Imagine being Sarah Connor in this scene, the sheer shock and terror and feeling of powerlessness she must have felt

Imagine being Sarah Connor in this scene, the sheer shock and terror and feeling of powerlessness she must have felt.

So is Arnold supposed to be Trump, and Sarah Hillary in this clip? Is that what your trying to say?

Imagine being Dougy in this scene, the sheer sexuality and eroticism and feeling of dominance he must have felt.

Sarah is a stronk independent womyn who needs no human male.

is it me or is jim cameron only capable of producing a real good flick every other film he makes?

terminator - awesome
rambo 2 - alright, not really necessary but chock full of action to make up for its lack in everything else
aliens - awesome
abyss - great concept and decent movie until the WAH WAR IS BAD forced ending
terminator 2 - great action flick once again, story is okay

Why live?

What was it about that 1990-2005 period where women in movies were super hot even though arguably the women in movies now are sluttier?

When you put it that way, she was probably incredibly turned on, too.

The modelling scene likes women who are androgynous now. This has a fall-on effect in Hollywood where they now also like androgynous women. Modelling wants tall fridges, Hollywood wants small ones, the kinds you can hid under your desk.

To put it simply. Shit taste and gays.

No, there is an agenda behind it. It isn't just what the faggots in Hollywood prefer. That's a retarded rationalization for a concerted effort across the board in Western media.

I agree with you, there's more to it. I didn't mention it because I didn't want to write a monster paragraph.

>>>/r9k/

rambo 2 was made by jim cameron?

What did he mean by this?

This is tactically dangerous. The T-1000 knows what I know. It might anticipate this post.

So why didn't Skynet keep producing this model seeing how all the others have failed? At least in the orginal Terminator the T-800 managed to kill Reese and severely injure Sarah. He got the closest to killing John than any other model.

He wrote it

Co wrote actually iirc, but it's more or less his film

More advanced doesn't mean more powerful. The T-1000 was basically invincible unless you could melt him or freeze him, and could take practically any shape. The T-1000 however due to having no skeleton was more susceptible to kinetic force such as when being shot or hit, and had less raw strength since he's just slow flowing liquid metal.

T-X was given a skeleton precisely because of T-1000's failings, but had to compromise on its other advantages (such as hiding on the floor.)

T-3000 was shit and you should never have known anything about it.

what the fuck even is the t-3000? am i missing something

Genisys

ah, i refuse to watch that

I just watched Alien and Ripley is basically shitting her pants during the entire movie.

Because you may have noticed the 2010s is when all this hysteria of objectification and call for stronk female characters really picked up. Its another part of the plan to ruin the West. Our values and morals were already FUBAR, but now even male escapism and fantasy is becoming a crime.

No longer will it be actually sexy women, but more plain Janes and manjaws. There is also a purpose behind the andrognyous women. Warping male desire to those types. Traps are also becoming a larger phenomenon, so we're really seeing a big shift from buxom and feminine women to more masculine and flat women.

Write it, bitch nigga!

Past the T800 the chinks took over production

stabbing sounds
all me