Dormammu, I'm here to bargain

what did he mean by this?

Let me guess, he looks shit in the movie?

He mean to bargain a night of sex with his wife in exchange of being able to watch and masturbate to it.

I literally only heard about this film about a week ago. Guess that shows how little I care for capeshit nowadays. I still can't get over how normalfags are paying to watch this shit. Like who honestly gives a shit about Dr Strange?

is there a torrent yet?

kys

Dormammu likes to stick his dick in crazy does he?

Yes. Nothing like that pic lol. Typical marvel design.

wtf was his problem?

looks a lot more interesting in the movie.

Dormammu's a big guy.

In the comics (where he's white, but looks very similar to Strange) he betrays and tries to kill The Ancient One (who was an old Tibetan man in the comics, this was changed to appease China who would not have allowed the movie if it acknowledged Tibet's existence) and Strange risking his life to save The Ancient One is supposed to be the defining moment of his origin story as it demonstrated how he'd grown out of his selfisness. Mordo goes on to be a recurring villain in the series.

I don't know if that happened in the film as I haven't seen it yet.

Template threads are cancer.

I heard they're planning to use him for a sequel.

obligatory for you.

[spoiler] Mordu cries about DAS UNNATURAL even after Strange saves Earth from being subsumed by the dark dimension

He then goes on to murder a wizard who didn't even realize he was using magic (to compensate for his paralysis) because DAS UNNATURAL [/spoiler]

Man I Hate posting on a tablet

I don't really know this comic or the characters, but here is what happened…
SPOILER
>Strange arrive to Tibet glorious China
>Lot of acid trip happen, Strange pull a GER on Diavolo Dormammu

The movie was good…

>>>/cuckchan/

HAHA THAT'S SO EPIC AND HILARIOUS user

LOL XDDDD

Proof?

Might as well put a comparison photo.

Fro some reason that reminds me of Unicron.