Three years after Young Justice was cancelled by Cartoon Network, the cult action-animated series is coming back...

deadline.com/2016/11/young-justice-warner-bros-animation-productions-season-3-1201850391/
CARTOON NETWORK BTFO

Wasn't this on Holla Forums? Either way I'm excited.

goes on >>>Holla Forums

Holla Forums is too gay tbqh. Holla Forums is gay too but not as homo as Holla Forums

Why couldn't they have made more JLU? A show everyone wanted more of

Why? It was good the way it ended. Had it gone on more wouldn't it have gone down hill?

Have you rewatched it lately? JLU is terrible. I loved it back then but the more I rewatch it the more I dislike it and it's to the point where I can't defend it anymore.

Let's face it, the first two seasons were already terrible even during its life cycle and the later ones were much better but they didn't improve out of the cumulative bad habits that Timm and co. acquired during their long drawn out careers. JLU suffered from so many awkward problems that are grating when you try to watch it, especially when you want to marathon its "best" seasons. I'm not even saying all of this in comparison to Young Justice which I think is decent at best, but JLU is not only bad, it's overrated and bad.

Yes
>>>/out/

Fucking hell finally. I wish they did the same with Green Lantern.

Right off the top of my head, a list of problems that JLU suffered from and Holla Forums will defend to no end:

On another note I don't know why someone hasn't made a compilation of the entire DCAU where a character is incapacitated by electrocution as a plot point because by JLU it was already the standard way to progress the story

This show is shit. Here is the show they should really be bringing back.

They did, a new season was made over 3 years ago.

It will be full of current year shit.

The show already had a love triangle between Aquanigger and a redhead but the redhead wanted white meat and then later died for it.

I wonder how they'll handle Miss Martian after she did the whole mind-control thing on people.

bout time

Artemis isn't even white

She's a hapa. Will she go on a shooting spree?

there is no such thing as a supreme gentlewoman

Then what would happen then?

she is pretty spooked in the head, bud she did have a boyfriend.
maybe she will go supreme gentle woman

I must be having a stroke!

Fucking hell, the first season was at least kinda bearable, but season two was utter garbage, shoving characters that nobody liked into the audience's faces, stupid time jumps and unexplained plot developments, schizophrenic story that jumped all over the place, and excessive pandering to tumblrinas.

Holla Forums and /a/ are allowed here.

Holla Forums and /a/ both fall under the category of television and film.

No thread will be deleted or fall silent because you make these posts.

The number of Holla Forums and /a/ threads here is negligible compared to live action.

So why do you spend every waking hour of yours patrolling the board and making these posts?

Well Artemis did have a repeating crossbow when she was Tigress.

I wonder how they will handle miss martian now since she did the whole mind reading w/o consent thing on people.

Huh? Were some of the characters faggots?

I don't think there were any gay characters but Miss Martian becomes a massive cunt in season 2.

Muh dick.

Didn't they pretty much have a shitload of fetishes in that show?

They also did a movie.

Fuck off to >>>Holla Forums

Sage denied.

Same reason they went with Teen Titans Go instead of a Teen Titans Season 3. They went with the cheaper thing to produce. Even though it didn't have a season 3, you can read the comic adaptation, also called Teen Titans Go! Just make sure you don't get it confused with the one based on the shitty randumb show with the same name.

Surely you mean Season 6. Titans had 5 seasons and a movie.