twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

memes r us

wtf i love pleb leddit memia now
no i don't

This .webm offends Mike Cucklosa.

the head is too big, otherwise flawless

better?

RLM summed up in one image.

Thanks, user, I now know animal names in German.

**That girl with the pigtails kinda looks like Harley Quinn.

What's the relation to RLM, though?

Thanks, user, I now know animal names in German.

That girl with the pigtails kinda looks like Harley Quinn.

What's the relation to RLM, though?

Dayum user you gonna delete your mistake or wut? The arrow at the top left, you can delete posts.

Anymore with these chicks?

I wish I knew her name.

No, their Arab Muslim husband (just the one) doesn't let them engage in such profane activities anymore.

You had one job.

if you are serious you just depressed the hell out of me…

I was joking, but it's not like Germany has a bright future.

I just added the german qts singing to lighten the mood in a RLM thread. My response "RLM summed up in one image" was meant for the other poster.

I never liked cuckposting but I really really like this meme.

Soon we won't even need fakes, someone just has to leak pics of Mike's cuckold sessions.

Really says a lot about the current state of Western cinema.

just go to /zoo/ you closeted dog fucker.

Can anyone tell me why RLM media sucks?

They sold out hard as fuck.

GOCK

/sp/ here, the GOCKettes are our waifus so fuck off. But since I'm in a good mood I'll tell you red GOCK is Rebecca Reich, blue GOCK is Victoria Reich, and yellow GOCK is Eli Kersten

A dead board is here?

Oh go and get fucked. I knew nothing of Doctor Strange and I came out of this movie liking him as a hero.

Granted it was capeshit, it was at least a decent movie that was different from most capeshit. It introduced a new hero that has powers completely opposite of all the current heros, its almost a half hero half anti hero. The end credit clip tickled my balls.

Granted there was some obvious funny moments shoved in Dr Strange the potential flim with Him finding Thors Father, who I swear to christ died in the last thor movie, is an awesome teaser all capeshit aside.

/sp/ moved to 76chan awhile ago you dingus

Fuck off.

What did they sell out on?

They can't say it sucks everytime…

Are these still the only morons with okay production values?

>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

I know your pattern

tl;dr: they complained about SJW idiots

Way to bend the truth OP. Mike is just letting out even more cucking since he's totally okay with mudwashing like in Thor.

FTFY

Stop shilling your shit videos ready

I fucking hate both tilda swindon and benderdick cumcatcher.

TFA.
Where have you been?

They liked the force awakens. I think they just liked it so they don't seem like unpleasable internet critics, but tfa was genuinely horrible.

Any butthurt posts by RLM members about the election?

Not yet. They'll probably make a joke about it in their next video and I would imagine Reddit Evans and AidsMoby will bring it up on their next livestream.

>rlm no longer makes videos for a week

They found it passable, which they tried to make clear with the pleetixkt review

He was first.
Surprised?

I'm just waiting for the rest to react.

Oh no, now we'll never get to hear his joke.
Not A+ sarcasm but solid.

I can see Jay making a 5 min video with no picture or sound, just plain silence.

Josh aka Beardfat had a pretty huge meltdown about it:
twitter.com/NekoCaseOnly
He does seem like the type of guy who would shill hard for Hillary in order to try to be a beta orbiter around women so they know he's "one of the nice ones"

YOU ARE MY ENEMY

*people choose different ideology

I really hope these people keep viewing the world this way. It's really easy to win against oblivious, ungracious shits who lack any semblance of empathy or a desire to understand where people who disagree with them are coming from.

Suicide incoming.
Do it beardfat!

Why does everyone get Mike's fetish wrong?

Kill yourself you hollywood patriarchy fat fuck. You are the worst and literally no one likes you.

So, any news on any Cucklasa meltdown because muh wominz prez is not happening?

Stay tuned for the next video by Pleb Leddit Memeia, edited by Kike Cucklasa.

Don't forget to donate to their Patreon in this sad times of need.

I still enjoy his "out of touch old man" voice

Can beardcunt and aidsmoby just die already? I didn't mind them at first but now they are so annoying

KIKE CUCKLASA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Beardgut is just unbearable. Aidsmoby was annoying then he grew on me and now he's annoying again.

Rich "I like having the mic so close to my mouth so I can rape your ears with my high-pitched voice" Evans is still the worst of the bunch.

He works best as a walking punchline

Is there a cliffnotes for everything wrong with RLM?

Just a few off the top of my head:

I'm sure that there are several things I'm missing.

>Decide previously recorded live cannot be that bad a long time ago
>Something like THIRTY tries later Rich goes on a rant that would put DSP to shame where he complains about the game being designed in a way where "The only way to play it is to remove all your armor and just run up to the boss fog and then frantically put it on again and hope you don't get killed while in the menu"

I want to believe they were both just drunk or something but they were much too coherent for them to have been inebriated to that degree. Now I don't really care if somebody is bad at video games but when you're bad and simultaneously start whining like a 5 year old that's quite something. Probably one of the worst streams out there even by Twitch standards. I think I'd rather watch DSP because at least when he acts like a fag most people don't deny it, unlike with the Previously Recorded Live streams. From what I understand they actually managed to get even more obnoxious since then.

So has anyone heard any crying from Pre-Rec streams?

I've seen enough evidence to believe the other two are SJWs, but when has Rich acted like this?

This I knew though. They're fucking horrible at video games, and not in a funny way.

damn, i didn't know there was a german version

Aids Moby is now entertaining in the same manner that joe rogan is entertaining. I like to laugh at them and their predictable mannerisms/behaviors as opposed to actually laughing at their shitty jokes. Rich is still an unfunny 1 note joke tryhard "OOOOOHHHHMYGOOOOODDDD!!!!"(how long is this fat retard going to do this?)

You forgot about Mike in complete sincerity believing that killing gophers with poison is more humane and environmentally viable than shooting them. It was definitely very strange the way the guy shooting the gophers seemed to derive pleasure from it though.

He's scared for the future of his favorite buck choosing to Blaxit.

You're finally mixing it up

Not that weird tbh. The first time I killed a bird with a pellet gun my eyes lit up and I felt so fucking good.

that was painful, thanks user