the tv "you monsters" or something like that, because trump won, the character looked dead and couldn't really express or transmit any emotion beside the forced voice acting. It was amateurish work from the animators, probably because they had a couple of hours to throw together an episode.

The normalfags on the internet are loving this episode, what the fuck is going on?

Well, the problem is that Clinton isn't a woman. She's a lizard.

>>>Holla Forums

Literally some dumbass plot about humanity being replaced with pod people being the only reason Trump got elected while the female characters bitch and moan.

What a good goy you are.