WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

GET IN Holla Forums AND SHIT ON THEM. SOME OF THEIR STATES CAN STILL VOTE AND IF THERE IS EVEN ONE DRUMPF SUPPORTER WE NEED TO DEMORALIZE THEM SO THEY STAY HOME.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jimpjorps/status/796043804629499904/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/imgay4hillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm trying but I honestly don't think there is anything else we can do at this point. It's best we just start memeing that hillary won so no one will argue with the announced results.

Wow CTR is getting really desperate.

Powergirl autist is losing his mind lol

Used all my proxies spamming POC dicks

I have been but the threads are moving too fast.

Do it for her

Have ever been cucked so hard you couldn't tell Holla Forums from /ctr/

Kill yourself retard

yeah no thanks, you guys handle that I'll stay here and post actresses and tv shows and shoot the shit about movies

LOW ENERGY
O
W
E
N
E
R
G
Y

this isnt even an attempt at correcting the record
you get nothing, not even your usual 0.01 dollar mr. shill

yeah i love my anime waifus, that TOILETEMOJI drumpf is a loser! Anyone else here agree 3dpd?

need more pics for my anime folder, 180gb isnt enough

You could have at least posted art that wasn't shit Holla Forums.

Why are leftist memes without a fail fucking garbage?

Even if you disregard the fact that this is just blatantly trying to ripoff already existing and established content the quality is just shit.

gb2reddit

OP is a fag.

mmmmmmmm drumpfcuck tears.

LOW
O
W

these are amazing and delicious thank you

twitter.com/jimpjorps/status/796043804629499904/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

YOU'RE A BIG FAT MESS

Pathetic nerd virgin.

stay crushed under the Holla Forums machine, you insignificant CTR niggers

You guys are cute, once hillary loses you can give it up and try something else.

not surprising tbh. Who else here ready for Hilldawg's /comfy/ victory speech?

HIGH ENERGY

We're gonna grab 「THE WORLD」 by the Pucci!

pathetic

Bi-weekly reminder that Holla Forums faggots are so pathetic that to try and get "the message" out they subtitled anime with Communist ideology and re-inserted the clips into circulation like they were original.

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

GO HOME NERD VIRGIN

pathetic

GAS YOURSELF
>>>/oven/

GAS YOURSELF
>>>/oven/

HAHAHA TRUMPS GONNA WIN AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

but that's actually pretty funny

DRUMPFKINS

ARE

THIS

DELUSIONAL

Holla Forums you are making me proud right about now.

I agree. The point is they weren't trying to be funny. This was an honest attempt to convert the weeaboo masses to Marxist philosophy. And that, to me, is the real punchline.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You'd be doing Holla Forums a favor, you dumb fucking shill.

You'd be doing Holla Forums a favor, you dumb fucking shill.

Because they literally just take whatever the right does and slaps their own halfassed coat of paint on it.

Fitting.

this

sad really

I will enjoy your sweet butthurt once the election is over and Shillary is incarcerated.

stay delusional drumpfty

Getting mighty desperate now. Have fun in Canada.

No, no one wants to hang with you Holla Forums or you Holla Forums. Now fuck off back to that garbage hole you call a board.

Canada doesn't want them unless they're from Syria.

That mexican midget looks so malformed.

trump is projected to win. this is now a dance thread

Nonsense, all the papers and tv channels said it was already over and Hillary had won weeks ago.

the election was rigged we should march in the streets and take DC back for the people

lel

twitter.com/imgay4hillary

Found this a couple days ago but waited till today to post it

Have fun murdering this leftist bitch anons

This is kind of sad, kid.

I'm straight, I'm sorry. There's no way I'd ever be interested you in that way. I know you're gay for me (to a disturbing degree, I might add) but you're just going to have to find someone else to obsess over.

Seeing as I'm the "reddipol memer" and that post isn't me, the title of your image is incorrect.

you cant be the reddipol memer because im the reddipol memer! retard

Her victory speech will start at never :^) see you there.

It's whatever poster the retard up thread wants it to be, because he has a mental illness, so yeah.