This movie was one big superhero-action movie cliché

This movie was one big superhero-action movie cliché.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Tokyo_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worst xmen film. Even worse than wolverine origins and x-3

It was the dullest of the bunch. I've waited to see Apocalypse since Xmen 3 and I was disappointed.

Jennifer Lawrence ruined the movie before even considering any of its other flaws.

I really liked this scene, tho.

I loved this scene and the one in Days of Future Past. Seriously Quicksilver is the best thing in those movies.

While it was a great scene it was also surrounded by tragedy scenes. I find it really hard to relate with characters when 2 minutes I'm supposed to be serious, 3 minutes laugh and then be sad for 2 minutes.
The pacing was really fucked.

I really hope Hugh Jackman leaving is the final nail in the coffin. Fox should no longer be allowed to touch Marvel properties. I mean, for someone who doesn't know the characters or the lore, who doesn't know how it should be, it might be a great franchise. For fans of the comics, cartoons and pretty much anything else X-Men, it's like they're spitting in our face.

It's simply another in a long line of films that have been outdone by the one true piece of capekino.

The X-Men Fox Universe is done.

They have one Wolverine movie left coming next year, possibly two other Deadpool movies (which will inevitably bomb) and nothing else in development.

About time, I guess. Assuming the final Deadpool movie comes out in 2020, the franchise has been going for twenty years. It's time to quit.

True user. You have great taste.

Wouldn't the speed at which he moves shit make them snap in half of be ripped apart by the inertia?

It would literally incinerate them.

Well, I meant apart from that, because accounting for friction would mean that some of the shit he does would cause a nuclear explosion because of the hydrogen in the air fusing.

Apocalypse < The Wolverine (weeb one) < Origins: Wolverine < Original 3 < 1st Class < Days of Future Past

Is this the general consensus?

Also, fuck Sophie Turner playing Jean. What an abomination.

I would

next you tell me you would fuck quasimodo

Don't fucking say it, you fucking cuckold. Now Maisefags are going to dump their shit waifu in this thread.

I don't really remember the first 2 well but I absolutely hated Days of Future Past and First Class. 3 and origins wolverine sucked bad too. I'm not gonna rewatch, but there's no way 1 and/or 2 is worse than First Class especially.

Why do you think so? The first one was a huge success.

I've spent dozens of hours of my life watching these and other capeshit. I hope these things stop being made soon so I can move on to the next trend.

I don't really remember the first 2 well but I absolutely hated Days of Future Past and First Class. 3 and origins wolverine sucked bad too. I'm not gonna rewatch, but there's no way 1 and/or 2 is worse than First Class especially.

Why do you think so? The first one was a huge success.

/fast/ Kino?

What is this animation from?

There's a world of difference between sex goddess Sophie Turner and Quasimodo

Neo Tokyo a collection of short-films produced my Madhouse in 1987. This short-film in particular is called "Running Man" by by Yoshiaki Kawajiri.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Tokyo_(film)

Thank you user. That looks amazing.

Nice dubs.

Well, the bad buzz surrounding the director's departure, as well as that of the producer in charge of Fox, came as a huge blow to its fanbase. Its hard to think the Deadpool sequels will be any better.

yeah shocked by this but its true

switch weeb wolvo with Original 3

I dun get it. Did he go 2fast?

I meant Last Stand not trilogy oops

Maybe I should get back into X-men

into the trash it goes

she had barely any screentime but Sophie Turner on other hand