Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/les-moonves-david-letterman-feud
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conan hosted Late Night?

Superior in every single way.

And I thought this is CY+1

TRASH

I've never heard him say anything pro-fag. Only time it's ever come up that I recall is when he had Clive Barker on, and Clive kept bringing up that he was gay, and Ferguson lightly mocked him for randomly bringing it up.

one on the right looks like Julian Assange

you mean king kike?

Every other damn joke he made on his show ended up winding around to some homoerotic quipping and sashaying. Corporate tv comedians are all shit. Being corporate is the antithesis of comedy.

apparently. what if there is no Julian Assange? what if he's just a controlled opposition character played by one of the elite's court jesters?

Why are they even there? Their viewership is abysmal.

Also alcoholic laugh guy who had Jeb on is kinda symphatic. Doesn't seem political either.
I want Colbert to die tho

Well the two black guys are there for the sake of diversity

When is this hasbeen getting canned?

One black guy now. The Nightly Show was canceled.

Do all burgers watch these late night show hacks for entertainment?

It's just propaganda delivered by "comedy".

I don't anymore but I used to watch Colbert and the Daily Show in highschool. I stopped watching by the time I entered college.

The only time these guys had a point was when Bush was in power. Now days they're establishment shills. Though Stewart I'm not as sure on since he did call out Obama for his use of drone strikes.

(((Seth Meyers))) actually has a larger viewer base than Cuckbert, despite being on an hour later.

I'm kind of surprised they haven't tried to bring Letterman back like they did with Leno.

Jimmy Fallon is alright in my book, he gave Trump a fair chance when he invited him twice.

and libshits went mad for that

I bet you they were photographed individually and then edited together.

I'm not sure that makes him the best though. That situation reminds me of AVGN saying he won't see the new ghostbusters and feminists flipped their shit. Doesn't make him the best just means feminists flip their shit over the tiniest things.Granted I haven't seen much of Fallon's show and only watch his channel for movie trailers.

I miss him

It helps that Fallon picks better guests than the rest of them.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/les-moonves-david-letterman-feud

Really they replaced Dave and Fergie so they could have late night shows they could actually own and control. Colbert was bought on mostly to spite Viacom, but since CBS might remerge them with soon, Corden could very well get the Late Show while Colbert gets forced out of CBS.

Colbert is now hammy buffoon guy hosting safe network late show, who can't say he's the same character as before without getting sued

Why wouldn't they actually pose together? It's the perfect PR photo.

Fallon just seems like a genuinely nice and polite guy who is just happy to be there and wants to have as much fun as possible in between shilling that his masters demand. He is much harder to dislike than other late night hosts.

Then he gets wasted

scheduling. that and entertainers (especially the fag ones, which all of the are) are big fucking drama queens.

Are you kidding? Conan is a fucking legend and I've always found his shit hilarious. He wrote for the Simpsons during the glory days for Christ-sake. Of course he's SJW now, but not annoyingly hardcore. Who isn't.

The tokens blacks of course, and Seth was a great writer on Weekend Update when he was there.

Yeah, you can tell by some of the edges.

Shut up, cuck.

i'm not the cuck your the cuck cuck

I recognize four of those people and I bet they all have multi-million dollar contracts for repackaging the "George Bush is stupid" joke for over a decade.
Now they're telling people to vote George Bush because he has a vagina and wears a pantsuit.

How about that time he was saying how progressive that the character he played in How to Train Your Dragon 2, Gobber I think his name is, was gay in a five second mention? Not sure if he did that on his show since I don't watch any late night shows but I've seen the articles.

I'm guessing this picture was way before her and Wilmore got kicked to the curb.

Who's buffer Sam Hyde or Alex Jones?

"I'm half jewish"
~ Conan O'Brien

Alex is buffer and a fluorideless mean machine but Sam does MMA training daily and practices judo takedowns on his rest days so he probably has the upper hand.

Some of these guys are too inoffensive to be called SJW Jew Cucks